Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists (15780 Views)

Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng / Amaechi/ribadu 2015. Vs Goodluck/sambo 2015 / Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by emmatok(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2011
Okija_juju:

First of all, this is SAHARA REPORTERS we are talking about here, the CITY PEOPLE of internet news media,

Secondly, Let's assume that President Jonathan should decide to bribe Journalists for whatever reason, I am certain that sahara reporters correspondent would not be a part of the people invited. Secondly, if this were true, I don't think 200'K and a Galaxy tab would be enough to sway reporters who for the giants like TELL, Guardian, Newswatch, Vanguard, The NATION and such other top news houses.

Also what does it take to stuff an envelope full of cash, throw in a Galaxy Tab, and place it in a JEG/SAMBO campaign bag (which should be everywhere now) and claim its a bribe,  So let's say a girl takes a picture in which she is n.aked lying on a bed covered with PDD embossed bedsheet, with torn underwear and clothes and claims she was rap.ed by Jonathan, does that mean its true just cos the bedsheet carries the PDP logo?! I spent a lot of money to get a good education to be fooled by unsubstantiated claims like this,  

Why would Jonathan hand out bribe in a PDP bag!? Aren't these things done via unmarked envelopes? And thru 4th party agents? Puleeeze

People keep reffering to the SNG incident in which even the SNG has come out to say it was a misunderstanding. The money was not a bribe but a gift from the office of the president as transport. Its not unusual. I'm sure even the white house has some form of renumeration for visitors to the white houuse either thru souveniers or monetary gifts.

PLS let's not let our deep seated hatred for PDP cloud our ability to reason and discern truth from propaganda.

200k + Galaxy tab(150k) = 350k na small thing be that?

The same Nigerian journalist went to IBB VILLA in Minna last year thanks to  RAYMOND DOKPESI.

Bros A Nigerian journalist will collect any thing from any politician. angry angry angry angry
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2011
gaskydudu:

Rubbish !!!! I don't believe Sahara reporters, Jonathan is not that dumb
Now this is funny, he is actually dumber than you can imagine.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Gbenge77(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2011
Okija_juju:

First of all, this is SAHARA REPORTERS we are talking about here, the CITY PEOPLE of internet news media,

Secondly, Let's assume that President Jonathan should decide to bribe Journalists for whatever reason, I am certain that sahara reporters correspondent would not be a part of the people invited. Secondly, if this were true, I don't think 200'K and a Galaxy tab would be enough to sway reporters who for the giants like TELL, Guardian, Newswatch, Vanguard, The NATION and such other top news houses.

Also what does it take to stuff an envelope full of cash, throw in a Galaxy Tab, and place it in a JEG/SAMBO campaign bag (which should be everywhere now) and claim its a bribe,  So let's say a girl takes a picture in which she is n.aked lying on a bed covered with PDD embossed bedsheet, with torn underwear and clothes and claims she was rap.ed by Jonathan, does that mean its true just cos the bedsheet carries the PDP logo?! I spent a lot of money to get a good education to be fooled by unsubstantiated claims like this,  

Why would Jonathan hand out bribe in a PDP bag!? Aren't these things done via unmarked envelopes? And thru 4th party agents? Puleeeze

People keep reffering to the SNG incident in which even the SNG has come out to say it was a misunderstanding. The money was not a bribe but a gift from the office of the president as transport. Its not unusual. I'm sure even the white house has some form of renumeration for visitors to the white houuse either thru souveniers or monetary gifts.

PLS let's not let our deep seated hatred for PDP cloud our ability to reason and discern truth from propaganda.

$50,000 as 'transport fare'?Its all semantics.Do you expect them to refer to it as bribe?How much does a flight ticket from lagos to Abuja cost to warrant doling out such a huge amount as TF?I would like to beleive that is his modus operandi.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by onyengbu: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2011
JomoGbomo2:

@Onye_ngbu, Do you really need evidence that GEJ gave SNG $50,000 for transport? Are you serious with that question, Remember i didn't call it bribe.

