Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West (38662 Views)

Breaking News!!! Serious Protests In Sokoto In Support Of Deborah's Killers. / Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / Supreme Court Refuses To Unfreeze Abacha’s Accounts In Switzerland, UK, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Skyehigher1: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2021
This action is glaring show that federal government support the herdsmen all over Nigeria
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2021
[Who is this boy on my mention talking shit.What makes u think everyone here is Ibo.There are many foreigners here,some with dual citizenship...so typical and foolish of you coming on here with ur stinking tribalism...I am talking about life and death issues here,and the way forward,and all u could pick from my post is cowardice.

Lives are being lost here, people are being killed, murdered right in their homes..U never contributed positively to the issue,all u did was trying to create tribal fights and ignore the urgency of the Matter.
It seems u just wanted my attention,for me to notice you and reply u.. That said if u have nothing positive and supporting to say here,u get lost from my mention..

Foolish nigerian boy who cannot find a way to contribute positively and solve life-threatening matters but only brings hatred and tribalism.They are killing ur people, fellow Nigerians,u're there speaking tribe.Bleep off abeg.Bullshit.!uthoryherd post=98924578]

Funny Ibos can call anybody cowards especially after loss of civil war with millions dead, Ojuckwu fleeing, Nnamdi Kanu fleeing, Ibo Governors bowing to Fulani in Abuja, Ibo law makers dead silent[/quote]
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by VTJN(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2021
Igbodicool:

Godwin Emefiele is IGBO. I will not sit down and watch you point accusing finger to him while you have not blamed Buhari your lord and personal savior.
It's too early to cry.
2023 is still far!
but you begged to serve a Fulani Man ATIKU with your obi brother, you are only bittered because it didn't work out.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Masterkernel1: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2021
Jerryherd:

Open your sense CBN is independent Organisation

Sanusi was never Goodlucks errand boy

Which arm of the government is independent since vegetable assumed office?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Seyzcham91(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2021
you said it all
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed Jubrin is a useless tyrant, I don't remember Shekau's account getting frozen due to his terrorist attacks on Nigeria.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by traceman: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2021
FG is looking for another trouble. They should unfreeze this freedom fighters account
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Kingstanding: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I thought you people said that this guy is very powerful?
. What do you mean? You're very stupid. Idiot
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Seyzcham91(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2021
and so? even if its powerful se Going diabolical affect or concern banking system ni undecided

abi which kind question you dey ask sef undecided
Okoroawusa:
I thought you people said that this guy is very powerful?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by shevy878: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is just the beginning. get ready to spend the rest of your life in Hague for your crimes against humanity

Who are you talking to here, Igboho or Buhari ?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Kmartt(m): 10:28am On Feb 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Don't worry. They will want to do worse with NIN hence d desperation to get people registered

You're not far from the truth. Exactly my taught
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2021
2emotional:
Buhari on tha beat...
Enjoy change nigerians!!!
Ndi APC
Ndi Youruba
Good morning..ututu oma ooo.. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by yemex04(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2021
The Gofund account was needless.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Ajsmart(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2021
Top tactic of African governments to oppress their citizens and perpetuate infinite evil and tyranny is by restricting access to finances.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Blackdisciple(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2021
The government of Destructions of lives and properties.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Basher8583: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2021
ArrewaDrugGang:
The rate all which the federal freezes bank accounts is making foreign investor scared

That's a good sign. We don't want fraudulent and corrupt foreign investors.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Lawly: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2021
Basher8583:

That's a good sign. We don't want fraudulent and corrupt foreign investors.

Who is this idiot again

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by seunayantokun(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2021
Fulani killing in southern Kaduna and taking over communities, and their kinsmen killing all over Nigeria still operate their accounts. They move around with sophisticated weapons but Buhari hasn't taken any action against them. However, if you dare defend yourself against them, he rises from his pretentious sleep against you.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Basher8583: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2021
Lawly:

Who is this idiot again

Im your father.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nychillax(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2021
emrain:
Before you start causing trouble in the country, make sure you transfer your money to an offshore account.

Apparently, this terrorist didn't learn anything from the EndSars saga.

Not just offshore bro, the guy gat many guys feeding everyday and they are all his loyalist for the past 10-15yrs, he should av wired atleast 90% of his funds to those guys account. To be a freedom fighter in this country one's av to sit down and analyse some ways FG can nailed you and av many backup, unfortunately YORUBA might not go out for protest.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by tamunobello: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by EmekaA125(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2021
Buhari will soon pick this tout up. Igboho has no right to issue eviction notice to Fulani herders(Buhari's kinsmen).
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by criuze(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2021
Have you seen the reason Namdi kanu decides to lynch on the camp from above

The camp is chaotic
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2021
Nychillax:

Not just offshore bro, the guy gat many guys feeding everyday and they are all his loyalist for the past 10-15yrs, he should av wired atleast 90% of his funds to those guys account. To be a freedom fighter in this country one's av to sit down and analyse some ways FG can nailed you and av many backup, unfortunately YORUBA might not go out for protest.

Nah, that would be a naive thing to do. The government would simply trace the transactions and block all the accounts belonging to his friends. Moreover, his friends might decide to spend the money and tell him stories afterwards.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nychillax(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2021
emrain:

Nah, that would be a naive thing to do. The government would simply trace the transactions and block all the accounts belonging to his friends. Moreover, his friends might decide to spend the money and tell him stories afterwards.

They are neither his friends or relatives, they are his boys, those guys always be in his convoy....
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
I don't meddle in family matters
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Fahdiga(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
shevy878:

Who are you talking to here, Igboho or Buhari ?
Your personal lord and saviour Igboho
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Exodora: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
As for me I practically have nothing to say. They said the Igbos are the ones behind the massacre in tollgate. Let them fight their fight we will be here to watch to the end.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by goshee: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
We warned the yorubas but they called us wailers now who is wailing? Sophisticated fools
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Mohammedoba36: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Igboho you are wasting your time, no body will unfreeze your account because you are a sponsored terrorist.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
THE MONSTER THE SOUTH-WEST VOTED IN AND ARE CURRENTLY REVALIDATING THE APC CARDS..
Hypocrites
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Ojiofor: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Any attack against herdsmen terrorist is considered an attack against Asorock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere / Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode / Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.