Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me (36615 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by PAWG(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
Don’t fall in love, use your head
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
Shelumiel:
Brother what you are passing through is common in today's society. But you should not let that weigh you down ; rather you should see it as a stepping stone to move yourself.

A wise man once said "success is the best revenge ". So my dear brother, focus on graduating and become successful. Sooner or later someone who values you will come by, and the ones that left you(thinking you will be nothing) will be regretting.

Peace.

You still dey talk abi?
Your 5k monthly BMC stipend will soon come to an end
Hunger is coming...cheesygrin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Angy55(f): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
I laugh sit-down yakata for ground.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Kapilta(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
ILovebigyansh:
4 months? Are you okay, better stand up and go live your life before i sound you.
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by doxijaw: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
The best way to be as a man is to give no bleeps about women.

Focus on money, punnani is cheap and getting cheaper, thanks to our equality fighting mercenaries grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Aguilar(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
idiot kill yourself because of woman, there's more to live than be depressed. make money, that's your number priority. leave woman for now, time still dey. money attracts women don't forget.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by kamden: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
She is not meant for you move on, a better lady is wait for you in the future.

in other serious news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvkyyHRYvfg
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
Everrich96:
I'm insecure, lonely and depressed . I've had my hopes all raised . She was my best friend and only friend. I always thought for 2 and did for 2.
I did everything to make her stay, I was convinced she loved me to a fault. She would do anything for me.

But my insecurity was my biggest flaw. I didn't want to lose her Cuz I was scared and unknowingly pushing her away. In my previous thread, I stated that 'everyone I've loved ended up leaving eventually', and I almost never let anyone in, but In Her case, I did . I have always felt alone all my life till I met her.

All of a sudden she said she was busy with life , she was stressed and tired of my insecurity and she wanted to leave me in the relationship. This came after we had a slight misunderstanding and we didn't communicate for a week Cuz she wouldn't talk to me. It came as a shock. I'm broken and I'm still wondering where I went wrong. I need someone to talk to . I just wanna make money and work on myself. I'm about to round off school, in my final year... With all the pressure and depression I might misplace my priorities.

Someone help me. I need therapy. I want to move on but I dunno how to start.
If I am a woman, I won't consider you for a nightstand. Go figure out your life and have some self-worth.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
Uncle

Let her go. She no deserve all this wahala. Come make we do business make we know as our life go use good. 2 months don comot for 2021, na 10 remain, you no go day look woman, u go come use am scatter your life, while one guy day scatter her toto and she allow am. Life now no need people way go day hustle backwards, You no need all those kain things at this point.

I dated a girl 6 years, thank you way she tell me na to go sleep with several guys, even worse, she even day tell me the kind sex style them day give am, and how many minutes e day take her to reach them house. The kain vein way from my head day come out that time no be here. I had to own up to be a man, I day work for better place, travel in and out of naija now, na she come day complain say I no get her time again, after she don become mama 2... You sef check am na.

So long story short, I paid her back with success. Even her guy way them 2 day do all their nonsense back then, as I left them na so them be, no advancement. The greatest thing you can pay back to these kind of people, na success. Nothing more, nothing less.

Come make we run business. If money enter, we go Cape verde or Rwanda together.
I day wait you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by yankison(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ode Go and fine me Any US state SSN and phone number make u get money for hand ..
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Keep your head up, If she left you, the advice i can give you, dont force yourself on people, if you know your value.
so dont ever call or text her for any reason until your head is clear from the break up, cause she would take advantage of your weakness if you go back forcing yourself. Also think about leaving Nigeria ASAP if you really want a change for yourself. You'll be alright.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Godbless3(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Damn, 4 months only?
Dated a girl b4 i enter sch and she quit during my fifth year which happen to be my final year with a reason best known to her.
Never take it as anything and i laugh b4 i never give a fvck.
Few yrs ago, we got really in touch, chat and she really open up the reason for leaving and it was very stupid.
4 month and such a girl can't even enter my heart not to talk about being depress.
Bros just luck up and go on a fucking spree.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by emmatex2020: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Buy snapper and take, see your head why not my wife of four months? Instead of you to be happy and enjoy you are saying you are depressed. Bro go to church and do thanksgiving oooo.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by CheedyJ(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
If I was her, I’d leave you too
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by ameh99: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
4 months? This shows you're just a kid and inexperience

Welcome to the real world undecided

You've just added an experience to your Resume

You should be happy that you are now free

Now you can think straight undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by luminouz(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Men..

Should we tell him?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by toye440: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
ILovebigyansh:
4 months? Are you okay, better stand up and go live your life before i sound you.
He couldn't move on cos he made huge investment on her. My boy needs to cashout this Val.
It hurts.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Everrich96:
I'm insecure, lonely and depressed . I've had my hopes all raised . She was my best friend and only friend. I always thought for 2 and did for 2.
I did everything to make her stay, I was convinced she loved me to a fault. She would do anything for me.

But my insecurity was my biggest flaw. I didn't want to lose her Cuz I was scared and unknowingly pushing her away. In my previous thread, I stated that 'everyone I've loved ended up leaving eventually', and I almost never let anyone in, but In Her case, I did . I have always felt alone all my life till I met her.

All of a sudden she said she was busy with life , she was stressed and tired of my insecurity and she wanted to leave me in the relationship. This came after we had a slight misunderstanding and we didn't communicate for a week Cuz she wouldn't talk to me. It came as a shock. I'm broken and I'm still wondering where I went wrong. I need someone to talk to . I just wanna make money and work on myself. I'm about to round off school, in my final year... With all the pressure and depression I might misplace my priorities.

