Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

#endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting (59152 Views)

Lagos Demolishes Monkey Village, Residents Displaced / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Otiwaikuku: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=98938015]Good for them.

I know they are not connected but fakenews media will try to connect them for controversies.

I commend the lagos state government for this act, i know many lagosians are tired of seeing slums that harbors criminals and threatens the safety of law abiding lagosians

ALL SLUMS HARBORING LIARS AND CRIMINALS MUST BE DESTROYED. [/quote

Continue to sing praise of the real opressors of the masses.You blame the residents of the shanties but fail to condenm the government that couldn't give job nor provide better housing system to it's citizens.
Shame on you,how much are you being paid to be writing this trash you always write?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Seyzcham91(m): 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin
kingphilip:
Nigeria sha

So the residents for carry celotape take block their eyes from seeing road ni
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Seyzcham91(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
in my own opinion of the way i see this nonsense

This is Government way of tying up loose end

shiiorr! undecided
dre11:
#EndSARS: Lagos demolishes community whose residents witnessed Lekki tollgate shooting

Members of the community witnessed the October 20 shooting of peaceful protesters by Nigerian soldiers and had provided details of the incident during a groundbreaking investigation by PREMIUM TIMES.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/441912-just-in-endsars-lagos-demolishes-community-whose-residents-witnessed-lekki-tollgate-shooting.html

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Sleekfingers: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
dre11:
#EndSARS: Lagos demolishes community whose residents witnessed Lekki tollgate shooting

Members of the community witnessed the October 20 shooting of peaceful protesters by Nigerian soldiers and had provided details of the incident during a groundbreaking investigation by PREMIUM TIMES.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/441912-just-in-endsars-lagos-demolishes-community-whose-residents-witnessed-lekki-tollgate-shooting.html

nigeria journalists and their useless sentimental news.......were those shanties surpose to be there in the first place?

They are illegal structures, and they all gotta go.....
Bunch of useless journalists and bloggers

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

I know they are not connected but fakenews media will try to connect them for controversies.

I commend the lagos state government for this act, i know many lagosians are tired of seeing slums that harbors criminals and threatens the safety of law abiding lagosians

ALL SLUMS HARBORING LIARS AND CRIMINALS MUST BE DESTROYED.

YES drive the eko natives into the lagoon like you did maroko who turned into Ajah boys - the more pain the better.. drive ya brothers into destitution, crime and murder - sebi una go pass the same road for night when policemen no dey grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Sleekfingers: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
tillaman:
This is so screwed up
At least the government should come up with an initiative to compensate them

were they surpose to be there? Dem no go get any kobo. And i support that.......especially people living in shanties ...in makoko, oko baba, ilaje- bariga, ilaje-ebute meta, agege and all those idiots living along the rail line.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by juniorstar(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
why all these na...they should not worry every day for the thief but one day for the owner.
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by michoim(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fake news. Which shanties are around Lekki toll gate?

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wickedness in high places.
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

All nooks and crannies of your brain needs new parts

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by dangwarmai(m): 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
GERRARA HIA!
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by cassbeat(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

With these you thought made sense abi? You be mumu man

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Femijohn198: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
in 2030 , they will be no Nigeria
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by 9jaRealist: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Femijohn198:
in 2030 , they will be no Nigeria

We’ve been hearing that BS all our lives...
And they keep ‘postponing’ it when the predicted time arrives! grin
>
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Skseries: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

Na small time e go reach ur turn, u think u are safe? Lol u have no idea bcus u have enuf to rent a house or own one, when did u stop being ur brothers keeper. Sure u go go church or mosque and claim Saint lol judgement day go shock us all

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by themanderon: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Yet they probably voted APC believing they were doing themselves a favour not knowing they were sealing their doom.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by 9jaRealist: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
LaEvilIMiss:
YES drive the eko natives into the lagoon like you did maroko who turned into Ajah boys - the more pain the better.. drive ya brothers into destitution, crime and murder - sebi una go pass the same road for night when policemen no dey grin grin grin grin
cassbeat:
With these you thought made sense abi? You be mumu man
Skseries:
Na small time e go reach ur turn, u think u are safe? Lol u have no idea bcus u have enuf to rent a house or own one, when did u stop being ur brothers keeper. Sure u go go church or mosque and claim Saint lol judgement day go shock us all
tegrianonigltd:
When it’s your turn you will repeat this statement

Are Nigerians seriously promoting slum dwelling?

Of course, ALL slums should be cleared.
The government’s duty is to develop alternatives.

As for any criminals, they can find housing in prison!
>
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
If those infinity stones are real i will destroy all those corrupt politicians and useless policemen with one flick of a finger angry
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by wildikeman(m): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
If any body protests this time, the body count will be worse than the numbers of Covid patients in Nigeria. Usless country.. I hate this people eh
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Brunicekid(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
tyup:
From the picture up there looks like Lekki itself is a glorified slum undecided

Well in my own opinion, no responsible government would demolish a citizen property cause they were some kinda eye witness or something there's definitely more to this
Just that little part makes Lekki slum??
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by jaxxy(m): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
What we have in lagos is a lawless, vindictive and useless government.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Jostoman: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

who knows God may also directed them to your house one day to also demolished your property since you have decided to sell your conscience to the devil.
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Skseries: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
9jaRealist:

Are Nigerians seriously promoting slum dwelling?

Of course, ALL slums should be cleared.
The government’s duty is to develop alternatives.

As for any criminals, they can find housing in prison!
>
so have they developed the alternative u just pointed out? Lol funny dude
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by zinizta: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for them.

ALL SLUMS HARBORING LIARS AND I'llCRIMINALS MUST BE DESTROYED.

So be it into you as you wished them
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by zinizta: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
tyup:
From the picture up there looks like Lekki itself is a glorified slum undecided

Well in my own opinion, no responsible government would demolish a citizen property cause they were some kinda eye witness or something there's definitely more to this

A government led in proxy by a renowned drug Baron..
.. what do you expect?
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by naturefellow(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

there's enough injustice and tyranny to go round. Small time e go touch you too. Yes, you... all of you! undecided
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by bluefilm: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Why are they fighting so hard to demolish and completely obliterate all the evidence of the #EndSARS massacre?

Someone should tell them that nothing under the Sun can be completely hidden.

Nonsense. undecided
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by naturefellow(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
post=98938219:

Up till now, many Good Nigerian citizens with an open mind don't know what to believe.........still!

But throughout the aftermath judiciary set up, no families came out to say their children or family members were killed, 78 alleged bodies for that matter!
May God help Nigeria and Nigerians.

For accurate accounts of Lekki Toll shooting, follow @fisayosoyombo or @fijnigeria (foundation for investigative journalism) on Twitter.
There are also articles by Aljazeera and BBC.
Not all this your shallow propaganda on Nairaland
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by jojothaiv(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Our walk to freedom is no where near..
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by IgboWarlord(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wetin make people feel sey na Igbos been loot and burn Lagos?..These same people still think Igbos are planning another carnage festival...The Igbos in Lagos mostly want to be left alone to do their businesses and their various jobs..That being said,mey una make thorough investigations find out who wan burn Lagos..
Re: #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting by Dchampion65: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Some properties were destroyed in Banana Island as well. They too were removed because of #Endsars.

It seems some people were bent in heating polity.

Let's remember we can only know the beginning of a fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) / Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.