It is their word against GEJ's people's.

Sahara reporters said SNG was bribed with $50k, Bakare came out and say they were not bribed that it was tfare and then GEj's people came out and denied it all.

So who do you want me to believe now?

SR or Bakare or GEJ's people?

Mister, we need evidence and as for this particular one; I dont even need evidence to know its all fabricated!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ceah(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
Stop Bribery and corruption

Vote Change http://www.facebook.com/BBIntegrityVanguard
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by efisher(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2011
SR should come out and mention the names of the journalists who were given the money. They should also mention what the purpose of the money is. After that, we can begin to take the case seriously. Anybody can cook up a miserable story in order to draw attention. Take such pictures to a law court as evidence and the judge will sentence you to one day in jail up for providing "foolish" evidence   angry
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2011
efisher:

SR should come out and mention the names of the journalists who were given the money. They should also mention what the purpose of the money is. After that, we can begin to take the case seriously. Anybody can cook up a miserable story in order to draw attention. Take such pictures to a law court as evidence and the judge will sentence you to one day in jail up for providing "foolish" evidence angry
See the way you're talking like you're important in the scheme of things. Who cares if you believe or not and even if you believe what will it change? embarassed
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by efisher(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2011
^ Like it or not I am important and I know my value. I don't know about you.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2011
efisher:

^ Like it or not I am important and I know my value. I don't know about you.
lol, you are suffering from dementia grin grin
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by sleekman(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2011
Even d VP doling out 'consignments' to opposition parties & some people here still want proof. Until u catch ur wife under another man b4 U'll believe a pic of a man frolicking ur wife. Odemumu

dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16267:jonathan-meets-30-parties-excludes-acn-cpc-anpp&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
sleekman:

Even d VP doling out 'consignments' to opposition parties & some people here still want proof. Until u catch your wife under another man b4 U'll believe a pic of a man frolicking your wife. Odemumu

dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16267:jonathan-meets-30-parties-excludes-acn-cpc-anpp&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8
You got me laffing hard
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by emmatok(m): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
You do not seem to know SR .

Tell me that politician that has successfully sued SR for the past 10 years.

They do not need to draw anybodies attention, because most Nigerian politicians fear SR.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by 9ijaMan: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2011
Every sane Nigerian knows that GEJ and his PDP gangsters are synonymous to 'shows of shame'. I called a distant uncle who resides in Kaduna this evening, even before I read about this new shameful act from the GEJ camp on SR, to ask him (my uncle) to support the Buhari/Bakare cause. All my uncle did was to keep screaming he'll be voting for GEJ and not for a Buhari who, according to him, will not win the election. I tried all I could to calm him down to no avail and had to end the phone conversation after I told him not to sell his vote and the future of his kids. During our heated conversation my wife kept telling me I could not force anyone to join the BB team, which I accepted. However, I told her that I know my uncle well enough, and that he must have sold his vote or given some money to vote for GEJ.

To my great surprise, 3 minutes later, my uncle rang me back and asked me to send him some money for him to mobilize for the BB team. I told him I wasn't interested and he argued that the only way he'll vote Buhari (and also help to mobilize others to vote Buhari) was for me to send him money, so that his conscience can be cleared from the money he's already collected from GEJ campaign. I simply told him, CPC and Buhari are not interested in buying votes, and that if he keeps having trouble with his conscience, he should simply return the money he collected from the GEJ team and vote the right candidate. My uncle is an artisan.

My encounter with my uncle a few minutes prior to reading the SR report about GEJ's latest bribe to the 9ja journalist only made it clearer to me that GEJ is not only desperate but is also draining the Nigerian reserve to win the elections.

