Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me (36618 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Shelumiel: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ihatethemods:

Lol...I believe you die.
Na so my brother. Nice one grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Champneys: 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
Everrich96:
I'm insecure, lonely and depressed . I've had my hopes all raised . She was my best friend and only friend. I always thought for 2 and did for 2.
I did everything to make her stay, I was convinced she loved me to a fault. She would do anything for me.

But my insecurity was my biggest flaw. I didn't want to lose her Cuz I was scared and unknowingly pushing her away. In my previous thread, I stated that 'everyone I've loved ended up leaving eventually', and I almost never let anyone in, but In Her case, I did . I have always felt alone all my life till I met her.

All of a sudden she said she was busy with life , she was stressed and tired of my insecurity and she wanted to leave me in the relationship. This came after we had a slight misunderstanding and we didn't communicate for a week Cuz she wouldn't talk to me. It came as a shock. I'm broken and I'm still wondering where I went wrong. I need someone to talk to . I just wanna make money and work on myself. I'm about to round off school, in my final year... With all the pressure and depression I might misplace my priorities.

Someone help me. I need therapy. I want to move on but I dunno how to start.

Lol. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by deavicky(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
Everrich96:
I'm insecure, lonely and depressed . I've had my hopes all raised . She was my best friend and only friend. I always thought for 2 and did for 2.
I did everything to make her stay, I was convinced she loved me to a fault. She would do anything for me.

But my insecurity was my biggest flaw. I didn't want to lose her Cuz I was scared and unknowingly pushing her away. In my previous thread, I stated that 'everyone I've loved ended up leaving eventually', and I almost never let anyone in, but In Her case, I did . I have always felt alone all my life till I met her.

All of a sudden she said she was busy with life , she was stressed and tired of my insecurity and she wanted to leave me in the relationship. This came after we had a slight misunderstanding and we didn't communicate for a week Cuz she wouldn't talk to me. It came as a shock. I'm broken and I'm still wondering where I went wrong. I need someone to talk to . I just wanna make money and work on myself. I'm about to round off school, in my final year... With all the pressure and depression I might misplace my priorities.

the only help u need now is to finish your school. Trust me 98% of school relationship ends there. Why make such relationship your problem.
In school, the gf you can keep safe are thosè ones that are not too attractive. But if u venture into beautiful girl and attractive once too, that 4 months she gave you is fair enough. Is even worse now that mature men and boys with money are all around chasing them up and down.
If you cannot put yourself together, go and get like 6 girls i bet you, you would be at peace but also remember you need money to keep them. This brìng me back to the first advise, face ur studies.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by RealEzee(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
Omo time will heal the wound, Abeg let time take its course, time to evaluation n new progressive goals n stay open minded Sha.

Only you got you bro, it's bliss when you can have that with someone else, but until then omo it's you alone, you first.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Crocif: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hi,

Do you say you need someone to talk to? Would you mind a pen-pal? If you don't then reach me here: crocicares@gmail.com

I might be able to provide you with some mentorship and probably give you some directions. Not promising anything though.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by BrokeNhustling: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Everrich96:

