Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists (15779 Views)

Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng / Amaechi/ribadu 2015. Vs Goodluck/sambo 2015 / Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
based on all media access and access to Channel-TV.   PDP really ran a better campaign for the Presidency than d opposition

which better campaign did they run tongue

All GEJ and Sambo were saying on the soapbox was d same thing over and over again state after state, ward after ward, "PDP Power, PDP Gbosa, nothing of substance at all.

Ok they also changed like 2 times/per campaign each their Ankara with their ugly faces printed on it,  TIME WASTERS, ALL, 

Someone that people were stoning 50% of the time wherever he visited with his co robbers and looters,  isssh : is surely not popular unless they rig the election(
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Asobank: 12:16am On Apr 08, 2011
liars!lairs!lairs
U GEJ haters are all on a long thing and it will pierce thru ur shit heads when GEJ finally wins despite ur cheap claims. GEJ WINS! and u are free 2 say that again and again and again,
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by debosky(m): 12:23am On Apr 08, 2011
Two weeks ago, on March 24, Mrs. Jonathan took out advertorials in Nigerian newspapers in which she denounced me, threatening to sue me for referring to those cases. I encourage Mrs. Jonathan to go ahead and sue: she currently owns both the ball and the field of play. But she must bear in mind that I am not the one who announced—TWICE—that she had tried to launder vast funds through her associates.

The announcements were made by the EFCC four and a half years ago but were never retracted. Where the involvement of the courts was necessary, it was the EFCC, not Sonala Olumhense, which initiated it. I am not the one who, in August 2007 at the Federal High Court in Abuja, filed suit number FHC/ABJ/M/340/06, naming Mrs. Jonathan as an accomplice in the N104 million-money laundering case. It was the EFCC’s prosecuting counsel, Mr. Ofem Uket—not Olumhense—who said, “Mrs. Patience Jonathan, wife of the Governor of Bayelsa State, was the person who instructed one Hanner Offor to launder the said sum of N104,000,000 into the account of Nansolyvan Public Relations Limited with First Bank of Nigeria Plc (FBN), Niger House, Marina, Lagos.”

Was that an invention as well? cheesy cheesy

http://www.saharareporters.com/column/why-not-nuhu-ribadu-sonala-olumhense
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by enkayl: 12:27am On Apr 08, 2011
I read with dissapointment the topic here,the sahara whatever must have benefited too if at all it is true,i do not believe thaT anyway but still lets face the reality, between two evils which one are you going for?Who among other contestants is an angel?Most of them already has bad records to compare with whatever anyone would want to frame up against Gdluck.BE WISE,THIS IS OUR FUTURE,EVERYONES FUTURE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! embarassed
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by 3seriez(m): 12:45am On Apr 08, 2011
The same way he paid off PDP delegates @ the primaries with dollars$$$. A friend told me he could'nt buy Dollars that day in Abuja, They had bought off all the currency @ the beureau de changes, Shameless Buffons,
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Emmy3(m): 4:34am On Apr 08, 2011
Are these not thesame people who said:
* Pastor Chris pays Money for Miracles
* Naked Men in GEJ's campaign
* Debate Questions Revealed to GEJ
* GEJ pays the Yoruba's to vote for him
? ? ? ? ? . . .
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 08, 2011
fake reporters we get our sense
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by otokx(m): 6:12am On Apr 08, 2011
And it shall come to pass on that day
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by adaphik(f): 6:19am On Apr 08, 2011
Sahara reporters are the most horrible reporters I know. The much I know is that they lack credibility. For every report they publish, u must confirm cos they lack truth. I am not a fan of GEJ, buh sahara reporters r a shame. Bullshit.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Gbenge77(m): 7:05am On Apr 08, 2011
adaphik:

Sahara reporters are the most horrible reporters I know. The much I know is that they lack credibility. For every report they publish, u must confirm cos they lack truth. I am not a fan of GEJ, buh sahara reporters r a shame. Bullshit.
saharareporters is based in NY and they are normally not biased.You could give them a 95% on the accuracy of their stories.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ziccoit: 8:14am On Apr 08, 2011
A gentle? Humble? Easygoing? president that understood how to topple his party's zoning agreement ( I don't believe in zoning, it is anti-democracy but there was an agreement), bribed the delegates to win the primary, organised a party for Okada riders etc, left a lot to be desired about his conscience and state of mind.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2011
Gbenge 77:

saharareporters is based in NY and they are normally not biased.You could give them a 95% on the accuracy of their stories.

