Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) (3337 Views)

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up / Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by Silentgroper(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
mytime24:
Shame to SMAN
U females ought to be treated like dz. If y'all dnt wanna have sense nd hustle 4 ur own money.

look at how she was begging nd shaming her lineage, all bcuz of a tv nd decoder.

tueh
Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by revived: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lmaaaaaooo cheesy grin
Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by OKOATA(m): 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass niggarr
Guy nothing pussy ass about him, I bought a phone of 4k for a girl shortly after she start to misbehave that this one no even pick my call again. Went to her mother's shop, collected my phone and removed her sim. As far as I know he's a real Niggar and you are the pussy ass Niggar.

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by ikennamadu1(m): 1:30am On Feb 11, 2021
Zzor:
Original broke boyfriend, redpill gang
go and hustle .. stop behaving like a swine

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 1:32am On Feb 11, 2021
You broke up with him and still begging to leave those stuffs for you, eleribu with her long fake wig.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by Ghostrye: 7:19am On Feb 11, 2021
daddytime:
We thank you for your service to our organization over the years and wish you well in your future endeavors.

Please, remember to submit all of the company's properties in your possession with the HR.

Thanks.

The next candidate go inherit the properties.
Omo na true o. Same scenario
Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by jUeLiZ: 7:20am On Feb 11, 2021
I can't do things like this tho, but I get excited to see my fellow niggar do it grin cheesy
She's begging, some of them won't get to where they are if not for the men. tongue
Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by Offpoint1: 7:33am On Feb 11, 2021
Relationship wahala, e no dey finish
Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2021
LWKMD

Both of them for that video na children.

Small boy

Small girl

Just that age is on their side. Person way know where e day go, know how to channel their energy.
Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by sunshineV(f): 8:34am On Feb 11, 2021
"no more telemundo for you biish" grin
Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by Kapilta(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2021
Sapphiere will be like "broke n****, future is female." yinmu. grin See my signature.
Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by kmaster007: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by theFilmtric: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2021
Zzor:
he isn't redpill—he's dumb
theFilmtricsay
Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2021
Love no dey guy man eyes again...
Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2021
Zzor:
Are you an illiterate? He ain't no redpiller.
Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by kiddkash(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2021
you can't pay for T.V and decoder and she will be using it to entertain another Fella

Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by seanwilliam(m): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2021
thesicilian:
Nonsense. If you're not married and already having sex, you're both cheating in the first place.
how does that relate to collecting back my property grin
Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by thesicilian: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2021
seanwilliam:
how does that relate to collecting back my property grin
Lol. You can always take back your property, as long as you didn't put her name on the receipt.
Re: Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) by todayboy: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2021
daddytime:
We thank you for your service to our organization over the years and wish you well in your future endeavors.

Please, remember to submit all of the company's properties in your possession with the HR.

Thanks.

The next candidate go inherit the properties.

You have made my day

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Denied A Job Because I Was Putting On a Jersey / Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before / Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora Gets Engaged To Her Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.