Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus (62300 Views)

Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m / Meet The Real Owner Of The G-wagon Brabus Hushpuppi And Zlatan Ibile Posed With / Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chaiii
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Triangles1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Its obvious
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by carbony4red(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
OPP
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by osuofia2(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
LETS WAIT FOR THEELDERS ADVICE IF THIS WAS GIVEN BY A BIG god or not

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by JooEeL(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
E go soon reach stage wey male actors go begin kidnap female actors for this we country o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by SatantheDestroy: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
she just sold her soul to me , the part of the money i paid her is what she used to buy this.
u can sell yours too
https://www.nairaland.com/6407357/sell-soul-me-satans-representative
even righteousness2 is about to sell his too tongue
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by ofiko123(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congratulations to her...
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Dangrace01: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
I met her here mistakenly very down to earth Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by oluwasegun007(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Brabus....

Lemme shut up
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Buksaylor: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
wale377:
Popular nollywood actress Toyin Abraham just recently bought a brabus gwagon for herself. This news was announced by her manager @officialsamolatunji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocBW1N8ECEI

Here colleagues such as Nkechi blessing Sunday , iyaboojo etc also celebrated her on her win

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLEav_FnTF1/?igshid=giqe7qj4082k

I knew,that's why she was defending the other olosho!
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Elzakzaky: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
cchub:
I'm waiting for them to come and say she bought this with her pusssy
This one deh get roles wella.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
This car is so overrated sha. See weak interior!
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by barrypro: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Good for her
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by ceede2: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
cchub:
you say?
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by SamgoldBaba: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congratulations

Dem go congratulate me soon!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by uchaymart(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
It seems they are using the stars, kidneys of their male counterparts for rituals thereby leaving them to dime with poverty and stroke
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by mosdii(m): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
clitocurrency gains in the cock exchange market.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Eshiosbest: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
cchub:
before uko
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Righteousness2(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
[s]
SatantheDestroy:
she just sold her soul to me , the part of the money i paid her is what she used to buy this.
u can sell yours too
https://www.nairaland.com/6407357/sell-soul-me-satans-representative
even righteousness2 is about to sell his too tongue
[/s]
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by bukatyne(f): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congratulations Toyin!

You have worked hard and well.

wink kiss
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Asadujames202(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
(Ashawo)
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by espn(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
We4all:
No wonder she wrote that long epistle when Ruggedman voiced out his opinions about Nollywood actresses. She was only exhibiting 'solidarity syndrome'. Hard working woman my foot!
hahahahahhaha please let's not talk...not in this economy downtown when businesses are down.
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by steeltrust: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
People like this go buy Moto you no go reason am

No be all those olosho when you see for one or two film come tell us she Moto of 47m for were e de happen
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Tectono: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Clitoriscurrency pays well in Nigeria. Once a lady gets popular through nollywood, her clitoris brings hundreds of millions of naira for her. Do you know that export business pays better if you know how to go about it? Click on the first link on my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by saajus: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Very hard working lady. She barely sleeps.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by charlesucheh(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
cchub:
wey she no get??

we all know she isn't sexy to that level.....

she definitely earned this one.....

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by edoairways: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jannesjambres99:
We should stop to blame president Buhari for every evil done in Nigeria,
Buhari is never Nigeria problem,
Nigeria problem is Nigerians,

Northerners are the problem of North,

Igbos are the problem of Igbo

Yorubas are the problem of yoruba,

South South are also problem of South South,

Why blaming Buhari for everything?
That's unfair

Nigeria corruption was at highest level before Buhari came to power,

What do you expect from him?
To transform Nigeria to paradise over night?
He is doing that no doubt,
But he need our support,

Nigerians always in a hurry, we need to take things easy,
Instead of accusing Buhari, use that energy to pray for him,

I want to ask you?

Have you ever ask God in your prayers to give Buhari all that it takes to put Nigeria in order?

Buhari is not a wicked man as people think,

My message is clear,

Nigerians please stop saying evil about Buhari, stop wishing him dead, because he is not your problem.

Thank you all,

you can reach me on phone for more information

But PMB promised to reduce corruption
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by charlesucheh(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
We4all:
No wonder she wrote that long epistle when Ruggedman voiced out his opinions about Nollywood actresses. She was only exhibiting 'solidarity syndrome'. Hard working woman my foot!
More beer pouring to your brain... you still squeezed your way into backslashing this recent trending stunt of our actress...
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Dollanaira: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Don’t say it’s rentals tommorrow

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by saajus: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
You just destroyed your brand with this foolish comment. Just tell the world what your sisters are doing, don't obfuscate the message. Anyone that clicks the link on your signature is mad.

Na we go dey shout we want women that won't wait for daddy before they buy toothpaste. Unfortunately, when they become successful, we will change the story.

Tectono:
Clitoriscurrency pays well in Nigeria. Once a lady gets popular through nollywood, her clitoris brings hundreds of millions of naira for her. Do you know that export business pays better if you know how to go about it? Click on the first link on my signature for details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video / Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.