Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West (38663 Views)

Breaking News!!! Serious Protests In Sokoto In Support Of Deborah's Killers. / Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / Supreme Court Refuses To Unfreeze Abacha’s Accounts In Switzerland, UK, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jerryherd:

Funny Ibos can call anybody cowards especially after loss of civil war with millions dead, Ojuckwu fleeing, Nnamdi Kanu fleeing, Ibo Governors bowing to Fulani in Abuja, Ibo law makers dead silent

I weep for this type of comments. This type of comments make the enemies happy.

This type of comment cannot bring the much needed unity to break from slavery. I believed most of the people with this type of comments are not from South or they are youths.

You are fighting yourself while they come from Sahara to control our waters through NPA and NIWA. They lock our borders and control our seaports through Customs. They dominate and control NNPC. They control Niger Delta oil through NNPC. They sacrificed our men for Boko Haram and bandits and use our oil money to settle them for negotiations. They control security vote because of free money. They are in EFCC and NDLEA to monitor our men while they mismanage the economy and push our people to crimes. Those who cannot enter crimes are looking for ways to escape abroad.

Stop fighting yourself, unite and fight the common enemies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Karmaisme(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
[quote author=Fahdiga post=98919858]This is just the beginning. get ready to spend the rest of your life in Hague for your crimes against humanity [quote]

You say wetin?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Prophet777: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
The Federal Govt action would aid and fast track Nigeria disintegration.

I will join the protest God willing and is going to be a mother of all protest.

Useless animals in the helms of affairs in Nigeria.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Lawly: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
Basher8583:

Im your father.

No. You're not my father. You, buhari and the entire criminal north are idiots
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by balingaonline(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is just the beginning. get ready to spend the rest of your life in Hague for your crimes against humanity
if securing one's region against rubbery, killings etc is a crime, what do you call your brother's action across the country? I don't blame you, I blame Lord Lugard, but everythings will soon come back to there right places, animal in human flesh.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by carbony4red(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is civil war looming ooo
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by kponkedenge(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
adadike:
Just negodu this local champion called the federal govt? Unfreeze his account! None of you have traced shekau and all the bandits that full northern region and freeze their accounts but will freeze the account of an innocent man securing his region

When I saw that Sheikh in Zamfara sitting with those bandits, the same bandits the Nigerian Army hasn't been able to put under control for years now....I just knew that the government is treating the bandits as well as the Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram with kids gloves.

They know where these criminals are hiding, but they choose to do nothing about it....Except it involves Nnamdi Kanu or SE as a whole then they'll begin flexing their muscles.

This country is just useless.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by ufuosman(m): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
D govt is a joker
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by shevy878: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Your personal lord and saviour Igboho
Go sch finish una no go gree
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by twosquare(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is fake news now. It has been debunked many times. Why is NL a lover of fake news and not verifying stuff before putting it on the front page? What are the jobs of the mods?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by evans4luv: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Y dem go freeze the guy account, so person no get right to say i no wan chop shit again, so anybody wey talk truth now go enter into wahala for this government hand, chai!!! I weep for naija
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by Dchampion65: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
I don't subscribe to the government freezing your account.

Approach court.

Serious protest indeed.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by 2016easy2017: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by brolanre: 12:44am On Feb 11, 2021
900warriorz:
This government is not serious...how can you freeze what is not there? cheesy cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by hansomb: 1:04am On Feb 11, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed Jubrin is a useless tyrant, I don't remember Shekau's account getting frozen due to his terrorist attacks on Nigeria.
Are you insinuating that you knew his account number ?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by hansomb: 1:06am On Feb 11, 2021
Wetin concern agbero with overload
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by calcal: 2:03am On Feb 11, 2021
Prophet777:
The Federal Govt action would aid and fast track Nigeria disintegration.

I will join the protest God willing and is going to be a mother of all protest.

Useless animals in the helms of affairs in Nigeria.

Charms are not that expensive, tidy yourself.

check the below, I have that, I will use it on the police and the army. the bullet is back to sender

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM9ptrX66IE

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by EmekaA125(m): 2:08am On Feb 11, 2021
Noise maker. Go and unfreeze it nagrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by ebosed: 6:09am On Feb 11, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Wat will FG gain freezing his account
I see that as an act of cowardness

Sunday Igboho said ....

because some people were collecting donations. However, Igboho said he had no hands in the said donations
Re: Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West by juman(m): 7:55am On Feb 11, 2021
The terrorists are fighting back
We must resist them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere / Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.