In a nutshell, the SR report is most probably true!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2011
9ijaMan:

Every sane Nigerian knows that GEJ and his PDP gangsters are synonymous to 'shows of shame'. I called a distant uncle who resides in Kaduna this evening, even before I read about this new shameful act from the GEJ camp on SR, to ask him (my uncle) to support the Buhari/Bakare cause. All my uncle did was to keep screaming he'll be voting for GEJ and not for a Buhari who, according to him, will not win the election. I tried all I could to calm him down to no avail and had to end the phone conversation after I told him not to sell his vote and the future of his kids. During our heated conversation my wife kept telling me I could not force anyone to join the BB team, which I accepted. However, I told her that I know my uncle well enough, and that he must have sold his vote or given some money to vote for GEJ.

To my great surprise, 3 minutes later, my uncle rang me back and asked me to send him some money for him to mobilize for the BB team. I told him I wasn't interested and he argued that the only way he'll vote Buhari (and also help to mobilize others to vote Buhari) was for me to send him money, so that his [b]conscience can be cleared from the money he's already collected from GEJ campaign. I simply told him, CPC and Buhari are not interested in buying votes, and that if he keeps having trouble with his conscience, he should simply return the money he collected from the GEJ team and vote the right candidate. My uncle is an artisan.
[/b]
My encounter with my uncle a few minutes prior to reading the SR report about GEJ's latest bribe to the 9ja journalist only made it clearer to me that GEJ is not only desperate but is also draining the Nigerian reserve to win the elections.

In a nutshell, the SR report is most probably true!
This got me laughing really hard, this your uncle na wa oh. Am sure he did not even register to vote, he is just jobbing people. LOL
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by RichyBlacK(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
GEJ and his PDP goons are exploiting the poverty they've entrenched in Nigeria.

With all the noise about good governance, I wonder why any sane person will vote for the PDP - the nucleus of criminality in today's Nigeria.

I see nothing good coming out of another four years of PDP kleptocracy.

Vote Buhari/Bakare for change.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
na wa oh!!

See why I say that links to stories on  most Nigerian newspapers are not credible.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by efisher(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2011
SR has found itself some gullible people to ruminate over their half baked story in a bid to be popular.  grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by 9ijaMan: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
debrief08:

Froontpage ke? how will Seun account for his own package?

At least it's now on the front page! Seun is a business man afterall, no matter how much team GEJ may have given him. Perhaps it's now downing on Seun that GEJ may lose the election and NL has to be in existence regardless of whoever wins the election.

Seun, abeg use the largesse (package) wisely o! 'cos it may be the last time you'll ever get free money from a politician as the Buhari/Bakare presidency, God willing, will wipe out such acts of corruption of giving journalists and activists 200k + Samsung Galaxy Tabs and 50K respectively as transport fares!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by tlops(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2011
beaf and effisy pls I will vote ur guy, just send me BB shocked shocked (dont be afraid) I mean blackberry and the cash. forward march to the polling center to vote out GEJ.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by 9ijaMan: 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2011
aisha2:

This got me laughing really hard, this your uncle na wa oh. Am sure he did not even register to vote, he is just jobbing people. LOL
My sister, he registered o! The last time I spoke with him on this issue was the day the BB rally was held in Kaduna. Knowing he lives in KD, I called him to solicit his support and his answer back then was lukewarm at best. Today, he's behind GEJ 'cos he's sold the future of his kids for a paltry sum. I'd rather put more money into the CPC campaign than to dole it out to an uncle who's gullible enough to sell his conscience.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by dasa: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2011
you people are so naive, every politician who can afford it will give money to journalist during election time. It happens all over the world.  By the way, sahara reporters is there to be hired. If u can pay, they will write what you want.

I hope u guys wont hang yourselves when GEJ wins. He is more popular and has run a better campaign
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by alanbolo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2011
dasa:

I hope u guys wont hang yourselves when GEJ wins.
  Be ready for mass burial.

dasa:

,  and has run a better campaign
  Truth of d matter.

, based on all media access and access to Channel-TV.   PDP really ran a better campaign for the Presidency than d opposition.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ziccoit: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2011
alanbolo:

, based on all media access and access to Channel-TV.   PDP really ran a better campaign for the Presidency than d opposition.

