Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

#endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting (59183 Views)

Lagos Demolishes Monkey Village, Residents Displaced / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Fash20: 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
tyup:
From the picture up there looks like Lekki itself is a glorified slum undecided

Well in my own opinion, no responsible government would demolish a citizen property cause they were some kinda eye witness or something there's definitely more to this

Na wa... You don't even know what you are saying

You better go out more.
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
tyup:

Well in my own opinion, no responsible government would demolish a citizen property cause they were some kinda eye witness or something there's definitely more to this
well, in my opinion you have said the hidden truth yourself. There isnt such a thing as a responsible govt in Nigeria.
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
tyup:

Responsible and this government don't belong in the same sentence.
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by 9jaRealist: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
dre11:
#EndSARS: Lagos demolishes community whose residents witnessed Lekki tollgate shooting

Members of the community witnessed the October 20 shooting of peaceful protesters by Nigerian soldiers and had provided details of the incident during a groundbreaking investigation by PREMIUM TIMES.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/441912-just-in-endsars-lagos-demolishes-community-whose-residents-witnessed-lekki-tollgate-shooting.html

grin grin grin

So that’s why Lagos demolished those shacks.
Not because it is an illegal slum settlement on the state’s reserved waterfront property?

QAnon has nothing on Nigerians and silly CONSPIRACY THEORIES! SMH

>

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by pepericozi: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
This country tire me o.

It has become a sin to say th the truth.

Even Sanwoolu?
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by 9jaRealist: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
tyup:

Lekki is NOT a slum, but it will quickly become one if the government does nothing about these emerging slums.
A problem with Nigerians is that they defend these slums, but will be the first to complain about the condition of our cities.
>
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Oyiboman69: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
tyup:

Nigerian government will do it...but that word 'responsible' should not be placed with Nigerian government in the same sentence....
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by 9jaRealist: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bouz:
May your home be destroyed same way undecided

Given what you highlighted above.
Are you defending the hideouts of criminals? shocked
>
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by sapientia(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
post=98938219:

Stop posting trash everywhere Zone B

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by 9jaRealist: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
successtutor:
The truth can't be hidden forever .
Racoon:
Truth can never be hidden or suppressed.
TemmyT002:
Shame!Some people no dey think about tomorrow sha.
They have forgotten about karma.
In a bid to rid evidence, they are doing all these terrible things.
SMH
madridsta007:
Nigeria is such a very wicked, wicked, wicked place.
God have mercy.
pepericozi:
This country tire me o.

It has become a sin to say th the truth.

Even Sanwoolu?

People really believe this fairy tale? SMH
>
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by bibiking7(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2021

High level of BS In the media these days. Lagos state has been demolishing shanties and arresting thugs these days. There is another slum around marwa that was raided. The slum close to the mall at jakande was raided for hoodlums too. Just yesterday, the police raided Lagos island and arrested 58 thugs. If it had happened around that area. These folks would have linked it to it.
The way the news media twists stories these days is just appalling. Just to stair up sentiments and emotions, they had to add lekki shootings to the news. That place has been raided before. This is not the first time. It's the road where oriental and troy is, where the prostitutes hustle and drugs are sold.
The media will burn down this country soon with thier lie lie.

Lori Iro.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Mayng01(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

I know they are not connected but fakenews media will try to connect them for controversies.

I commend the lagos state government for this act, i know many lagosians are tired of seeing slums that harbors criminals and threatens the safety of law abiding lagosians

ALL SLUMS HARBORING LIARS AND CRIMINALS MUST BE DESTROYED.
Paid agent. Oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Biodun556(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is irresponsible attitude from nairaland. The forum has long become the mouthpiece of IPOB.

This will not be the first time Lagos is demolishing slumps and illegal structure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by frankson1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
tyup:

The OP is not telling the true story. What do you expect when the OP repeatedly said people who looked like thugs where with the task force and police men.

