Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists (15788 Views)

Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng / Amaechi/ribadu 2015. Vs Goodluck/sambo 2015 / Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Orikinla(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2011
GEJ and his wife have been inviting many people to Abuja and giving them Greek Gifts in cash and kind. One of their errand boys called me months ago over the report on the money laundering allegation. Then later, one popular Nollywood actor who is a PDP man reported me to the Nigeria Police Force Central Investigations Dept in Alagbon, Ikoyi, Lagos. He accused me of attacking the PDP and tried to frame me up, but after interrogation the police said I was innocent and I left. So, I know how desperate the PDP is. OBJ is the coach of GEJ.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Pataki: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2011
GEJ is the most clueless President Nigeria has ever had.

How does this RETARDeen of a President think the voices of the people can be bought?

And as usual, the most idiotic of his agent on NL is here trying to disprove Saharareporter.

Beaf, deal with the story mentioned and forget the messenger. That has always been your message on this forum.

Dundy.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2011
Pataki:

GEJ is the most clueless President Nigeria has ever had.

How does President think the voices of the people can be bought?

And as usual, the most idiotic of his agent on NL is here trying to disprove Saharareporter.

Beaf, deal with the story mentioned and forget the messenger. That has always been your message on this forum.

Dundy.
Believe me theY (Journalists) are bought and sold everyday and cheaply too
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Bawss1(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2011
A Samsung galaxy tab? shocked shocked shocked

Cash shocked shocked shocked
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by LoveKing(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2011
This has got me LMFAO. S h i t.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Pataki: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2011
aisha2:

Believe me theY (Journalists) are bought and sold everyday and cheaply too
Can I really blame them? Some Nigerians will do anything for free money, free rice, and free biscuit. Haba!

The other day it was the story about how Nollywood actors were fighting for goodluck biscuits.

Now they have $200 Million US given to them as stated by GEJ, they are everywhere shouting Goofluck.

May the millions of flies that resides across every Sabo area in Nigeria follow these thieves and those who support them to their end.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 07, 2011
Pataki:

Can I really blame them? Some Nigerians will do anything for free money, free rice, and free biscuit. Haba!

The other day it was the story about how Nollywood actors were fighting for goodluck biscuits.

Now they have $200 Million US given to them as stated by GEJ, they are everywhere shouting Goofluck.

May the millions of flies that resides across every Sabo area in Nigeria follow these thieves and those who support them to their end.
Like I told someone yesterday, it is not the responsibility of Governement to distribute free "Greek" gifts but to provide infrastructure so people can get these things by themselves, my heart bleeds
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Pharoh: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2011
I am not going to believe this even for one minute.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Bawss1(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2011
But this story get as e be.

1. All we see is just a picture of one bag. Several times over
2. No faces or names are mentioned.

Besides this is coming from the infamous Sahara reporters.

Hmmmm
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2011
I am not going to believe this even for one minute.

Na only Galaxy Tab and Naira u seeeee, come to Abuja and you will see Dollars all over the place. boy o boy I'm scared for this Country ooo

During their Primaries a few of my mates were delegates and when I saw dollars live and direct (not the amount itself) but the manner it was bn given to
them to swing their votes,

I thought this is distasteful shocked

2 of my mates have refused to talk to me over this just because I called a spade a spade and told them how i see them
sad sad sad
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Pharoh: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2011
^^

When has bribery become a crime in Nigeria when it comes to elections?.  grin

This is how we are going to roll until the country is fixed and this affects every party.

To me this is no news as it is just a picture with some items and we cannot tell the giver or the receiver in this scenario.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Hodaya(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2011
How long will it take for this appear on the home page?
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by yomijnr(m): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
That photograph proves absolutely nothing.  Anyone could have got the bag and put whatever they wanted in it.  If Sahara reporters want any intelligent Nigerians to believe their cooked up stories they'll have to do better than that. It's a shame the idiots among you are too stupid to see that.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by maclatunji: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2011
yomijnr:

That photograph proves absolutely nothing.  Anyone could have got the bag and put whatever they wanted in it.  If Sahara reporters want any intelligent Nigerians to believe their cooked up stories they'll have to do better than that. It's a shame the idiots among you are too silly to see that.

See a real Genius ^^^
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by snthesis(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2011
How daft can sum ppl b, now because sum1 takes a pic of a GEJ crested paperbag with money and other stuffs in it, it automatically means GEJ is bribing Journalist. is that rational thinking  angry angry angry angry
you guess should stop all this rubbish smear campaign without proof.

Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Aadeolu(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
These journalists can forget about BB, They now have a samsung galaxy. Anyone know how i can dump biochem for journalism?
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by BP(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2011
If this is true, it is very bad. But I'd like to see this story in any of the main stream news publications. I have long since stopped believing in the trash that Saharareporters call journalism. I am still neutral on this.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ziccoit: 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2011
Why do we think this man who looks like somebody suffering from brain damage is clueless? I don't think he is clueless if he could go as far as this. I am rather seeing him as a devilish thoroughbred criminal.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by madanju: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2011
No wonder Thisay has once again posted the lie called polls in its front page today. But It is not just Journalst that are being bribed, it was the Save Nigeria Group, then religious leaders in the north and even other opposition parties that are buyable are being bought. see link

http://www.dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16267:jonathan-meets-30-parties-excludes-acn-cpc-anpp&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8

GEJ and PDP are jittery and all these desperate measures will not work. BB all the way!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by KokoBeware: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
Sahara Reporters again, mscheeewwww, i LAFF,

, and the best picture they could get is a man holding a bag with some stuff inside, ok.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by PeeDaVinci: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2011
as for this pics, there is no photoshopping there, it is just two completely different pictures of the same view taken from different angles some few seconds apart. and the pics were placed side by side for clarity. So, there is no need for an fbi analysis of the photo

Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by bisiaet: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2011
I realised joblessness is a serious crime. Who a hell is Sahara reporter? Is like someone talking about heaven forsaken Wikileak as a means of getting information is so sad. Let them give the evidence and release names and picture of who are the journalist and the editor. People are just too soon to shout about irrelevant information. Let anybody with good common sense go back and read the thread again and check how does it sound and does it make any sense given N200,000(Two hundred thousand naira) as buy up cash pls a Nigeria of today is this amount what anybody will use to buy anybody pls lets be honest? This is just Nonsense and rubbish!!!!!!!.

[b]N200,000? is it to buy sweet or chewgum? So this amount will now make the journalist to keep quiet isnit? pls does this resemble sense at all. I just dont like all this cheap lies, if any one want to talk of things like this say something about real cash, a politician in Nigeria are mad more than given N 200, 000 to buy up somebody this is a fact. I dont support bribery but this amount is too nothing compare to the kind of mad politician we have in Nigeria to use as bribery. Please what does Gej camp need to bribe journalist for in the first place[/b]Is like saying ACN or CPC are bribing journalist what for This is just ridiculous and malicious indeed.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2011
OBJ is the coach of GEJ

dont forget Tony Annenih ooooo he is the skipper, 
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by omo9ja1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2011
hmmm if this story is true then what are we waiting for, we must guide our vote and lynch the riggers
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by lovejo(m): 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hey poster.

I'm a nigerian and i don't which to insult anyone so i will be timid in my tone. Look at the picture very well and compare the envelope and the souvenir, we can see that this is put together for conspiracy, a man with a souvenir walking and the cash photo is not a related issue.

2. The car parked outside does not related that this events happens same day, so sahara reporter can bridge it together as they like.

3. If there would be a political bribe at presidency level, it will be through usd or mint currency and not that type of dirty currency.

4. Everybody can report via his phone on what we see on election, bribing 0.00000000000001 % of nigeria journalist will not change the game.

5. If there is a sahara reporter among those that collected the bribe, let them come out with evidence and withhold the identity of their staff. i think literate nigerians know about technology and photoshop etc.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by geniuscity: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2011
ideylaff:

Na only Galaxy Tab and Naira u seeeee, come to Abuja and you will see Dollars all over the place. boy o boy I'm scared for this Country ooo

During their Primaries a few of my mates were delegates and when I saw dollars live and direct (not the amount itself) but the manner it was bn given to
them to swing their votes,  

I thought this is distasteful shocked

2 of my mates have refused to talk to me over this just because I called a spade a spade and told them how i see them
sad sad sad

Bro, I live in abuja and I do not see dollars all over the place. Stop deceiving people. Funny how so many of you can believe anything. Let the so called sahara reporters give us better proof that just images. I noticed from the link in the first page that they like playing around with images deceiving people. They should be informed they are not the only ones who can use photoshop.

Present better evidednce. I'm not easily fooled.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by botson(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2011
what do u expect 4rm CRIMINALS like that, Bleep Poverty Development Party (PDP),
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2011
gej is the true son of his father in minna cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by efisher(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2011
Read my "lips" C-R-A-P.

Sahara reporters should come up with names and hard evidence. Not half baked pictures.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Blazing99: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
[size=13pt]Expect crazy stories about Buhari and Ribadu on the headlines of our dailies. Journalism which ought to be the voice of truth has now become a tool for government manipulation.

Where are the GEJ supporters at? The pictures are just too real to doubt as the magazine is the same one that was given to the journalists yesterday.

Is this the kind of corruption we want to continue?

Nigerians please vote wisely,
[/size]
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by onome25(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2011
some time i wonder y some just frame things thinking it.s gonna affect GEJ personality.
BUHARI NL FANS ,
where is the humility in U ? where is ur sincere aproach to national unity ! it.s a SHAME that even ur king, BUHARI lacks what it takes to defeat GEJ here in KADUNA alone.there-s no amount of castigation BUHARI fans do that will make we the youth in KADUNA numbering over 300,000 in my association change our VOTE for a TRUE democrat ( GEJ ). when u see a true leader, u see it in his EYES, SPEACH & PATROTISM.
So, BUHARI.S fan ( not supporters ) should realy work xtra hard if realy, u wanna RULE!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Chubhie: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2011
I have never had faith in nigerian newpapers. Dem are all doin business.itz nothing personal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sheriff Asks Court To Jail Makarfi, FFK, Obi, Others Over Contempt / Yahaya Bello Receives Sanusi Lamido, Sheikh Muhammed Al-Amin In Kogi / Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.