Just like they were not biased few weeks ago when they reported that the BON debate questions were leaked to GEJ.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by reindeer: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2011
All of a sudden Saharareporters is biased.
Hmm. . . .they were very instrumental in freeing GEJ from washing plates in Turai's kitchen grin
(guess they were biased against the north then too).
People are just refusing to see the truth, that this Docile GEJ is so desperate he'll sell his mother to get elected and ultimately mortagage Nigeria's future.
OUt with him and his useless PDP horde angry
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by sunayo(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2011
Only a fool will believe the lies of Shara's report.  Check the pictures posted and you'll know it's nothing but a big lie.

BB supporters will stop at nothing to rubbish JONATHAN. Well, it's few days before the reality will dawn on you that Jonathan is more preferred and widely accepted than Buhari. A man who toppled a democratic govt, made Lagos the most indebted state in Nigeria through his sectional policies, he canceled Lagos Metro line and lied about it. What a shame, some "sane" Nigerians are canvassing vote for a DICTATOR to become our president.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by maclatunji: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2011
This question goes to the GEJ supporters. Where is all the money that was withdrawn in the excess crude account or has your environment fundamentally changed in the last 1 year that GEJ has been in power? You are blindly supporting a man that is heading the country towards bankruptcy in the midst of an oil boom. Sebi na Naija we all dey, support the PDP to win this election and we will see where it will lead all of us collectively.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2011
Are these not thesame people who said:
* Pastor Chris pays Money for Miracles
* unclothed Men in GEJ's campaign
* Debate Questions Revealed to GEJ
* GEJ pays the Yoruba's to vote for him
? ? ? ? ? . . .

Clap for yourself, well done,  sadif this is all you can see that SR have reported wrongly or you claim they have embellished to make look good or bad whatever the reasons,

Can you show me any medium of information dissemination that does not embellish their news to attract readers

Like or LUMP it, SR is doing more than enough to give us information about what's going on behind close doors in ds shady country of ours

Hold your hands up if u never relied on them for info when the country was held to ransom by Yar Adua and dem Ibori (the Saudi Arabia saga)

while GEJ was busy washing Turais Pants and bn slapped around by Yar Aduas boys, tongue

Hold your hand up when OBJ was busy doling out money to get a 3rd term in office

Hold your hand up if you did not rely on them at one point or the other,

Let me tell you all nobody holy pass as we all know,

Did CNN and BBC world renowned not report about WMD's (weapons of mass destruction) during the Saddam sags (has that stopped you from reading the BBC/CNN news or believing its authenticity)

Did Next not say that Yar Adua was dead weeks b4 he died

Did the US not confirm a wire that he was dead even though he was alive

B4 you come on here slagging SR, think back and see if the Positives don't outweigh the negatives

Hold your hands up if you have never embellished any piece of information b4 passing it on.

I begiii, make we hear word, did Nollywood people not fight over biscuits, and now u are saying 200K is small for editors editors

if I give a dodgy  editor just $200 for his kids to buys sweets you think he will say no,  (money he has not worked for)

These days nothing is too small for anybody in Nigeria ooooo, it will be useful somewhere along the line is the order of the day nowadays

ALL we are saying GEJ we have known your party for 12 years and now we want to try another party. SIMPLE AS
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Sarahluv(f): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2011
Chei! Corruption too much for Naija. How do we overcome all this shiite. Unfortunately, it is not just a pdp thing.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by JomoGbomo2(m): 9:55am On Apr 08, 2011
‎"I was not born rich", Before nko? she we no know who born u? Fisherman dey get money?, "I had no shoes, "U no need am. U wan wear shoe swim go class?" I neva imagined I'd be whr i am today" , Cuz u had no business being there in the first place."If i can make it, " u made it cuz somebody died."I, Goodluck Jonathan, "Abeg abeg! E don do jor!