When I saw the word "shanties" I understand the reason but the OP will rather hide the true story and watch people tear the government apart.
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by TemmyT002(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shame!
Some people no dey think about tomorrow sha.
They have forgotten about karma.
In a bid to rid evidence, they are doing all these terrible things.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by madridsta007(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
dre11:
#EndSARS: Lagos demolishes community whose residents witnessed Lekki tollgate shooting

Members of the community witnessed the October 20 shooting of peaceful protesters by Nigerian soldiers and had provided details of the incident during a groundbreaking investigation by PREMIUM TIMES.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/441912-just-in-endsars-lagos-demolishes-community-whose-residents-witnessed-lekki-tollgate-shooting.html

Nigeria is such a very wicked, wicked, wicked place.
God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by kelvin21887(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Perfectsouth:
nothing surprises me in this shithole anymore.
Anything and everything to eraze traces from the incoming protest...
Shebi if dem kill and there are no witnesses to talk to CNN and amnesty international, shebi everybody go rest...
CORRUPTION IS REALLY FIGHTING BACK
if you say corruption is fighting back which I believe you are referring to Nigeria situation, it sounds as though somebody somewhere is fighting corruption in the first place. the govt is abating corruption.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by frankson1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
bibiking7:

High level of BS In the media these days. Lagos state has been demolishing shanties and arresting thugs these days. There is another slum around marwa that was raided. The slum close to the mall at jakande was raided for hoodlums too. Just yesterday, the police raided Lagos island and arrested 58 thugs. If it had happened around that area. These folks would have linked it to it.
The way the news media twists stories these days is just appalling. Just to stair up sentiments and emotions, they had to add lekki shootings to the news. That place has been raided before. This is not the first time. It's the road where oriental and troy is, where the prostitutes hustle and drugs are sold.

Lori Iro.

When they start arresting them for fake news they will say that the government wants to gag the media. 'yeye people '

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by 9jaRealist: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
tillaman:
This is so screwed up!!
make them compensate them for their troubles
tillaman:
This is so screwed up
At least the government should come up with an initiative to compensate them

Why? It’s an ILLEGAL settlement.
By rewarding illegality, we’re really ‘punishing’ people doing things legally.
>
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by frankson1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Racoon:
Truth can never be hidden or suppressed.

Spreading false information is called what?

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Cutiekatty: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

I know they are not connected but fakenews media will try to connect them for controversies.

I commend the lagos state government for this act, i know many lagosians are tired of seeing slums that harbors criminals and threatens the safety of law abiding lagosians

Well done APC media soldier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by lequama10: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
Well I don wise not to comment before ascertain a news. Funny thing is people emotions are been played on by the media and we still don't want to learn.
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by 9jaRealist: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
bibiking7:

Lori Iro.

Abegi, don’t mind the tales by the moonlight.
I guess the people in the slum cleared in Opebi also saw the #EndSARS shootings all the way from Ikeja. SMH
>
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Shegzo(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is Nigeria, anything you see, you just have to take it like that.
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Tvoice: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
this is really serious
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by 9jaRealist: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
mrfreestuff:

By this junk report by Nicholas Ibekwe, it seems the highbrow Banana Island residents from Ikoyi saw the alleged Lekki incident too.

https://www.nairaland.com/6408551/lagos-demolishes-some-properties-banana

Junk journalist, Nicholas Ibekwe, and journalism.

The people of Lagos won't fold their arms and allow another round of burning of their city by IPOB and vicious 2023 politics gaslighters under any guise .

grin grin grin
>
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by successtutor(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
The truth can't be hidden forever .
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Ochelyko1: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

You must be a devil in human form, if the lekki toll gate killings where fake why are they after them? And because these are not ur friends or ur family members u are saying good for them. What u people want in these government will soon reach everybody.

Am surprised that someone will even support these evil done to humans, but here u are, the Fulanis will soon kill every one and take over Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) / MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.