Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus (62297 Views)

Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m / Meet The Real Owner Of The G-wagon Brabus Hushpuppi And Zlatan Ibile Posed With / Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by gbaskiboy: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
We4all:
No wonder she wrote that long epistle when Ruggedman voiced out his opinions about Nollywood actresses. She was only exhibiting 'solidarity syndrome'. Hard working woman my foot!
No doubt she took her time to defend Destiny Etiko. She wants to take cover before they come for her head...
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Seyzcham91(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
abi na! na among them competition dey live
FreeSpirited:
Women will one day kill themselves with competition....No wonder some don't mind eating shit in Saudi..
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
This olosho has topped all others with this car. Gwagon brabus customized no be beans.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by LordKO(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
It's appalling and laughable how a low-life like you and your type are so convinced that I'm going to enter into a needless exchange of words with you all. Lol.

Direct your mention to your fellow low-lives. Bumpkin.

VULCAN:
What's all this hypothetical blabber?

Are you their account officer?

Nobody really knows where anybody in Nigeria gets their finances from, so why are you defending these women anyhow?

If you don't know there are Nigerian men who order celebrity women like Domino's Pizza, well I know some.

There are men who can afford to drop N10m on our female celebrities for a weekend in Dubai and they won't even feel that money left them.

That is not to say that I am categorically saying that Toyin slept with someone to buy the car.

I don't know and frankly I don't really care.

But I won't defend a woman who I don't even live with, in a world where some women leave their husbands at home and claim they are going for a wedding in the next town only to spend some nights with a lover.

Speak for yourself only and even that is not always true as you have done some bad things that you never planned to do and tht later you asked yourself "what was I thinking"

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by BlueAir: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
undecided mumu did u have to word her point out? Talking about taking paracetamol for someone's headache
cchub:
I'm waiting for them to come and say she bought this with her pusssy
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by BlueAir: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin nope. She only bought this vehicle to see wether she can draw attention to herself too.
gbaskiboy:
No doubt she took her time to defend Destiny Etiko. She wants to take cover before they come for her head...
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by 2rez: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
We4all:
No wonder she wrote that long epistle when Ruggedman voiced out his opinions about Nollywood actresses. She was only exhibiting 'solidarity syndrome'. Hard working woman my foot!

Oh my! @ the bolded got us in stitches bruh.

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by 2rez: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Oloshoring is a very lucrative business anywhere in the world.. Don't get it twisted..

You don't have to do the servicing yourself especially when you have made a name in the industry..

You see those young chicks aspiring to be actresses, vixens, models etc you can pimpp them to big clients who will then reward you wish cash, political positions and the likes...

Pimpin is a risky business in this part of the world because of loyalty and trust.. your hoe can easily steal your client without you getting any benefit that's why some have chosen to do such a business with their biological daughters...

For the record, making a name in the business is very vital and will boost your profile this is where Nollywood comes in..

I am not saying she's an olosho.. neither am I saying she's a pimpp.. I am not even saying anything..

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Awoo88: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
So you need to vindicate yourself before posting this. Anyways, so many of your colleagues are runs babe. You may be OK now but before now, you and funke was doing it too. Your door opener was your sexaulity. Now that you are player and no longer in at the other side of the table, shut up. Because we know you. We know about your escapade at green Park motel. We know how Funky was being pass around between Yinka Quadri and his friends so she can get her foot at the door. Apart from Omotola who got claimed before she could spell her name, most of una do olosho join this acting work. Naaa wen you and Funke don get money do una work, make una humble
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by 2rez: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dreyton36:

Person but motor you write queen premier
Omo if na private jet na complete novel you do write o

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Queen premier grin, hope he will understand. Meanwhile, Nigga gotta reason. Fu.uu.ck lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by 2rez: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
lamentor78:
Which year model, Congrats to her ,but they don't need to advertise it now
Genuine success with nothing attached will definitely announce or advertise itself, my opinion though.

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
A shameless woman who dated an armed robber (seun egbegbe ). ..your ex is still languishing in prison cos he couldn’t meet up with the bail conditions and instead of you to help him out , you are here disgracing yourself . Abi you wan deny say you no chop him money ? Toyin Abraham

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by 2rez: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
charlesucheh:
QUEEN what??

this one loud!

they may,
he may,
can we may,

Nolstagic nursery school days...

Yo, u must be an OG, go on, puff some smokes bruh.

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by 2rez: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Neymessi:
I'm sure odunlade adekola has featured in more movies than her, why haven't he showed off an expensive car like toyin and mercy did..... Just asking

U know a particular gender would always seek for attentions which they do get, that in turn will make their popularity scale so much up in the industry & when that happens, they become hot cakes grin, I believe u know what I mean huh & of course, the cycle continues. That's just it.