Bros...you would continue to feel this way oo..only 2 girls have made this feel this way in my life time...I felt useless and very down ..what I did is get them both back.. because na Me end the relationship before..I got them back..first one I give her Belle..she done born 2 for me..while the second one already have a serious boyfriend..what I did to that one is to introduce anal sex and I fvucked her everywhere possible...inside her father house.. outside her own place..like in the front of her compund..it was dark.we go clubbing I press her breast everywhere..kiss her everyewhere...this life just nor love..only those 2 girl I done looseguard love..they frustrated my life alot..you can't let them go..so make them stick..get your girl back anyway possible and mess with her..make una 2 use each other..it worked for me..now who want take them make e come..I fit even dash them 2 to anybody..but I still love them like mad..but I can do without them now.. it's all in our head..go around it..make your brain think they are the useless ones.. make you fit move on oo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by 2rez: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Rule no 1: love yourself first before loving a second or third party. If u loved yourself first, u aint gonna be crying like a pu.s.sy asss nigga on here. Yeah i could discern from your write-up. Yo, I feel ashamed when I read about my gender paving way for depression to set in over schrepps' matters which ain't worth it sad.
Feel depressed or something? Not again bruh. Snap outta that silly trap. U 've got every reason to be happy cos u just dodged a bullet which would have wrecked your destiny. U in your finals, dude, school's resumption should be your major concern & not that inconsequential issue u allowing to have a grip of your senses. U know what, speaking of schrepps, the race of meeting schrepps (shawties) just got started if u crazy about them but first thing first, be a man. Also, u said they usually end up leaving u. Good one! Thank your star for that cos your star wants u concentrate & make money with no distraction. I presume u aint no pus.sy asss nigga. If so then brace up, stand tall & go puff some smokes if u a stoner & if not, u can give it a shot. All the best. Back to the crux, these schrepps ain't worth the stress, talk less of getting u fall into depression. U need no therapy. When u done being a sorry asss pu.s.s.y nigga, i bet u gonna move on. BTW, gaa kpata ego bruh. Lemme say no more. Be good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Dharniel600(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
Stop Showing weakness as a man else girls go too use catch cruise
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Druss(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
It happens. Heart breaks occur. I can't tell if it is worth it or not i.e. chasing her. What I know is be prepared to move on and continue building yourself.

Give yourself time to heal though and forgive her. Very important to forgive her. Works wonders for moving on.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by samwillyco1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
LOVE RULES

Rule 1: Love yourself more than anybody.

Rule 2: Never make a girl your number one priority in life.

Rule 3: Never let a girl to know that you can't do/live without her.

Rule 4: Never you invest/spend too much on your girlfriend because you may end up preparing her for another man to marry.

Rule 5: Love with you brain, don't always go for a physical beauty, but look for content she is made of.

Rule 6: Never you compete/fight with another man because of a girl no matter what.

Rule 7: Ask yourself what you really want in a girl ( qualities ).

Rule 8: Prepare yourself for a break-up, it may come from you or her.

Rule 9: Always man-up and caution/correct her excesses.

Rule 10: Finally focus on how to improve yourself first and don't ask for sex always, even when she wants sex say no to her atimes.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by passionberry(f): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
Everrich96:

Same here I have problem with insecurity and it has ruin my relationships..but i have work on it and still on the process there is great change ..Is not easy tho when there are no faithful and loyal men again .and men are not ready for commitment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Everrich96:

I'd advice you leave her alone. Altruism is key. Honestly a lot of people have enough going on in their daily lives and would have no further room for stress. If you are being a burden to her life, rather than being a source of relief, then it is better you let her go.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Regex: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Welps. Gonna have to try again. You didn't need to be told so.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Adonkia(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Shelumiel:
Brother what you are passing through is common in today's society. But you should not let that weigh you down ; rather you should see it as a stepping stone to move yourself.

A wise man once said "success is the best revenge ". So my dear brother, focus on graduating and become successful. Sooner or later someone who values you will come by, and the ones that left you(thinking you will be nothing) will be regretting.

Peace.
it reminds me of Mr P's song: Reason With Me
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by lordally(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
gimakon:
Uncle

Let her go. She no deserve all this wahala. Come make we do business make we know as our life go use good. 2 months don comot for 2021, na 10 remain, you no go day look woman, u go come use am scatter your life, while one guy day scatter her toto and she allow am. Life now no need people way go day hustle backwards, You no need all those kain things at this point.

I dated a girl 6 years, thank you way she tell me na to go sleep with several guys, even worse, she even day tell me the kind sex style them day give am, and how many minutes e day take her to reach them house. The kain vein way from my head day come out that time no be here. I had to own up to be a man, I day work for better place, travel in and out of naija now, na she come day complain say I no get her time again, after she don become mama 2... You sef check am na.

So long story short, I paid her back with success. Even her guy way them 2 day do all their nonsense back then, as I left them na so them be, no advancement. The greatest thing you can pay back to these kind of people, na success. Nothing more, nothing less.

