Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? (9051 Views)

Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls / Do Guys Still Fall For This? (pics) / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Quality20(m): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2021
Depressedkidd:

Hiv is not feared like that anymore. These hiv drugs can surpress viral load to the point that a patient can live a normal life and have kids that won't have the virus and have sex without passing the virus to their partner.
wow, but what of the cost n inconvenience of managing it
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 10, 2021
3gpvids:
This last line do me sumtin for body as i read am

Yes it's on the increase. The bad thing about it is that many people are not aware of it and how more deadly it is than HIV cos it destroyys the liver and has no cure. It also highly contagious. carried by body fluid and if it touches the skin, the fellow has contracted it. So let's be wary.

That is why I pity those who think they are enjoying life by jumping around with different men and ladies.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Quality20(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2021
CalliDora1:

Yes it's on the increase. The bad thing about it is that many people are not aware of it and how more deadly it is than HIV cos it destroyys the liver and has no cure. It also highly contagious. carried by body fluid and if it touches the skin, the fellow has contracted it. So let's be wary.

That is why I pity those who think they are enjoying life by jumping around with different men and ladies.
u mean if saliva, sweat or vaginal fluid of a carrier/infected person touches a person he/she bcomez infected? How can ppl prevent this from happening na?

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Dreyton36: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Konji bruh

Na konji cos am

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by papilo700: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2021
lastchild:
how much is it sold and what's the usage?
Its free but they won't give it to you. They will counsel you to go and use condoms. But PreP is more effective against HIV than condoms which offers 80% protection, PreP offers >99% protection against HIV(IT doesn't protect you against other STDs.)
Why they won't give you the drug is because they feel you're wasting a very expensive drug which is also used to treat HIV patients.

The real price of PreP is about #300,000 (three hundred thousand naira) for 30 doses I.e one month.
But in the third world PreP(and other HIV drugs) is 100% free cool
Thanks to Bill Gates and other philanthropists.
But they won't still give it to you because the same drug is also used to treat severe HIV cases. If you need the drug you should go through the back door .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by lastchild: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2021
papilo700:

Its free but they won't give it to you. They will counsel you to go and use condoms. But PreP is more effective against HIV than condoms which offers 80% protection, PreP offers >99% protection against HIV(IT doesn't protect you against other STDs.)
Why they won't give you the drug is because they feel you're wasting a very expensive drug which is also used to treat HIV patients.

The real price of PreP is about #300,000 (three hundred thousand naira) for 30 doses I.e one month.
But in the third world PreP(and other HIV drugs) is 100% free cool
Thanks to Bill Gates and other philanthropists.
But they won't still give it to you because the same drug is also used to treat severe HIV cases. If you need the drug you should go through the back door .
wow, thanks for this insight

how can one access the backdoor please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by drezzyx(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2021
Ṇṏ ṁṏṙḕ ḀẇḀṙḕṆḕṠṠ ṏṆ ḧḭṼ/ḀḭḊṠ.
ḀḶḶ Ṯḧḕẏ ḟṏḉṳṠ ṏṆ ḭṠ ḉṏṼḭḊ19.
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Quality20:
u mean if saliva, sweat or vaginal fluid of a carrier/infected person touches a person he/she bcomez infected? How can ppl prevent this from happening na?

Yes and it can be prevented through abstainence until you've ready to settle down then you can go for test to certify both of you free. You can research more on it

My twin made me realize how dangerous and highly contagious it is because when she goes for atenatal, she said the number of new mother's that test positive is alarming and majority these young mum's don't know about it. As a result they are treated specially once it's detected and during child birth the nurses take extra care.

That's one of the tests they run for new pregnant mum's. Some husbands will be summoned, they won't show up. That thing is deadly.

I even remember one time I was still working as a full time Teacher. So the director brought in a new house help and she asked me to follow the driver and take the girl to the hospital for Hapatitis B test. I didn't really know what it meant. But thank God I read the result and she was negative. It was after she was certified free that the woman took in the girl and I learnt something from that.

Now why am I citing all these?, it's for the public to be aware and for those who just bring in house helps without first confirming the state of their health.