(Anonymous)
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2011
You cannot point to one single Massive Asset Buhari has both in the country and outside the country, yet

ds ns, GEJ ----
After obtaining his degree, he worked as an education inspector, lecturer, and environmental-protection officer, until he decided to enter politics in 1998.[5]

"Nigeria's vice president declares assets worth $2.4 million

In the assets declaration made public yesterday, it indicated that the vice president submitted his assets declaration before Justice Muktar Dodo of the Abuja high court on 30th May 2007, a day after the oath of office and oath of allegiance was administered on him.

A break down of the assets of the vice president indicates that he has four buildings located in Yenegoa, Abuja and his home town in Ogbia, Bayelsa state.

The Vice president said he owns a five bedroom Duplex in Gwarimpa 11, Abuja which was acquired in 2003 through loan and is valued at N24,990,000 while another Seven Bedroom Duplex, which he described as Village personal Home is located at Otuoke in Ogbia Local government area of Bayelsa state. It is valued at the cost of N18,000, 000 and was acquired through ‘savings and gifts in Kind.

The last of the Vice president’s residential buildings are the Four bedroom Duplex acquired in 2003 through ‘savings and gift in Kind’ in the Kpansia area of Yenegoa. The value of the building, he said is N15,000,000. The last Building is the extended Family house in Yenegoa which he said is a four flat storey Building acquired between 2003 and 2007 through savings. The value of the property is put at N10,000,000.

Under vacant and undeveloped plots, the vice president stated as follows: 1032.50 square meter of land located at Onopa Yenegoa and valued at N3,098.00. Plot 2C, 374 Low density Area Yenegoa allocated by the bayelsa state government and valued at N150,000. 2760.00 square meter plot at cadastral Zone BO2, Durumi, Abuja allocated by the federal Capital Development Authority and valued at N5,578,540. One Parcel of farm Land at Otuoke Ogbia acquired through inheritance and estimated at the value of N50,000,000.

Plot Medium Density in Yenegoa allocated by the Federal Ministry of Works and housing the value of which he said is N1550.00

Plot 29, Low density Area Plot in Yenegoa allocated by the Bayelsa state government the value of which is put at N4,908. While the last undeveloped plot owned by the vice president is plot 2246 Cadastral Zone A06, Abuja the value of which he put at N4, 800,000. It was allocated by the Federal Capital development Authority, FCDA

The Vice president’s investment in stocks which is being managed by City Code Investment Company is as follows.

S/No Name of Stock Number Of Shares Value As At 5/25/07
1 CADBURY PLC 8,666 N264,313
2 FLOUR MILLS PLC 8,466 N635,119.32
3 GUINESS NIG. PLC 6,395 N796,177.50
4 UNILEVER 18,750 N337,500
5 UNION BANK OF NIG. PLC 23,466 N727,446
6 FIDELITY BANK PLC 33,333 N296,663.70
7 UBA PLC 180,000 N6,838,200
8 ACCESS BANK PLC 84,656 N1,635,553.92
9 CADBURY PLC 2,500 N76,250
10 UNION BANK PLC 716,109 N22,199,379
11 FIRST BANK PLC 20,000 N808,000
12 FLOUR MILLS PLC 13,333 N1,000,241.66
13 NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC 10,000 N363,000
14 BANK PHB PLC 866,666 N24,959,980.80
15 OANDO 15,125 N1,134,375
TOTAL 2,007,465 N62,072,200
Other investments include 4nos passenger boats for hiring which is valued at N5, 260,000. While the total cash in Nigerian banks being personal saving of salaries/allowances and income from his investments stands at N58, 984,123.