Come make we run business. If money enter, we go Cape verde or Rwanda together.
I day wait you!

Gimakon!! Shebi you no go free me make I sit-down jeje this afternoon!! grin grin you just won use laf kee me!!! Hahaha abeg ooo

Omo which business you dey talk about abeg...
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
lordally:

Gimakon!! Shebi you no go free me make I sit-down jeje this afternoon!! grin grin you just won use laf kee me!!! Hahaha abeg ooo

Omo which business you dey talk about abeg...

grin grin grin Glad I made you Laugh..

I day reason start Rideshare Business like Uber, I be Programmer, I don tire for 9 -5.
I day fine who go come make we team together and make it a reality.

Are you game?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
She dumped you cos she wants to invest fully in clitocurrency lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Download and read "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle.

You can get an ePub version from libgen.is

Then download an epub reader from the store.
please what's the book about ?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by WantsandMore: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Dude you are God’s creation, how did you end up seeking the face of a human over that of ur God?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Eillyeillz(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Zendinho:
Carry out this three Rs of self first.

RE-EVALUATE,
RE-ASSES and
RE-EXAMINED your self.

Don't be in a hurry for another relationship..

Ask your self what exactly you want in a relationship....is it
Sex,
Companion, or
Benefits?
Then be plain with whoever you intend to start the new relationship and stay focused.....

Realest Advice on here.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Bullman(m): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Everrich96:

I know you love her, but it's over, mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away, let her gooooooooooo
It'll be alright. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by mildteddy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Everrich96:

I haven't been in your shoes, but I can relate.
I like how you were honest about your insecurity.

I had a big fight over nothing with my girl yesterday because of mine, so I can relate.

I am really sorry about what you're going through. It's not a good place and it's not easy to deal with.
Sometimes it seems like it has control over you, you keep going with the insecure thoughts and words, only to see the foolishness after the damage has been done.
Therapy might help you, you should try it out. I considered it for myself, me and my girl talked about it and she has encouraged me to do it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Olumiday15: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
Okay first
Have learnt one thing now
Whenever you find yourself in a relationship make sure you don’t put your all in it and have limits
They will eventually leave and also be ready for challenges that comes like this
YES BE READY FOR A BREAK UP EVERYTIME

I use to have this girl I liked last 2 months ago
We dated but she wasn’t even doing anything from her side and I talked to her about it...no changes ...I figured maybe after our sex experience but still no changes ....well I was later ready for anything that comes cause me I don’t have time ...MAN GHOSTED AND LIVED HIS LIFE ��

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by CalmElder(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
It's natural for you to feel pain, since you aren't a stone.
Don't rush into another relationship, instead use the time to work on your confidence.
A little bit of pride is not a sin. How can you be telling a woman that you're insecure, so that she can pity you, and now she's left, you want her to pity you and come back to you?
I'm a man but I can't stand a woman acting like that.
Respect yourself or na so so see finish you go dey collect.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Fkforyou(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
Antoeni:
My first heartbreak made me realise that women actually deserve menstrual pain

What tha fvck? cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by doxijaw: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
MsAllison:
simps deserves to be killed
Folks we are winning

We have successfully recruited a female redpiller.

Refer to her comment above grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Adakintroy: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
If you got a girl problem i feel bad for you son.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by Bebson007(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
instead of u to mind ur acedemic, u are drepressed over another man's child. Oya goan and kil urself la. The girl in question has moved on so do the same.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
Acecards:
please what's the book about ?

Let's just say it's liberating...

Of attachments to "things".

It'll make you feel lighter.

I prefer listening to the audiobook now, btw.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by maxpat: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
grin Too much ewedu is not good, try to be eating amala and ewedu grin cheesy grin grin Advice kill u dere , face your education Mr Man and be useful to you clan cool cool cool
Everrich96:

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me by pansophist(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
Jackyz:
rule 1- Fear woman

You don't fear women, you understand them.

To fear is weakness, to understand is strength.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shoot / Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.