Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West (38661 Views)

Breaking News!!! Serious Protests In Sokoto In Support Of Deborah's Killers. / Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / Supreme Court Refuses To Unfreeze Abacha’s Accounts In Switzerland, UK, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by KingAlayinde(m): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2021
tit:
A fight against herdsmen is a fight against Nigeria

trash talker
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by DimIsaac10(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2021
Protest lolz..
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2021
expressglory:
This is becoming serious!

The ban of Cryptocurrency by CBN is actually because of fear of funding of Igboho and ESN. All other reasons are secondary. They want to cage Southern Radicals. Nobody knows how Boko Haram and bandits get their funding. The FG also fund them through negotiations.

NDLEA, EFCC, Customs must be headed by them. Kayode Are brief stay as acting NSA ended with bombing at Eagle Square while Jonathan was there. General Owoye Azazi ended his life in Naval Helicopter crash as Non northerner NSA. The South South and South East are aware of these uncivilized and crude scheming. They are only weakened by the nonchalant attitude of the South West.

The South West youths spirit is weakened by the lousy and betraying spirit of the traditional rulers and politicians. Senators Tolu Odebiyi and Solomon Olalekan Adeola (Yayi ) are from Yewa area, Amosun is from Egba Central. None of them has spoken about the crisis in Yewa land. YAYI is representing Lagos, but he cannot pretend what happens in Yewa does not concern him.

I don't see the youths taking any action in support of the accounts freezing for now.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Trueteller0147: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2021
Noise maker. Na to dey tie charm up and down. When government finish with yo you go turn to Sunday ighorun
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 10, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I thought you people said that this guy is very powerful?
Him get connection pass the president?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by coputa(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2021
I will continue to say this,that the yorubas has failed their region and the entire South.
They have been dinning and winning with the North just for the list and quest for power, they are birds by the day and metamophosed to a bat at night;MKO Abiola,Saraki,Tinubu and Obj readily comes to mind.
The North is now a Mecca to the south west where to go cap in hand to beg for power,this they have done over the years that it has turned to a tradition,this was the reason why the evacuation of Fulani herdsmen from the south west is difficult..
The North now want to silence the voice and struggle of Sunday igboho
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2021
IT WILL NOT LAST FOREVER, ONE DAY SOUTHERNERS SHALL BE DELIVERED FROM THIS BONDAGE CALLED NIGERIA REGARDLESS OF THE MILITARY MIGHT OF NIGERIA BECAUSE IT IS NEITHER BY POWER NOR BY MIGHT AND BIBLE FURTHER SAID THAT EVEN THE CAPTIVE OF THE MIGHTY SHALL BE DELIVERED.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Shormiey(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2021
helinues:
Liar
Oni ọpọlọ kan kan ....
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Omannaya(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2021
IPOB pls help una brothers. The hour has come to show luv and rescue your Yoruba brother. Don't quote me plssss.....just my opinion.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2021
No Body Should Complain. U All Voted 4 Change, So Enjoy D Change.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Igbodicool(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Exercise in futility.... They know Sunday Igboho is a rich man with many businesses and they can't bribe him to stop like they bribe others Activist and Cashivist, now they are freezing his account

Godwin Emefiele won't end well, his pathetic case would be worst than Sanusi, very shameless Fulani slave turning CBN to political weapon

Emefiele should go and ask the calamity that always do Buhari's dirty Job for him

Abba Kyari died of Covid

Tunde Idiagbon died of poison

Jokolo is ADC as an head of state is now irrelevant
Buba Galadima is friend and CPC chairman has lost everything to debt

Sefinatu his first wife died of cancer

His first daughter died during child birth

His First son died of sickle cell complications

Don't bring Godwin Emefiele into your squabbles with your master.
Are Yorubas of wastern land not sophisticated again?
After all una no put una eggs in one basket.
Face your Fulani masters one on one and leave Godwin alone.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Jerryherd: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2021
Igbodicool:

Who is the CBN Governor Mr

Ibo you supported Fulani Atiku even beg to be his Vice still you failed woefully so stop crying if Yoruba supported APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Zenithpeak(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Obviously your daily bread but is an albatross round your neck.

Your shameless, retrogressive fulani-led Nigeria government is not strong hearted enough to come out against him in the open like a man.

Frozen of his accounts is the height of cowardice anyone can perpetrate in public office. Where's the court injunction that allows them to do so? What was his offence against the government that cannot be redressed in the court of law? Or when has self defense becomes an offence in law?

This people are running illegal government and the worse of human being even the lowest of the talakawas must dissociate themselves from this slave trade government.

Foolish people in power.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by trendiceo(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2021
Please how can someone create a wallet in binance app
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by redcliff: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2021
Igbodicool:

I can only imagine the amount of Yes SIr Emefiele has and is ready to do just to keep his job. You would be surprised why Buhari never sacked him all these while. either his jazzman is strong or there is something he has done for Buhari to keep him there.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Banter1(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2021
There are people who are making decisions for this dead man in Aso Rock. the absolutely have no idea what is happening in the country. What did we get ourselves into? And for that CBN governor, he's the worst CBN governor ever, Exo people should be ashamed to have him as a son.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by theFilmtric: 9:06am On Feb 10, 2021
2emotional:
Buhari on tha beat... Enjoy change nigerians!!!
cheesy Sai BABA!!!
theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Lightorder: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2021
Optional09:
FG action will aid quick disintegration of Nigeria
all these government functionaries are so senseless. Is this really how they run their families?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2021
A Yoruba man excercising his fundamental human rights, fighting for his life and other innocent citizens.Why is his account frozen?