The vice president house holds utensils including generators, a BMW car valued at N15, 800,000, which he said was a gift; air conditioners, furniture, electronics and kitchen utensils is valued at N41,800,000.

GEJ declared an asset of $2.4 correct me if Im wrong a few years ago, 4m where hin get am, lipsrsealed

[b]Please show me Buharis plot of land or house in ABUJA, even ordinary ex Col's dey get hou 4 Abuja 0000
[/b]
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by playmode(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2011
9ijaMan:

Every sane Nigerian knows that GEJ and his PDP gangsters are synonymous to 'shows of shame'. I called a distant uncle who resides in Kaduna this evening, even before I read about this new shameful act from the GEJ camp on SR, to ask him (my uncle) to support the Buhari/Bakare cause. All my uncle did was to keep screaming he'll be voting for GEJ and not for a Buhari who, according to him, will not win the election. I tried all I could to calm him down to no avail and had to end the phone conversation after I told him not to sell his vote and the future of his kids. During our heated conversation my wife kept telling me I could not force anyone to join the BB team, which I accepted. However, I told her that I know my uncle well enough, and that he must have sold his vote or given some money to vote for GEJ.

To my great surprise, 3 minutes later, my uncle rang me back and asked me to send him some money for him to mobilize for the BB team. I told him I wasn't interested and he argued that the only way he'll vote Buhari (and also help to mobilize others to vote Buhari) was for me to send him money, so that his conscience can be cleared from the money he's already collected from GEJ campaign. I simply told him, CPC and Buhari are not interested in buying votes, and that if he keeps having trouble with his conscience, he should simply return the money he collected from the GEJ team and vote the right candidate. My uncle is an artisan.

My encounter with my uncle a few minutes prior to reading the SR report about GEJ's latest bribe to the 9ja journalist only made it clearer to me that GEJ is not only desperate but is also draining the Nigerian reserve to win the elections.

In a nutshell, the SR report is most probably true!

^^^ This is the situation i am also facing with my family,i already doubled my telephone bill in the last month trying to convince my mother and my siblings to vote for buhari or ribadu but they stubbornly refused to see reason all because GEJ is a southerner.My family in naija do not have 24 hours access to the internet and they don't even know about nairaland.It even got to a stage that i threatened my own mother that i will not send here her monthly allowance if she votes for GEJ.

My brother the fact is those who know what is right are few and i am afraid that the only way we might get real freedom in Nigeria is to engage in a covert liberation war.I don't see millions of  Nigerians going out en mass to protest against PDP because most of our people can easily be bought.The only way forward if PDP wins is to actually fight and make the country ungovernable.The few of us who really want change should mobilize and make sure the international community hears our cry.I know it is a dangerous cause but if we do not do it who will.

Nigeria will not be free if we are not ready to make sacrifices.I hope it does not come to that but if it does i wont miss it for anything.The day protest start in Niegria ,i will be on the next plane back to Lagos or Abuja.Trust me most Nigerians are are tired of this horsecrap known as PDP.

If we try the subtle way and it does not work then we try the hard way.I am sure you already know that SA is the land of weapons and covert military training.If you have the cash you can get a private mercenary company to train you and your men and you can acquire any weapon you desire and even get it our of the country.Furthermore if you have more cash you can just hire your own private army i know at least 2 SA companies that render their services to the anyone who is loaded enough.These companies have private troops like USA's blackwater currently operating in Iraq.Thank GOD Nigeria's security agent are poorly trained and would succumb under advanced covert warfare.

Like i said these are things i hope will never happen but honestly it might get to that.Now i am not talking of  some ill thought out mend bombings that kill innocent people.I am also not talking about a full scale uprising ,I am talking about a covert armed struggle , attack without being seen.Imagine having snipers blow off the heads of some of this corrupt men.Just imagine 10 corrupt senators having their heads blown off by snipers right in front of the house of assembly.That will make the other corrupt bastards crap their pants and go into hiding.Once you get their attention ,then we can start to make demands,first of which will be that all known corrupt politicians step down from their offices and surrender themselves to the nearest police station where they will be detained until further notice.  grin

Now on the topic at hand.

