Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus (62304 Views)

Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m / Meet The Real Owner Of The G-wagon Brabus Hushpuppi And Zlatan Ibile Posed With / Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Peppysco: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ruggeddy baba, time to ask that WAEC question again, I beg, I dey wait
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Bluffly: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
50 film multiply by 1,000,000 = 50,000,000
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by iamL(f): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
We4all:

Bla..bla..bla...you're still a learner if you don't know that most Nigerians are 'corporate fraudsters and oloshos'. It is what it is!

Including u.
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
LordKO:

Some of you can read but hardly understand anything. In my post, I stated "genuine deals." Well, one doesn't need to soil his or her hands to make things happen. Not all dealmakers, deals, and alliances involve fraud. What one doesn't understand is bigger than them. Anyway, I'm not here to lecture anyone on how things are done locally and internationally in this regard.

Shut up. grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Originalsly: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
LordKO:

Some of you can read but hardly understand anything. In my post, I stated "genuine deals." Well, one doesn't need to soil his or her hands to make things happen. Not all dealmakers, deals, and alliances involve fraud. What one doesn't understand is bigger than them. Anyway, I'm not here to lecture anyone on how things are done locally and internationally in this regard.

Bro.... when in a public forum and make statements you should be prepared to defend them. Now I'm wondering what do you really mean by "genuine deals"... if you say that but mean something else ..... "legitimate deals" ......there will be misunderstanding.
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by chypotenti(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
LordKO:

Direct your mention to your fellow low-lives. My post is concise enough for any sane person who's established to understand it.
Guy wetin dey happen na?? Take it easy bro
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Omoslim26: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
It's seems the male folks in the movie industry are very lazy

weldon hard working woman

maybe the male folks should come and do I T from you so you can teach them how to be hard working too

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Rodinat: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
kktbm:
Dem say money no dey Lagos but person dey buy brabus

Where unna dey see this moneyyy abeggggggg
She lives in Ibadan not Lagos

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Brystonluv19(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congrats Ma

I tap into your grace

Amen
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Sniper101(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Is this not the very same Mercedes Brabus which Cristiano Ronaldo's fiancee got for him as a birthday gift for a whopping sum of over 220million naira

Or this is just the version of Brabus for Nigerians that is just about 70million naira or less lipsrsealed
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by enokelafrancis(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Power of kpekus. God really created that thing
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Lamasta(m): 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
I wish her all the best she is very hardworking in her trade...
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Tremple8v: 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Most people dey fear to talk there mind , I'm a free man . Pu**y money , we all know how he dey go , so be free dont Care what anyone will say . Polician money.
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by ume1000: 12:17am On Feb 10, 2021
ChocolateWine:
Congrats girl.

I tap into your grace.
better be ready to do what she did
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by ume1000: 12:19am On Feb 10, 2021
Lucrativress:

Oga oooo
God your Baby Girl loves Cars,yet I no get Tyres
Don't let me keep reading good news
Make me one of the Partakers
I hear say that side no get meter

Carry on

Body go tell you
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:45am On Feb 10, 2021
cchub:
I'm waiting for them to come and say she bought this with her pusssy

SHE BOUGHT IT WITH HER TOTO
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Lucyspa: 6:14am On Feb 10, 2021
Whether she bought it with her money or not, the most important thing is that she has it while some lowlives here keep wailing. If it was from her pussy like you guys are speculating, it means her pussy is worth a motherf****ing brabus, what is yours worth? I love you and 1k for transport fare when your mates with the same vagina as yours are living luxury lives through theirs. I know a lot of you women want to play the 'hardworking women' card and it's fine. Inasmuch as you are sexually active and not a virgin, there is no difference between you and these actresses. Y'all committing fornication and na hellfire go end am incase u no know. Please keep having sex for emotional connection let others do it for the money. All of us no go Bleep for the same reason abi na my force!?
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Clothingonline9(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2021
Am buying my own too oooooo
Who will dash me 50m
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Drizzy5001(m): 7:07am On Feb 10, 2021
Nawa oh, where dem dey see these money? undecided
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by DigitalSynergy: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2021
Congratulations to her. More feathers to her cap

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by ChocolateWine(f): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2021
ume1000:
better be ready to do what she did

and you were there when she was doing it?
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Lucrativress(f): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2021
ume1000:
I hear say that side no get meter

Carry on

Body go tell you
You wish *yimu*
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by VULCAN(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
You sound so pained.

So much bile.

Things must be very rough with you.

The year just started so don't give up hope.

10 months to go so keep your head up.

It is well.

LordKO:

It's appalling and laughable how a low-life like you and your type are so convinced that I'm going to enter into a needless exchange of words with you all. Lol.

Direct your mention to your fellow low-lives. Bumpkin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.