Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? (9055 Views)

Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls / Do Guys Still Fall For This? (pics) / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Angelacruz: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
i have been fucking mostly raw, no condom and nothing dey happen. i am immune from hiv stds and aids. i am more scared of an olosho getting pregnant than contacting disease because i know it is not possible for me to contact one
Rip in advance
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Angelacruz: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
Quality20:
u mean if saliva, sweat or vaginal fluid of a carrier/infected person touches a person he/she bcomez infected? How can ppl prevent this from happening na?
yes...example is herpes,a virus which has no cure and very deadly.
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Ikea81: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
Life expectancy is zero in Naija. You can die anytime, container fit fall smash you, dangote truck fit come meet you anywhere, stray bullet dey on promo since 1960.......why fear HiV naa. Just ball before you die

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Angelacruz: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Chai Bros off your Mic � abeg, MiChat na my major hunting ground and I get girl wey I get from there, wey I dey dive in raw steady.
RIP in advance...
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
any man who does it raw with a commercial sex worker is a big fool
apart from HIV there are tirade of infections who could get from her like hepatitis that has no cure,syphilis,gono and others
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by GerraMeh74(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Quality20:
u on contract with her or they r good for dating,relationship n marriage?
dating, relationship and Marriage ke! Bros you must be joking right?? Strictly paid contract oh, anytime konji dey I invite her to come over, but I know wetin dey make me dive in raw, very clean Ikwerri babe.
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by GerraMeh74(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Angelacruz:
RIP in advance...
Las las something must kill a man. They will surely write RIP for all of us one day.
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by KidDarkness(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Angelacruz:
RIP in advance...
1. Ride In Peace.
2. Raw In Progress.
3. Rise If Possible.
Which one?
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by papilo700: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Angelacruz:
if HIV can't get u because you used prep,have you for once thought about other sexual transmitted infection like Herpes that has no cure?Gonorrhea that causes male infertility
Fvck you wink
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by papilo700: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
lefulefu:
any man who does it raw with a commercial sex worker is a big fool
apart from HIV there are tirade of infections who could get from her like hepatitis that has no cure,syphilis,gono and others
With due respect sir, you are the greatest fool here embarassed

Infections does not discriminate nobody. Whether you are a commercial sex worker or not, it doesn't make any fvcking difference.

You can even get HIV from your trusted wife grin

Fool!!

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
papilo700:

With due respect sir, you are the greatest fool here embarassed

Infections does not discriminate nobody. Whether you are a commercial sex worker or not, it doesn't make any fvcking difference.

You can even get HIV from your trusted wife grin

Fool!!
So that means because you can contact HIV from your wife thats enough justification to be doing raw with any commercial sex worker you meet abi? undecided undecided
If you like dont go and do HIV test before you infect your innocent wife or girlfriend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Angelacruz:
if HIV can't get u because you used prep,have you for once thought about other sexual transmitted infection like Herpes that has no cure?Gonorrhea that causes male infertility
you dey mind them
they will go about fucking all those underage girls that sell agbo without protection and be spreading disease all over the place and when they are well in their 30s and start having impotency issues they start blaming village ppl cheesy
the reckless life u live in ur youth will catch up well with you cheesy
why is the reason most young men are impotent these days and cant get a woman pregnant when they married cheesy
na the reckless life dem live in their youth and the dirty disease dem pack put for their system cheesy
apart from HIV there are other STDs that can mess up your reproductive and even your mental state
A word is enough for the wise cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
Depressedkidd:

Hiv is not feared like that anymore. These hiv drugs can surpress viral load to the point that a patient can live a normal life and have kids that won't have the virus and have sex without passing the virus to their partner.
HIV is not feared anymore but if the girl wey u dey toast tell u she is HIV+ u will pick race
abi i lie? cheesy
even if full blown aids can be cured there still other diseases with no cure u can contact from a partner if u reckless
Protection is key and if dont want to engage in protection then u can insist both you and your partner go for an std test in the hospital
which one is better?
living the rest of your life without taking any sort of medication
or living the rest of your life depending on one medication or the other
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Quality20:
u mean if saliva, sweat or vaginal fluid of a carrier/infected person touches a person he/she bcomez infected? How can ppl prevent this from happening na?
vaginal fluid,semen,blood yes but not saliva and sweat

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
CalliDora1:

Yes and it can be prevented through abstainence until you've ready to settle down then you can go for test to certify both of you free. You can research more on it

My twin made me realize how dangerous and highly contagious it is because when she goes for atenatal, she said the number of new mother's that test positive is alarming and majority these young mum's don't know about it. As a result they are treated specially once it's detected and during child birth the nurses take extra care..
Most of those new mothers who go for atenatal and come out positve when tested for HIV most of their husbands sleep around.With the high increase of married men having side chicks here and there and the side chicks having their own side boyfriends and main boyfriends why e no go increase.Most times it has nothing to do with contagious infection.Their husbands will go out and contact the infection and come back and infect their wives with it.If husbands who play out insist on protection then u would see that the infection will slash down a little.
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
lefulefu:
Most of those new mothers who go for atenatal and come out positve when tested for HIV most of their husbands sleep around.With the high increase of married men having side chicks here and there and the side chicks having their own side boyfriends and main boyfriends why e no go increase.Most times it has nothing to do with contagious infection.Their husbands will go out and contact the infection and come back and infect their wives with it.If husbands who play out insist on protection then u would see that the infection will slash down a little.

