Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,906 members, 7,863,112 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Two Marriages And Still No Greencard - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Marriages And Still No Greencard (3173 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? / Did My Nigerian Husband Marry Me For Love, Greencard, Or Both? / Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by jaybee3(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
Yeah yeah
Do u want a Red Passport?
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by Pennywise(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Pennywise, this AFRICAN BROTHER right here is not the good ones I speak of.
Jay Bee is a good lad. U very easily could have been mrs Jay bee if u had seen him first
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by MrsChima(f): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2011
No thanks.  I am content with my blue passport as many others would like to be.
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by MrsChima(f): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2011
Pennywise:

Jay Bee is a good lad. U very easily could have been mrs Jay bee if u had seen him first

He is not strong enough to deal with a strong woman. I am sure he is a nice guy and I have heard nice things about him but that still does not negate the fact he is a coward.
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by Pennywise(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

He is not strong enough to deal with a strong woman. I am sure he is a nice guy and I have heard nice things about him but that still does not negate the fact he is a coward.
With all the attention he gets from you, somehow I find that hard to believe
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by beeman80: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
NM should have asked AU sorry Ak, i mean AY.I give up grin grin grin
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by Pennywise(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^^ The whole story is as complicated as they come. Even the teller admits that much
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2011
He should marry a male and have him file the application since he had no luck with females.

The guy sounds like a nler btw. I wouldnt be surprised.
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by Pennywise(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^^ Nigerian homo? Being Nigerian in the US is bad luck enough
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by MrsChima(f): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2011
Pennywise:

With all the attention he gets from you, somehow I find that hard to believe

Responding to his comment toward me is giving him all the attention? Hmm. I am giving you all the attention does that mean you can handle a strong woman? undecided
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by Pennywise(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2011
It depends on where your strenght lies

This is getting interesting. I hear its no adultery when 2 married pple do it
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by MrsChima(f): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hypothetically speaking, the lower body strength? tongue
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by Pennywise(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2011
That will make it a clash of titans. That is where am strongest
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
I knew I would find Chima on this thread  grin grin
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by Pennywise(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^You knew? And have u found him?
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by MrsChima(f): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I knew I would find Chima on this thread  grin grin
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by MrsChima(f): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2011
Pennywise:

It depends on where your strenght lies

This is getting interesting. I hear its no adultery when 2 married pple do it

Depending on the married people though.
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by MrsChima(f): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2011
Pennywise:

That will make it a clash of titans. That is where am strongest

They say the strongest women who is versatile can make a man wish he can move mountains.
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
Pennywise:

^^You knew? And have u found him?

Mrs.Chima:

angry angry angry angry angry

LMAO! What? and I just finished reading page one. You are soo wrong. grin
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by Pennywise(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

They say the strongest women who is versatile can make a man wish he can move mountains.
Only a man who can move mountain gets to have a woman who is strongest and versatile. You versatile huh?
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by Pennywise(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2011
P is for pennywise
P can also be for punisher
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by MrsChima(f): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2011
Pennywise:

P is for pennywise
P can also be for punisher

You sure P stands for Punisher? You men do get a little carry away with the Egos.
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by MrsChima(f): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LMAO! What? and I just finished reading page one. You are soo wrong. grin

He thought you was talking about your man name Chima not knowing it was me you was referring. He is a little spechul pardon him.

Was I wrong? Hmm. Compare to what I really want to say is nothing of the magnitude you read on page one. I am being considerate of the emotionals.
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by jaybee3(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2011
Yo Q,
Care for mojito wink
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

He thought you was talking about your man name Chima not knowing it was me you was referring.  He is a little spechul pardon him. 

Was I wrong?  Hmm.  Compare to what I really want to say is nothing of the magnitude you read on page one.  I am being considerate of the emotionals. 

Lmao. Yeah Special ed indeed.

I feel you though. As I was reading I was thinking "Lord PLEASE don't make her say what she been wanting to say! PLEASE!!" LMAO! cause there are some sc---m---rs on here lipsrsealed doing what they have to do I guess but they are PROUD of it! undecided
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by MrsChima(f): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2011
jay bee:

Yo Q,
Care for mojito wink

Make it virgin with extra cherries. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by MrsChima(f): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Lmao. Yeah Special ed indeed.

I feel you though. As I was reading I was thinking "Lord PLEASE don't make her say what she been wanting to say! PLEASE!!" LMAO! cause there are some sc---m---rs on here  lipsrsealed doing what they have to do I guess but they are PROUD of it!  undecided

Hmm.   What interesting is that the same "ones" trying to turn their nose up at others as though they are justified to scam because they are lipsrsealed and shouting they are men with pride. How pathetic. Real men do not depend on women to support them nor feed their families yonder and abroad.

There was this Haitian dude in his 80's used to sit on the front of his house preaching with no congregation. He would always say people do not understand the psyche of hoes. Hoes is just like any sane person walking around until they are broke or out of resources (food and shelter) that when the hoes become THE HOES and lie, deceive, and even kill to get those resources to survive. He also stressed that he doesn't know which one deserve the sympathy the most----the victim or the proud criminal.

Where is my Mojito, Jaybee? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by jaybee3(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by fstranger3(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^^

IS that for Quanesha?

or Quanshita Whatever
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by jaybee3(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
whatchu fink soldier tongue
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by tubabie(f): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Jaybee
It's been ages , where's my drink?
Re: Two Marriages And Still No Greencard by MrsChima(f): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LADIES: 3 Signs You Are Dating A Boy And Not A Man / Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( / Serious Matter. When Your Girlfriend Or Wife Suffers Premature expulsion…..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.