Unless SR can back up their story with more credible pictures or name some of the journalist and the papers they work for ,it will be hard for anyone to believe these allegations.I have no doubt in mind that GEJ is a shamelessly corrupt cretin and capable of doing this but if we are to build a disciplined society ,we cannot build it on lies and blackmail.A better Nigeria starts with everyone of us,we should try to be honest at all times and not blackmail a man because he is corrupt.SR needs to back up their claims with some more evidence.These allegations are serious and even GEJ team should defend themselves if it is a lie because by being silent they are just fueling the fire if it is untrue.So to SR,i say: back up you claims and to GEJ :defend your honor(if you have any).

Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2011
.I am also not talking about a full scale uprising ,I am talking about a covert armed struggle , attack without being seen.Imagine having snipers blow off the heads of some of this corrupt men.Just imagine 10 corrupt senators having their heads blown off by snipers right in front of the house of assembly.That will make the other corrupt bastards crap their pants and go into hiding.Once you get their attention

They sure will crap their pants, cos they are cowards and wimps at the same time,

They never have enough of the cake, year after year, decade after decade, still chopping,

TIME IS UP,

I like your style and idea my brother, even if it's my relation, that is involved, Let him or her  die for others to know that that is not the way to do things

We have enough brains to make ds country work but the positive thinking/thoughts have bn eroded by these bastards despoiling/ray-pn' the nation ever since.

NB: You have changed your weapon, abi u don dey train, lol wink Lets have another one with a silencer,

I like the silent whisper of an SAS rifle, 100 metres targer, "shhoop" with target down,

3 to 4 a week will do, Walahi den go sit up or ship out,

See dem in London or US and give dem a good decking of their life, that will be good to, as well

Im even thinking advanced, we can even use their cell phones to eliminate them or use chiquittos/chicks which they are all into to get thru to them,

Poison etc we will employ,

TIME IS UP , LOOTERS>>>
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2011
Violence is never the answer.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2011
Violence is never the answer

aihsa, i feel you as u say it but baby,

, I am a Christain, but their is somewhere in the Bible that defines this way as a way out sometimes,

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith  be men of courage; be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13

READ ON babes,
Prophets promise that repentance and right conduct can lead to another round of liberating violence, historical reversals in which God “saves” Israel by crushing Israel’s enemies. Apocalyptic writers and prophets, including John the Baptist, portray violence as part of a cosmic struggle, with historical consequences, between the forces of good and evil, with hope rooted in God’s vindicating violence at the end of history as we know it. The Gospel writers offer competing and arguably irreconcilable portraits of Jesus: Jesus who loves enemies and calls us to be peacemakers; and Jesus who will return as violent, apocalyptic judge.

Violent images of God also frame many Christian rituals and have been used by Christians to justify violence, including Christian support for, and complicity with, destructive empire. The seminar will focus on these issues and explore alternatives to violent images of God and expectations of history rooted in the radical nonviolence of Jesus

it depends on how we see our future, and how much we value our freedom,

Nothing has changed since ,

ds people will never learn, we have to teach them,

NB @ playmode .im loving those toys,  hmmmmmmm

It will work frm Eagle square to NASS Building nicely
Will work in Abuja Stadium

Will work from anuy agnle

@ playmode, Im already saving already towards ds struggle,
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by JomoGbomo2(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2011
@playmode, pls contact me on deyou1400(at)yahoo(dot)com, fyi, its a decoy email, from there we can connect. you can use one too until we get to know better.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by playmode(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2011
ideylaff:

They sure will crap their pants, cos they are cowards and wimps at the same time,

They never have enough of the cake, year after year, decade after decade, still chopping,

TIME IS UP,

I like your style and idea my brother, even if it my relation, that is involved, Let him or her  die for others to know that that is not the way to do things

We have enough brains to make ds country work but the positive thinking/thoughts have bn eroded by these bastards despoiling the nation ever since.