Yorubas, you better wake up,rise up and fight for the land of your ancestors.

Enough of that Cowardice,or you will forever lose your Land to those evil bloodsuckers.Young and oldeveryone rise up and defend ur land, fight for your lives and property.At times in life, If you want peace, prepare for War.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by gaftsoil(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2021
Let the country do and scatter abeg
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Jerryherd: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
A Yoruba man excercising his fundamental human rights, fighting for his life and other innocent citizens.Why is his account frozen?

Yorubas, you better wake up,rise up and fight for the land of your ancestors.

Enough of that Cowardice,or you will forever lose your Land to those evil bloodsuckers.Young and oldeveryone rise up and defend ur land, fight for your lives and property.At times in life, If you want peace, prepare for War.

Funny Ibos can call anybody cowards especially after loss of civil war with millions dead, Ojuckwu fleeing, Nnamdi Kanu fleeing, Ibo Governors bowing to Fulani in Abuja, Ibo law makers dead silent

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Igbodicool(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2021
Jerryherd:

Who is the CBN Governor Mr

Ibo you supported Fulani Atiku even beg to be his Vice still you failed woefully so stop crying if Yoruba supported APC

Godwin Emefiele is IGBO. I will not sit down and watch you point accusing finger to him while you have not blamed Buhari your lord and personal savior.
It's too early to cry.
2023 is still far!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Jerryherd: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2021
Igbodicool:

Godwin Emefiele is IGBO. I will not sit down and watch you point accusing finger to him while you have not blamed Buhari your lord and personal savior.
It's too early to cry.
2023 is still far!

If Godwin Emefiele issued the directive to freeze the said account then shame on Ibos, this is a fight for all and as usual Ibos want to be a tool in the hands of Fulanis

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by HandsomeBlack: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2021
That famous prophecy by Prophet GEJ comes to mind again.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Igbodicool(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2021
Jerryherd:

If Godwin Emefiele issued the directive to ban the said account then shame on Ibos, this is a fight for all and as usual Ibos want to be a tool in the hands of Fulanis
Ntoooooooor
You have not started wailing.
This is not a fight for all, rather it is a fight between the master Fulani and the Yoruba slave.
Don't drag Igbo into your family business.
Let the fight continue till 2023!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Jerryherd: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2021
Igbodicool:

Ntoooooooor
You have not started wailing.
This is not a fight for all, rather it is a fight between the master Fulani and the Yoruba slave.
Don't drag Igbo into your family business.
Let the fight continue till 2023!

Nobody dragged 5% inconsequential , no service chief having, no President or Vice or House leader having, marginalised landlocked region... We called out CBN Governor for freezing Accounts

Don't bring in marginalised inconsequential people into this, they are irrelevant politically

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Igbodicool(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2021
Jerryherd:

Funny Ibos can call anybody cowards especially after loss of civil war with millions dead, Ojuckwu fleeing, Nnamdi Kanu fleeing, Ibo Governors bowing to Fulani in Abuja, Ibo law makers dead silent
It is in history we fought Great Igbo tribe fought all the Nigerian tribes put together including their foreign allies with bare hands.
Which war have your coward Yoruba tribe fought?
Fulani herdsmen go do una shege.
You are just wasting your tears.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by flemblem(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Okoroawusa:
So you Dey expect make he use juju unfreeze him bank accounts? ��...

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Reptyle(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2021
expressglory:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/fg-has-frozen-my-bank-accounts-sunday-igboho-raises-the-alarm/amp/

After God, fear government oooo!

If dem wan cripple you, na small thing for them. All the power and mouth wey dis one tok say em get now, na ordinary akant naim de freeze wey e don begin shout so.

Dem never even near am yet o!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Igbodicool(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2021
Jerryherd:

Nobody dragged 5% inconsequential , no service chief having, no President or Vice or House leader having, marginalised landlocked region... We called out CBN Governor for freezing Accounts

Don't bring in marginalised inconsequential people into this, they are irrelevant politically

Hahahahaha
You that have all that, continue your wailing.
You that is living in the midst of the four oceans, continue your crying.
Ntoooooooor
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Jerryherd: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2021
Igbodicool:

It is in history we fought Great Igbo tribe fought all the Nigerian tribes put together including their foreign allies with bare hands.
Which war have your coward Yoruba tribe fought?
Fulani herdsmen go do una shege.
You are just wasting your tears.

You didn't fight, you forced SouthSouth to fight while Ojuckwu hid in a bunker Philip efiyong ran shows, while coward Ibo Ojuckwu ran to ivory coast Philip an Akwa Ibom man stayed to protect millions of Ibos dying

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? / Ibukun Ayodele: Court Grants Bail To #EndSARS Protester Who Lost Baby In Prison / Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.