Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West (38665 Views)

Breaking News!!! Serious Protests In Sokoto In Support Of Deborah's Killers. / Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / Supreme Court Refuses To Unfreeze Abacha’s Accounts In Switzerland, UK, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by 900warriorz: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2021
pacespot:

Buhari thinks everything in this country is his because he is the president, freezing the account that is not yours without a proper legal proceedings or any convinction? So called democracy embarassed
the funny thing is, why freeze the guys account in the first place, did he commit fraud? angry
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by AntiWailer: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I thought you people said that this guy is very powerful?

how is this senseless question relevant to the discussion. ?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by geendi(f): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2021
kiss can he do something this time
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Masterkernel1: 8:28am On Feb 10, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Exercise in futility.... They know Sunday Igboho is a rich man with many businesses and they can't bribe him to stop like they bribe others Activist and Cashivist, now they are freezing his account

Godwin Emefiele won't end well, his pathetic case would be worst than Sanusi, very shameless Fulani slave turning CBN to political weapon

Close your mouth, are you afraid to call Buhari who’s in charge?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Abudu2000(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2021
The question now is what will yorubas do?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by joygen(f): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2021
In the Bible the people of Israel where crying give us King like other nations until God gave them Saul.thats how they say We need apc change God have given us apc. Oya see change na. Hope we dey enjoy the change. Do anyhow and they will apc (change) it for you����our eyes � don clear
Okoroawusa:
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2021
I dey with u
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by michoim(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2021
Nonsense. prove that you have no hands in the donations...
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Jerryherd: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Close your mouth, are you afraid to call Buhari who’s in charge?

Open your sense CBN is independent Organisation

Sanusi was never Goodlucks errand boy
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by SmartPolician: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2021
Optional09:
FG action will aid quick disintegration of Nigeria

Stop all this

Nigeria cannot disintegrate
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by 400billionman: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2021
Since they couldn't arrest him, they arrested his money.

Very soon, we may hear his accounts are DORMANT, so FG converted the balances to national use.

Lol.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by pacespot(m): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2021
Is this why they want us to register NIN and BVN, to be able to trace accounts of dissents for suspension?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Brushstrokes20: 8:33am On Feb 10, 2021
#regular trademark of the nepotic, lifeless, redundant coupist!
The herder in aso is Nigeria's worst blunder!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by 400billionman: 8:33am On Feb 10, 2021
pacespot:
Is this why they want us to register NIN and BVN, to be able to trace accounts of dissents for suspension?

You are just waking up.

Nawa for you. If it were to fight Insecurity, they know the location of northern bandits.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 10, 2021
tit:
A fight against herdsmen is a fight against Nigeria

A fight against fulani, not nigeria
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by realstars: 8:34am On Feb 10, 2021
juvewalex:
Federal government are fulani sympathizers.
The Fulani are the federal govenment, not only sympathizers

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Exercise in futility.... They know Sunday Igboho is a rich man with many businesses and they can't bribe him to stop like they bribe others Activist and Cashivist, now they are freezing his account

Godwin Emefiele won't end well, his pathetic case would be worst than Sanusi, very shameless Fulani slave turning CBN to political weapon

Emefiele should go and ask the calamity that always do Buhari's dirty Job for him

Abba Kyari died of Covid

Tunde Idiagbon died of poison

Jokolo is ADC as an head of state is now irrelevant
Buba Galadima is friend and CPC chairman has lost everything to debt

Sefinatu his first wife died of cancer

His first daughter died during child birth

His First son died of sickle cell complications

Afonjja stop attacking Emefiele. Face Buhari, he's ur problem
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 10, 2021
tot:
On what basis did they freeze his bank accounts? Just wrong. Meanwhile, those funding terrorism in the country are left to operate unhindered.

Meanwhile, what is Vanguard's editorial team doing spelling just cause as just course?
They even call Igboho self acclaimed freedom fighter.

Like what else has he not done to be a freedom fighter

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Reference(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2021
Just listening to Sheikh Gumi on his visit to various 'bandit' locations in northern Nigeria on an Abuja radio station right now, you realise Nigeria is in big, big trouble.

I just don't know where to start but I think we seriously need to look outwardly and begin to unite to solve this problem across any and every interest group.

He is saying in a nutshell right now that 'the government' IS NOT LISTENING.

I understand that government should not be negotiating with criminal groups. It should be negotiatiating with LAW ABIDING CITIZENS and kike he said empowering them to TAKE CARE and CONTROL their environment.

You all in other parts of Nigeria need to listen to that radio interview this morning. It is exactly what Nigeria is today and where it is headed if nothing is done by Nigerians. As for the government it is ckear they have maxed out their ability to secure Nigeria aka 'failing state'.

Folks the time is ticking. By the time they acquire the anti aircraft weaponry they told the Sheikh they are seeking, the balance of power will be completely changed in the countryside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by muhdfaruq(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed Jubrin is a useless tyrant, I don't remember Shekau's account getting frozen due to his terrorist attacks on Nigeria.
Shekau no get bank account.Him na local man.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Jerryherd: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2021
Logan23:

Afonjja stop attacking Emefiele. Face Buhari, he's ur problem

Yamree CBN is the one freezing bank account not office of the Presidency

Yamree go back school go learn how government works

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Na just yoruba online n newspaper noise.

Igboho has done nothing except releasing a video where him and some boys were chasing fulani in d Bush and automatically yoruba media made him a hero, like Rambo and Samson combined together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by muhdfaruq(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2021
adadike:
Just negodu this local champion called the federal govt? Unfreeze his account! None of you have traced shekau and all the bandits that full northern region and freeze their accounts but will freeze the account if an innocent man securing his region
who tell you say Shekau and bandits have bank account.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Neddstark: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2021
The person who opened a gofundme for Igboho is the cause of the account freezing. Igboho should get a good lawyer. Inasmuch as the SW love him, all Yorubas protesting against his account seizure wont happen.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Jerryherd:

Yamree CBN is the one freezing bank account not office of the Presidency

Yamree go back school go learn how government works

U are a top grade foolish Afonjja grin grin.

So CBN is independent..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Kazim88: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2021
Sunday Igboho and most of us are extremely naive or we are just living in denial.

A FIGHT AGAINST FULANI TERROR HERDSMEN IS A FIGHT AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT.

If at this stage you have not realize this fact, your case is unsolvable.

The only way to fight this herdsmen successfully is to be completely autonomous.... Infact completely independent.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by PussyKing(m): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2021
Who is this man pls

He looks very ugly sad
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Jerryherd: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2021
Logan23:

U are a top grade foolish Afonjja grin grin.

So CBN is independent..

The foolish dunce is anyone at your age who doesn't know CBN is Independent as stipulated by the constitution

But since it's not about , baby factory , drug business, Prostitution, kidnapping and armed robbery Yamree no go Sabi

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2021
Before you start causing trouble in the country, make sure you transfer your money to an offshore account.

Apparently, this terrorist didn't learn anything from the EndSars saga.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by REALretep(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki / Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.