Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists (15789 Views)

Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng / Amaechi/ribadu 2015. Vs Goodluck/sambo 2015 / Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by haliruali(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2011
what a shame!!!!!! Allah ya kara tona musu asiri!!1
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by gaskydudu: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
Rubbish !!!! I don't believe Sahara reporters, Jonathan is not that dumb
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2011
If you believe this from sahara reporters,then just believe there has never been earthquake in any part of the world!!! Sahara reporters? Who dont know them,they get more desperate as time for the election gets closer.As for me, I am expecting worse stories from them until after the election when their pay masters would have been dealt a great blow. Like the sahara desert that is dry so is this news media.Nonsense!!!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
debosky:

GEJ supporters presenting their weekly gift of utter stupidity. . . .so only CPC 'thugs' wear kaftans? cheesy cheesy

Money wasted on education.  sad

don't you mean hourly cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
ideylaff:

Na only Galaxy Tab and Naira u seeeee, come to Abuja and you will see Dollars all over the place. boy o boy I'm scared for this Country ooo

During their Primaries a few of my mates were delegates and when I saw dollars live and direct (not the amount itself) but the manner it was bn given to
them to swing their votes, 

I thought this is distasteful shocked

2 of my mates have refused to talk to me over this just because I called a spade a spade and told them how i see them
sad sad sad

Story !story!!, Storyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I beg make we hear word with this false and misleading news of yours
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Ajiowe: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2011
Na Waooo!!!! How true is that gesture from GEJ to the Journalist?
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Iyineda(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2011
lol, no one is trust worthy in Nigeria, be it the media or politicians. And people here are so d@mn gullible. It's a shame, really.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by passion8t: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2011
Nawaoooooo, so Nigerian are this daft that can not even reason, can you please prove this with pictures of any of the journalist involve or better still the hand or the face of the one given out the money.   Don't be deceived!!!!!! Jonathan for four years!!!!!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2011
Story !story!!, Storyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I beg make we hear word with this false and misleading news of yours

@ Ozin Please wake up 4rm your very deep slumber and smell the coffee,

if you think Politics is played in Nigeria like Ludo and with Monopoly Money, ur not bn sincere with yourself.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2011
It says ''A source told us that the campaign managers  appealed to the editors to try as much as they could to swat public opinion in favour of the worried president whose popularity is waning for his lack of vision and focus''. That was a reported statement in the narrative and not a  quote from the source. The reporter was obviously mocking  GEJ during the narrative and added that bit. It does not mean  the campaign managers said so. If at all, the quote was  paraphrased and ended at worried president. The clause 'whose popularity is waning for his lack of vision  and focus' is an example of an Adjectival clause! Do you see why it pays to be attentive during classes and not  play pen fight?

ow11---- ya be fie ibipe so----

himbre i no fit laff, so na me u dey yab like dis,

ndani loku,
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2011
~Bluetooth:

He's from a region that believe in wasting wealth. . .oyel money

Who waste money pass Yoruba and Hausa man?
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by friedrice1: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2011
@ sagamite,

$75bn? Where the hell will you get $75bn to steal in Nigeria?

Utter rubbish!

Are you so ignorant?
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by boyt1: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
Blah! Blah!! Blah!!!. Fake news  same day, just to entertain idle minds.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
Who waste money pass Yoruba and Hausa man?

Yoruba can sell his/her house to do Politics if he believes in his pursuit of the office

Hausa man will not spend his money

Ibo man will not mind to be 2nd fiddle as long as he gets the power,
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by payan(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
Sahara Reports, I take very serious exception on the mode of your reporting. You are insulting our president GEJ (a constituted authority). We do not know where this picture came from. In fact for all I care, it could be arrangee!! We readers did not verify the authenticity of these pictures. I am neither GEJ nor PDP support. No doubt, PDP has plunged this nation into very deep crisis which only God and a sincere leader can bring us out from. But that is not the reason why we should insult the president. Let us be sincere to ourselves, GEJ is not the genesis of our problems as a nation rather, he met an already bad situation. For as much as I support that the PDP led Federal Govt be voted out of office come April 16th, I would not support this publication as it is disgusting and insult our president. Let your vote be your power to vote GEJ and PDP out of office but let us stop insulting and disgracing a leader God has given to us for now. PRAY FOR NIGERIA AND VOTE WISELY!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Beaf, where is my share oooh

@Beaf dont get things like this, he his already in Aso Rock permanently under GEJ's table in the office, dining room and wherever he goes,

wont say more, grin
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by friedrice1: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2011
@payan, ^^^ are you saying Jonathan's campaign team are not capable of this
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
Please take the money cos it belong to us, but vote for your desire candidate grin
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2011
ideylaff:

@ Ozin Please wake up 4rm your very deep slumber and smell the coffee,

if you think Politics is played in Nigeria like Ludo and with Monopoly Money, your not bn sincere with yourself.

By believing such story from Sahara Desert reporters? No way my brother!!! I know this guys and how they fabricate news to what they want.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by omanzo02: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2011
[b]This is cheap blackmail and so flawed.[/b]U think everyone are daft like u?. Nice try, please try again.