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Comedian2019: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hard work pays.

My question is, why are male counterparts not as successful as the females.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by We4all: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
LordKO:

Direct your mention to your fellow low-lives. My post is concise enough for any sane person who's established to understand it.

I guess you meant to say "any sane corporate fraudster like me" who's established to understand it.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by nanakgh(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
We4all:

Bla..bla..bla...you're still a learner if you don't know that most Nigerians are 'corporate fraudsters and oloshos'. It is what it is!

Ignore that idiot. Grit and acumen bla bla bla...there are people with more grit and acumen in their little finger than in his whole body, yet haven't made it. Sometimes it's simply Grace or a stroke of good luck. It's not every poor person that is lazy or unmotivated. This life just nor balance. For all u know he's probably writing all that trash from some dirty one room he shares with 8 people. But since we're online I guess everyone is Dangote
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by promotervickky(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congrats mrs. Toyin
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Mozegee: 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Now I can see the reasons she was blastering rugged man because of what he said about Etiko. This women are something else.
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Neymessi:
I'm sure odunlade adekola has featured in more movies than her, why haven't he showed off an expensive car like toyin and mercy did..... Just asking

Hmm maybe because his balance sheet has a lot of outflows?
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by ElValiente(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Rugged boy right now grin grin cheesy

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by QuinieR(f): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Let the diggers start digging..... Congrats to you godmother ...
Well, I'm not tapping from any blessing. I don wash hand commot for anything wey consign tapping, the tappers can continue tapping.

Once again congratulations sis
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Basher8583: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
LordKO:
Congrats to her. Meanwhile, as much as I don't hold brief for anyone, it's, however, both appalling and laughable whenever I see people doubting the genuineness of the source of someone's floating wealth simply because the person is popularly known for a particular occupation, especially a newbie in such profession. Life doesn't work like that, people. It's never been how long, but how well, vast, opportune, etc., backed with action.

Case study, a said relatively new actress that was said to have bought a brand-new model Prado a few days ago. She or any other person in her position neither need to be business savvy nor venture into another business directly nor sleep around to accumulate wealth bigger than what she earns from her known popular occupation; instead; in the absence of diversifying silently while still in the profession, all she needs is an encounter with a deal maker who knows how to liaise with someone like her to net genuine deals worth millions and billions from the appropriate quarters and automatically start swimming in real money once she's compensated or partake in sharing the profit where a formal agreement was entered.

Opportunities abound; unfortunately, most of you either don't have the grit or acumen to maximize them.

Now know this. Thru wealth is not advertised. Oncevyoi do that you have failed the test
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by LordKO(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Originalsly:

Give an example of someone who can liaise with her and the connection the person can make to have her automatically swimming in millions.
People who usually be swimming in that kind money from unknown sources are usually into illegal or immoral activities.... directly or indirectly.

Using your example... someone can liaise with her.... connect her to a looting politician... an appropriate quarter.... a deal is struck.... everytime she sleeps with him.... USD 25 K as compensation...... wouldn't she be automatically swimming in money?

I know nothing about her to judge her source of money to buy the ride.... maybe that was her dream and been investing and saving all her life to fulfill that dream.

Some of you can read but hardly understand anything. In my post, I stated "genuine deals." Well, one doesn't need to soil his or her hands to make things happen. Not all dealmakers, deals, and alliances involve fraud. What one doesn't understand is bigger than them. Anyway, I'm not here to lecture anyone on how things are done locally and internationally in this regard.
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by phazotron(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
I doubt this is a real Brabus sef

E fit be Brabus bodykit
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Ayo2004: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
No wonder she was supporting destiny Atiku or what is that her name grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Elxandre(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
This car is so overrated sha. See weak interior!
It's an old model.
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Tillatalk: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Where all these ladies they see money sef
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by nedekid: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
This car is so overrated sha. See weak interior!
This is a very late model.
Possibly a 2004 hence the outdated interior.
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Those saying Olosho is what is making that yeye gay dey look for billionaire cassava... Anyway the women know how they do their coded things but if you illegal is making legal money be wise to stay low profile till you wash your hands completely off.
Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by MummyD2020(f): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mozino007:
OYA wailers food don done!....

I tell u. Quoters of price and judges, war start!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus by Ghettologist(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is a G wagon, not brabus. that B is just alaba work. boys dey even put am for GLK nowadays. e dey everywhere. Nairaland no dey wyne us abeg, Brabus G wagon is almost a million dollar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.