Please do your research on this disease.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by papilo700: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2021
lastchild:
wow, thanks for this insight

how can one access the backdoor please
Talk to a pharmacist ( even a fresh graduate). They have the licence to fetch any drug. You don't even need a doctor. Currently I'm using a fresh graduate who gives me the drug at any fvcking time and I bless him with whatever I have (4k, 5k).
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Yves4real(f): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2021
For those glorifying Post Exposure Prophylaxis, have you put some of its side effects which includes kidney damage and rise in liver's enzymes into consideration? See a link below.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/what-are-side-effects-post-exposure-prophylaxis-pep&ved=2ahUKEwjl4Z_S-d7uAhVvShUIHVdJDdIQFjAKegQIJRAB&usg=AOvVaw2fU3hsxd69IfHwE_lQCEqg&cshid=1612949088452

Have you also made any research of side effects on the use of antiretroviral drugs?
These are some of the information you won't get from the regular health practitioner. There is a reason why abstinence is advocated before the use of protection(s).
What shall it profit you if you know the right thing to do now but choose not to, only to go down with vital organ(s) disease(s) in the future and turn your innocent family to beggars so as to finance your medical bills?
If you want to live long, watch your life style today. Don't tell me 'all die na die'. I beg, die honourably grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by shigo20(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Don't say all of them, just say the ones you have been coming across. I have girls as friends and they are quite useful an doing well for themselves
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Quality20(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2021
CalliDora1:

well while i dont support illicit sex, i just wish that those involved in it and any other person who wish to, would make it a point of duty to know these diseases and risks invovled with these risky ways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Boxer007(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2021
Quality20:
it baffles me why inspite of the high prevalence and easy spread of AIDS among runsgirls and opportunist girls, guys are still running after them. Many or most of these guys even sample the girls raw. Is there no more fear of the bad disease or is there now herbs ppl take that cures HIV and other yamayama diseases? Is it not time guys become calm n reflect?

Aids dont catch black people sir. Preach. angry
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2021
Quality20:
well while i dont support illicit sex, i just wish that those involved in it and any other person who wish to, would make it a point of duty to know these diseases and risks invovled with these risky ways

I sincerely wish they do. At least to curb the spread.

It is well.
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by papilo700: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Yves4real:
For those glorifying Post Exposure Prophylaxis, have you put some of its side effects which includes kidney damage and rise in liver's enzymes into consideration? See a link below.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/what-are-side-effects-post-exposure-prophylaxis-pep&ved=2ahUKEwjl4Z_S-d7uAhVvShUIHVdJDdIQFjAKegQIJRAB&usg=AOvVaw2fU3hsxd69IfHwE_lQCEqg&cshid=1612949088452

Have you also made any research of side effects on the use of antiretroviral drugs?
These are some of the information you won't get from the regular health practitioner. There is a reason why abstinence is advocated before the use of protection(s).
What shall it profit you if you know the right thing to do now but choose not to, only to go down with vital organ(s) disease(s) in the future and turn your innocent family to beggars so as to finance your medical bills?
If you want to live long, watch your life style today. Don't tell me 'all die na die'. I beg, die honourably grin.
Patrick Enyum/Akintunde Olaniyii gerrout of here!

Only less than 1% people on ART will have kidney problem.
What about positive people who have been using these drugs since the 80s?

Go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Polynek(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
mosdii you will best answer this op's question street urchin
I thought you are a girl
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Polynek(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
mosdii:

Hey Town service x Transgender scammer x public toilet going about sharing her HIV/AIDS, STDs & STIs infected borehole vagina to NL gullible Simps.

You are the one that ought to answer the question, why do you go about distributing HIV/AIDS to innocent gullible NL Simps ewu mpama, ashawo Kobo Kobo

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Take it easy nal, your blood too de hot
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by kiddkash(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
some guyz will simply hit anything that moves

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by scofield114: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
hepatitis b healed by itself if not morethan 80%of nigerians will hv it
CalliDora1:

Yes and it can be prevented through abstainence until you've ready to settle down then you can go for test to certify both of you free. You can research more on it

My twin made me realize how dangerous and highly contagious it is because when she goes for atenatal, she said the number of new mother's that test positive is alarming and majority these young mum's don't know about it. As a result they are treated specially once it's detected and during child birth the nurses take extra care.