That is exactly what I'm talking about. It's their husbands that go out to contract such diseases.

May the players always meet their type.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
CalliDora1:

That is exactly what I'm talking about. It's their husbands that go out to contract such diseases.

May the players always meet their type.
many of these men who are commercial bus drivers or truck drivers sometimes i feel pity for their wives cos if u doing such a profession you just have to live a rugged life
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Angelacruz: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
lefulefu:
you dey mind them
they will go about fucking all those underage girls that sell agbo without protection and be spreading disease all over the place and when they are well in their 30s and start having impotency issues they start blaming village ppl cheesy
the reckless life u live in ur youth will catch up well with you cheesy
why is the reason most young men are impotent these days and cant get a woman pregnant when they married cheesy
na the reckless life dem live in their youth and the dirty disease dem pack put for their system cheesy
apart from HIV there are other STDs that can mess up your reproductive and even your mental state
A word is enough for the wise cheesy
my brother don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Angelacruz: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
papilo700:
Fvck you wink
Bleep u too walking corpse...useme

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
lefulefu:
many of these men who are commercial bus drivers or truck drivers sometimes i feel pity for their wives cos if u doing such a profession you just have to live a rugged life

It's not only them. Some in other sectors too are worst. Like bankers, Teachers and doctors. Only that they do theirs codedly.
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
CalliDora1:

It's not only them. Some in other sectors too are worst. Like bankers, Teachers and doctors. Only that they do theirs codedly.
A doctor who cheats will be sensible enough to use protection so as not to infect his wife...though there some few nigerian doctors who still believe that HIV and Aids was a lie invented by white ppl to discourage africans from having sex
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Quality20(m): 2:30am On Feb 12, 2021
Ikea81:
Life expectancy is zero in Naija. You can die anytime, container fit fall smash you, dangote truck fit come meet you anywhere, stray bullet dey on promo since 1960.......why fear HiV naa. Just ball before you die
na wa o
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by papilo700: 7:25am On Feb 12, 2021
lefulefu:
So that means because you can contact HIV from your wife thats enough justification to be doing raw with any commercial sex worker you meet abi? undecided undecided
If you like dont go and do HIV test before you infect your innocent wife or girlfriend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Did you read my first comment on this post?
And I do test every 3months. Thank you.
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by papilo700: 7:31am On Feb 12, 2021
Angelacruz:
Bleep u too walking corpse...useme
Iwang.

Taking 2 doses of 250mg ampicillin immediately after unprotected sex will neutralize all bacterial infections.

ebot nton.
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Quality20(m): 8:42am On Feb 12, 2021
lefulefu:
but many groups of married women also go about shagging men too, esp when their husbands have impregnated them, since their is no fear of getting pregnant for the clients even if they go raw

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by blinking001(m): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2021
GerraMeh74:
dating, relationship and Marriage ke! Bros you must be joking right?? Strictly paid contract oh, anytime konji dey I invite her to come over, but I know wetin dey make me dive in raw, very clean Ikwerri babe.
Don't try it again especially with Ikweri girls. Those girls can Bleep anything they see that matches their fantasy and still pretend...
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Quality20(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2021
blinking001:

Don't try it again especially with Ikweri girls. Those girls can Bleep anything they see that matches their fantasy and still pretend...
but de guy fit b de same tribe
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by GerraMeh74(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2021
blinking001:

Oboi I won't oh, life is to short to take unecessary risk, it's better to use protection for 30mins bleeping, than live the rest of your life with regrets. Thanks bro
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by Quality20(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Oboi I won't oh, life is to short to take unecessary risk, it's better to use protection for 30mins bleeping, than live the rest of your life with regrets. Thanks bro
shebi u say na very clean ikweri babe, so whats d risk? Abi no b only u she de do raw things for?
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by blinking001(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2021
GerraMeh74:
You're welcome brother.
Re: Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? by alphaNomega: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2021
KidDarkness:

1. Ride In Peace.
2. Raw In Progress.
3. Rise If Possible.
Which one?
Probably Number 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women / As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend / Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.