Because PDP really has access to our excess crude oil account and foreign reserve tongue tongue tongue
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by truewords: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2011
For security purposes,even if the SR has the names of those that got the money and other gifts, it can not be disclosure that will be danger to their lives,i personally think pple thats been bribed should find a way to record conversations and show  proper evidence,my heart bleeds for naija!am happy i will be home for this election
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by sukieboy(f): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2011
Guys, I saw Ggenga of AIT witha new Samsung Galaxy Tab oooo during last saturday's election broadcast oooo
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by boyt1: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
, And another Sahara Reporter said she personally caught Buhari and Bakare sharing Cows and Rams to their Supporters during the last Campaign in the North . Corruption!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by LADEMINUS: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2011
IN THE MIDST OF SCARCE RESOURCES AND UNEMPLOYMENT, GEJ HOSTED A MEGA SHOW WIT MOHITS AND CO. FOR D YOUTHS TO ATTEND FREE OF CHARGE. IM SURE IT WAS HIS MONEY THAT WAS USED EH? EFISHER ND BEAF (which strike me as d same person naming himself witb foodlike terms)

OK LETS SAY SR MADE UP D TALE, I EXPECT SOMEOJE FROM GEJ TEAM TO SUE TOMMOROW AT D VERY LEAST?? NAH DAT AINT HAPPNIN LOL

WE ALL SAW UMBLERRA DOLE OUT RICE BUISCUITS AND MONEY WHILE HER ORDERLIES/DOGS SAVAGED THE POOR HUNGRY CROWD , THAT MUST HAVE BEEN MADE UP TOO ABI?
OHH , ANY POLITICIAN WILL DO ALL DISS U WANT TO SAY, HELLO ONLY ONE POLITICIAN HAS DONE ALL DIS!!!!!!!!!!! GOODLUCK JONATHAN!! ( FORGET D EBELE AZIKWE IT WAS JUST TO GARNER IGBO VOTES. WHY IM NO TELL US BEFORE)
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by jmaine: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2011
boy t:

, And another Sahara Reporter said she personally caught Buhari and Bakare sharing  Cows and Rams to their Supporters  during the last Campaign in the North . Corruption!

Today the ACN were sharing rice and tubers of yam at Yaba and Sabo area today in Lag and i was not shocked cos all political parties play the same game only difference is that the PDP is a mega player in the game . .but this sahara reporter stunt are baseless and just cheap publicity . .Those guyz are getting more messed up by the day
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by EEspeed: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2011
HA HA HA HA HAHA, lets assume GEJs men were to bribe journalists, will they put the money in a GEJ party bag? , come on, sahara reporters and all those that believe their junk, wake up, this is BB and ACN plan
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by headtoto: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2011
a mere 200k to a whole newspaper editor? come on. and a Samsung Galaxy Tab? bull crap. Whoever has his or her mind swayed by those little piece of item and money must indeed be an hungry journalist, definitely not an editor.

Can we have the names of the editors who were present? LOL.

SaharaReporters my foot.

Samsung Galaxy Tab is a toy that costs a mere 120k- why are you guys making a big deal out of it?

Dull brains.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by johnson11(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
I doubt the authentication of this pics, i know Sahara reporters doesn't like Good luck and they will go any length to tarnish his image, well Good luck all the way , i will rather have a clueless Jonathan than a tribalism and religion fanatic called Buhari shocked shocked.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by dayokanu(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2011
johnson11:

I doubt the authentication of this pics, i[size=18pt] know Sahara reporters doesn't like Good luck and they will go any length to tarnish his image[/size], well Good luck all the way , i will rather have a clueless Jonathan than a tribalism and religion fanatic called Buhari shocked shocked.

Short memories huh? Where were you when SR was leading the fight to liberate GEJ from the aprons of Turai?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sheriff Declares Edo PDP Primary Illegal / Oshiomhole: Real Reason Why I Went To The U.S / With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.