That's one of the tests they run for new pregnant mum's. Some husbands will be summoned, they won't show up. That thing is deadly.

I even remember one time I was still working as a full time Teacher. So the director brought in a new house help and she asked me to follow the driver and take the girl to the hospital for Hapatitis B test. I didn't really know what it meant. But thank God I read the result and she was negative. It was after she was certified free that the woman took in the girl and I learnt something from that.

Now why am I citing all these?, it's for the public to be aware and for those who just bring in house helps without first confirming the state of their health.

Please do your research on this disease.
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by JONSYN7154: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
mosdii you will best answer this op's question street urchin
two of una dey make me laf
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Kaypeeboss(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
CalliDora1:
It the animal instinct in them that causes it. I've always wondered about this issue too.

Even hapatitis is on the rise now and killing people yet guys and babes will meet for the first time and start kissing and going raw.
My dear,the hepatitis scares me,a girl walked into my pharmacy sweating profusely,I believe from the intense sex she just had,she asked for postinor 2 a confirmation of my earlier suspicions and also asked for a drug for treating hepatitis B,the niggar she just had the sex with ,must have enjoyed himself so hard but unfortunately his own hepatitis symptoms ll start manifesting in months and then baba ll start spending money anyhow....see how people (young ones) ll be dying anyhow.stay safe ,use a condom ,or better still abstain my number,you can call for free consultations 09044280013

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

My dear,the hepatitis scares me,a girl walked into my pharmacy sweating profusely,I believe from the intense sex she just had,she asked for postinor 2 a confirmation of my earlier suspicions and also asked for a drug for treating hepatitis B,the niggar she just had the sex with ,must have enjoyed himself so hard but unfortunately his own hepatitis symptoms ll start manifesting in months and then baba ll start spending money anyhow....see how people (young ones) ll be dying anyhow.stay safe ,use a condom ,or better still abstain my number,you can call for free consultations 09044280013

Hey! See how this idiots are spreading this disease ehn... Chai!

I don't pity the guy. That's how he too will sleep with another person's girlfriend and it will continue like that.

May God help this generation. All they know is sex sex sex. Tufia!
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
CalliDora1:
It the animal instinct in them that causes it. I've always wondered about this issue too.

Even hapatitis is on the rise now and killing people yet guys and babes will meet for the first time and start kissing and going raw.

Efemanu Is It your first time kissing and going raw??

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by lastchild: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
papilo700:

Talk to a pharmacist ( even a fresh graduate). They have the licence to fetch any drug. You don't even need a doctor. Currently I'm using a fresh graduate who gives me the drug at any fvcking time and I bless him with whatever I have (4k, 5k).
thanks
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Quality20(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
papilo700:
Patrick Enyum/Akintunde Olaniyii gerrout of here!
Only less than 1% people on ART will have kidney problem. What about positive people who have been using these drugs since the 80s?
Go to hell.
where did u do this research?
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by GerraMeh74(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
alphaNomega:
Most of these girls doing hook-up on MiChat, Tinder, Badoo and InMessage have HIV infection
Chai Bros off your Mic � abeg, MiChat na my major hunting ground and I get girl wey I get from there, wey I dey dive in raw steady.
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Quality20:
it baffles me why inspite of the high prevalence and easy spread of AIDS among runsgirls and opportunist girls, guys are still running after them. Many or most of these guys even sample the girls raw. Is there no more fear of the bad disease or is there now herbs ppl take that cures HIV and other yamayama diseases? Is it not time guys become calm n reflect?

Because

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by papilo700: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
Quality20:
where did u do this research?
I got the info from available data from reliable source.
Less than 1% (about 0.4%) people reported kidney problem as a result of ARTs. Moreover, there is no evidence that such problems arises from the use of ARTs.

Experts just assume ART could lead to kidney problem because of the extra work load it impounds on the kidney but the human system is equal to the task.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Quality20(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Chai Bros off your Mic � abeg, MiChat na my major hunting ground and I get girl wey I get from there, wey I dey dive in raw steady.
u on contract with her or they r good for dating,relationship n marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. / Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? / Could Banky W Be Already Tired Of Adesua Etomi(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.