NB: You have changed your weapon, abi u don dey train, lol wink

Im even thinking advanced, we can even use their cell phones to eliminate them or use chiquittos/chicks which they are all into to get thru to them,

Poison etc we will employ,

TIME IS UP , LOOTERS>>>[/b]

Yes we have enough brains to make it work.60 Able bodied Niegrians can make this country ungovernable.Just ensure you have a at the following:

10 skilled snipers : To do the dirty work
5 sniper spotters : To check wind velocity for the sniper
5 scouts : To carry out surveillance and confirm the target's whereabouts
10 informants : To be moles within the target's organisation and verify that he is corrupt
5 get skilled getaway drivers: To "ferry" the sniper and spotter to safety after the deed is done
5 Medical personnel : To treat the sniper in case he gets shot by the target bodyguards or any security personal
5 hackers : To crash police radio ad security agency communication systems after the deed is done
5 Funders : To fund the team.
5 base personnel :to cook ,clean and take care of the secret house or base where the team will be stationed
5 security personnel : To guard the house or base where the team will be stationed

Chai i am already acting the scene in my head  grin

aisha2:

Violence is never the answer.

With due respect madam,i do not wish violence upen my beloved country but if the slavemaster refuse to change their ways ,i will put my deadly skills to use.The libyans are doing why should'nt we  grin
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by luluosas(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2011
May the millions of flies that resides across every Sabo area in Nigeria follow these thieves and those who support them to their end.

I say a big AMEN.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by playmode(m): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2011
JomoGbomo2:

@playmode, pls contact me on deyou1400(at)yahoo(dot)com, fyi, its a decoy email, from there we can connect. you can use one too until we get to know better.

Roger that. We are oscar mike.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by luluosas(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2011
@Pharaoh I am not going to believe this even for one minute.
Pharaoh, I greet you. Remember, the Pharaoh that withstood Israel (Nigeria) will be drowned in the red sea. Your corps will soon be flowing on the lagoon. Don't worry, it is just a matter of days.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2011
5 hackers : To crash police radio ad security agency communication systems after the deed is done

@ play mode bro, No need to worry about this, nothing is scrambled within our police force

90% of them are on GSM phones, all within the Public Spectrum, frequnecy.

My brother we think we are tight we are not,  embarassed cos they have silly untrained stern lookingboys wearing dark shades indoors carrying
rusty Uzi/Kalashmikovs all over the place tongue (no be Ghadaffi girls disgrace dem 4 Abuja airport the other day) embarassed

We have people who come into 9ija waters and fish night after night without bn spotted by the fat bellied maritime security officers

Even awa airspace is so porous and unreal, so I wonder all the shakara they do by saying no planes should fly when the VP or President is about to land or take off, (they cal that sutting the air space down) LOL

You can get his plave with a rocket launcher from Agidingbi in Ikeja, only 1 peeson ooo

They are not safe but they think they are cos they blow siren all over the place,

I week of sequenced covert operations and they will be pooing their pants out,

After 2 weeks of operation, if they see ordinary coins on the floor sef, they wont touch it
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by luluosas(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2011
@BP,If this is true, it is very bad. But I'd like to see this story in any of the main stream news publications. I have long since stopped believing in the trash that Saharareporters call journalism. I am still neutral on this.
Did you see the bluelabs issue of Buhari stole our idea on any newspaper till today? But, you joined them to condemn Buhari for a crime he did not commit. How shallow can some be!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2011
@ Playmode,

Target has bn spotted within the surveyed area, and ID'd already

Permission to engage,

APPROVED lipsrsealed

[color=#000099]Target is down  Target is DOWN , over and out,

Moving on now, to the next job in 30 minutes, will link you up if i need to.

Over and out, 
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Moves To Change Mode Of Primaries For Kogi State Guber Poll / Cultists Attack Ogun APC Campaign, Kill Two / Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.