Anybody ( CPC, ACN , propangandist)  can obtain GEJ/sambo campaign bag to fabricate cheap stories and lies.
Come to think of it, an experience strategist who want to doll out gift to win surport for his principal would'nt assemble everyone at the same time and location.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2011
ideylaff:

[b]Yoruba can sell his/her house to do Politics if he believes in his pursuit of the office[/b]Hausa man will not spend his money

Ibo man will not mind to be 2nd fiddle as long as he gets the power,

The bolded,likewise they can borrow money just to celebrate frivolous stuff like a Trip to Abuja
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ikposhijnr: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2011
Even me can snap faker pictures, lol and make dem look real. This is cheap Blackmail. The camera no get video? Which would hav been better?
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by daqskin: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
one more wrong comment against BEAF and i will ,
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by kingbobbyj: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2011
If there's any lie in this let the GEJ camp speak now and sue this sahara dudes cos' this is very damaging if true
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2011
The bolded,likewise they can borrow money just to celebrate frivolous stuff like a Trip to Abuja

@ Ozin take your time and stop bn disrespectful to Yorubas ooooo
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by emmatok(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2011
All those GEJ supporters should STFU.

See them criticizing SAHARA REPORTERS.

When SAHARA REPORTERS and SNG where fighting the  Yar'Adua clans and crooks to save our democracy were where the GEJ supporters.

If not for SAHARA REPORTERS and SNG will GEJ be our president today? I here some peep say it luck form GOD. shocked shocked shocked

Even GEJ recognized and appreciated the effort of SAHARA REPORTERS  during  Yar'Adua's regime.

When the likes of REUBEN ABATI and co where getting free landed properties in ABUJA  from  Yar'Adua.

Tho SAHARA REPORTERS is not perfect, but they are more credible than any Nigerian media outlet.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by JomoGbomo2(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2011
Some Nigerians and their fetid thinking.

When GEJ was giving out $50,000 US to Save Nigeria Group for transport where were y'all? (They say it was for transport fare from Abuja to lagos)

When GEJ and his wife were dishing out rice, where were y'all?

When GEJ was giving each participant of the Northern Islamic Council $7,000 US where were y'all?

When GEJ was dishing out raw dollars for the PDP primary elections, where were y'all?

The recent Nigerians that died when a PDP governor in Nigeria was throwing out money, where were y'all?

Now, Saharareporters presented pictures, and venue as to where this money sharing was done, y'all are saying it is not true?

Are we ever going to be honest in this country again

From PATAKI: best of talk.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by onyengbu: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2011
JomoGbomo2:

Some Nigerians and their fetid thinking.

When GEJ was giving out $50,000 US to Save Nigeria Group for transport where were y'all? (They say it was for transport fare from Abuja to lagos)

When GEJ and his wife were dishing out rice, where were y'all?

When GEJ was giving each participant of the Northern Islamic Council $7,000 US where were y'all?

When GEJ was dishing out raw dollars for the PDP primary elections, where were y'all?

The recent Nigerians that died when a PDP governor in Nigeria was throwing out money, where were y'all?

Now, Saharareporters presented pictures, and venue as to where this money sharing was done, y'all are saying it is not true?

Are we ever going to be honest in this country again

From PATAKI: best of talk.

[size=18pt]Evidence my friend, evidence!

We dont believe in hearsay, just bring your evidence.

Very soon you will tell us the GEJ caused the Tsunami in JAPAN.
[/size]
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Okijajuju1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2011
First of all, this is SAHARA REPORTERS we are talking about here, the CITY PEOPLE of internet news media,

Secondly, Let's assume that President Jonathan should decide to bribe Journalists for whatever reason, I am certain that sahara reporters correspondent would not be a part of the people invited. Secondly, if this were true, I don't think 200'K and a Galaxy tab would be enough to sway reporters who for the giants like TELL, Guardian, Newswatch, Vanguard, The NATION and such other top news houses.

Also what does it take to stuff an envelope full of cash, throw in a Galaxy Tab, and place it in a JEG/SAMBO campaign bag (which should be everywhere now) and claim its a bribe, So let's say a girl takes a picture in which she is n.aked lying on a bed covered with PDD embossed bedsheet, with torn underwear and clothes and claims she was rap.ed by Jonathan, does that mean its true just cos the bedsheet carries the PDP logo?! I spent a lot of money to get a good education to be fooled by unsubstantiated claims like this,

Why would Jonathan hand out bribe in a PDP bag!? Aren't these things done via unmarked envelopes? And thru 4th party agents? Puleeeze

People keep reffering to the SNG incident in which even the SNG has come out to say it was a misunderstanding. The money was not a bribe but a gift from the office of the president as transport. Its not unusual. I'm sure even the white house has some form of renumeration for visitors to the white houuse either thru souveniers or monetary gifts.

PLS let's not let our deep seated hatred for PDP cloud our ability to reason and discern truth from propaganda.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by JomoGbomo2(m): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Onye_ngbu, Do you really need evidence that GEJ gave SNG $50,000 for transport? Are you serious with that question, Remember i didn't call it bribe.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by benzion72(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2011
Can we name some of these foolish journalist or it is just a fable and fabrication

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Receives Sanusi Lamido, Sheikh Muhammed Al-Amin In Kogi / Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom / "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.