YOU ARE TO YOUNG TO BE IN A REALTIONSHIP FINISH SCHOOL THAN YOU CAN NOW START BABE HUNTING DURING NYSC.. FOR NOW FACE YOUR STUDIES
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Make money first, forget love for now. Once you are loaded, they will flock around you, so choose wisely and spend wisely.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by BADKINGOG(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
she most likely has someone else just like you suspected,
Don't be deceived.
Maybe you let her know too much about you.
Fear Women and never let them know everything.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by ugoadudu: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
My dear, she'll come back. Don't worry. Just follow strictly what I'm about to tell you : don't contact her again, if she calls, fine, you can answer her calls and talk nicely.
Secondly, focus on your schooling and in doing well in life generally. This is the honey that will keep her when she eventually comes back.
Don't worry about whether she likes you or not. I can tell you for sure that she likes you; because if she didn't, she would not have dated you in the first place. So please just follow what I said. She'll be back. Don't be bothered by her WhatsApp status updates or Instagram or any other social media update. Follow what I wrote, she'll be back. Cheers.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Sultty(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Everrich96:

stop being silly and build ur self young man
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Ihatethemods: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lol..are you Chike? Why be insecure?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by TooMuchStuff: 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Antoeni:
My first heartbreak made me realise that women actually deserve menstrual pain

You well so?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by ugoadudu: 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
I dey interested o bruv
gimakon:
Uncle

Let her go. She no deserve all this wahala. Come make we do business make we know as our life go use good. 2 months don comot for 2021, na 10 remain, you no go day look woman, u go come use am scatter your life, while one guy day scatter her toto and she allow am. Life now no need people way go day hustle backwards, You no need all those kain things at this point.

I dated a girl 6 years, thank you way she tell me na to go sleep with several guys, even worse, she even day tell me the kind sex style them day give am, and how many minutes e day take her to reach them house. The kain vein way from my head day come out that time no be here. I had to own up to be a man, I day work for better place, travel in and out of naija now, na she come day complain say I no get her time again, after she don become mama 2... You sef check am na.

So long story short, I paid her back with success. Even her guy way them 2 day do all their nonsense back then, as I left them na so them be, no advancement. The greatest thing you can pay back to these kind of people, na success. Nothing more, nothing less.

Come make we run business. If money enter, we go Cape verde or Rwanda together.
I day wait you!
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Intoboy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Everrich96:

she's busy with life buh I'm 100% sure she's out der fucking another dick like never bfor...i hate seeing stuffs like this,now I'm exasperated... I'll outline my points maybe jus maybe you'll grab Sense from it.

1.If you love a woman never show it to her dat you love her to the moon or else she'll leave you in that moon..
be submissive to a woman ad she'll dump you for someone that treats her like a dog...do you knw why?
wen you Bleep a woman ad you feel there's nothing else you want from her you apparently dump her,very true.Wen you're vigorously submissive to her woman she feels there's nothing else she wants from you bcus dey are designed to be controlled,dey are designed to be remoted...wen she starts controlling you then she starts thinking she doesn't need you.

2.never fall deeply for a girl dahs not ur wife.
this will help you live long,no woman will love you unconditionally bcus everyday she tends to meet 100 cool
Everrich96:

she's busy with life buh I'm 100% sure she's out der fucking another dick like never bfor...i hate seeing stuffs like this,now I'm exasperated... I'll outline my points maybe jus maybe you'll grab Sense from it.

1.If you love a woman never show it to her dat you love her to the moon or else she'll leave you in that moon..
be submissive to a woman ad she'll dump you for someone that treats her like a dog...do you knw why?
wen you Bleep a woman ad you feel there's nothing else you want from her you apparently dump her,very true.Wen you're vigorously submissive to her woman she feels there's nothing else she wants from you bcus dey are designed to be controlled,dey are designed to be remoted...wen she starts controlling you then she starts thinking she doesn't need you.

2.never fall deeply for a girl dahs not ur wife.
this will help you live long,no woman will love you unconditionally bcus everyday she tends to meet 100 men dat comes with different proposal at which she might likely give in to if she's pestered vigorously,so jus make money ad focus on making dat money ad not until u make dat money don't bother searching for true love bcus there's nothing like true love without money even if she pretends to love you deeply it's bcus she hasn't seen that person dat will spoil her with money.

3.just have sense ad don't be a simp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by ugoadudu: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
My dear, she'll come back. Don't worry. Just follow strictly what I'm about to tell you : don't contact her again, if she calls, fine, you can answer her calls and talk nicely.
Secondly, focus on your schooling and in doing well in life generally. This is the honey that will keep her when she eventually comes back.
Don't worry about whether she likes you or not. I can tell you for sure that she likes you; because if she didn't, she would not have dated you in the first place. So please just follow what I said. She'll be back. Don't be bothered by her WhatsApp status updates or Instagram or any other social media update. Follow what I wrote, she'll be back. Cheers.

Everrich96:

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by tegafej(m): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
My two cents.

Chase success like never before.

She will definitely come around begging sooner than later.

I'm right there now...

She is begging to get back to me but I'm no longer interested.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by carsuperman: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
Everrich96:

You sound like a baby. No worry you will be fine
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Kaiser20: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
OP, I hope say you no be 1 minute noodle......some girls will not waste time to throw you out
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by sisisioge: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
Awwwwwwww....baby. Just take heart, take a learning or two and work on improving yourself for a while. A wonderful woman will thank your ex for leaving you some day. Cheers to a wholesome healing. Love is beautiful when the two parties involved are very ready for each other.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas / Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.