Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,540 members, 7,958,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? (1259 Views)

What Have You Benefited From Nairaland So Far? / My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Apart From Sex What Else Have You Benefited From Your Current Boyfriend Or Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
DSC7:

Lolsss....
under this hot weather u dey pass me kush......

lol I dey give you wisdom leaf na

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by DSC7: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol I dey give you wisdom leaf na

Ur head dey house jareh....
As u say na wisdom leaf make i face an nah....

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Dreyton36: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
wumi2017:
Learnt a lots here also met good friends here both male and female.. don't forget to patronize Wunmi's Collection today biko

Prices and do you do delivery ?
If yes say the price here and ur delivery in Lagos axis
Don't refer me to Whatsapp
Our bargain will determine

1 Like

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by wumi2017(f): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dreyton36:

Yes sir.. It depends on d one you choose but it starts from 5k and it's negotiable.. delivery to Lagos is 2k
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by wumi2017(f): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dreyton36:

...yes sir ..
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Dreyton36: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
wumi2017:
...yes sir ..

Eloni bata yi?

How much for the shoes ma'am ?

1 Like

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by wumi2017(f): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dreyton36:

Eloni bata yi?

grin it starts from 5k above sir and it's negotiable.. delivery fee to Lagos is 2k
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by wumi2017(f): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dreyton36:

Eloni bata yi?

. It's starts from 5k above sir and it's negotiable... delivery fee to lag is 2k sir
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Dreyton36: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
wumi2017:
. It's starts from 5k above sir and it's negotiable... delivery fee to lag is 2k sir

Thought you're around Lagos , I was talking about delivering fee around Lagos

Although most people do free delivery around Lagos when someone wanna buy much
And also pay on delivery

I just don't trade outside Lagos , needed it for my workers in lag

1 Like

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by wumi2017(f): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dreyton36:

And also pay on delivery

...yes sir if buy much sir I can do free delivery to Lagos as well...pls patronize ur small girl sir,,,I promise you won't regret
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by wumi2017(f): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dreyton36:

And also pay on delivery

You can as well pay on delivery if you are very sure sir.
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Zenithpeak(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
The opportunity to get my pound of flesh from those demonic people in government and their zombies who put Nigeria and her citizenry in an unending catastrophe call Buhari...

Reading comments of how patriots are tongue lashing "dem manna geng" and their "darling tyrant" is a huge achievement.

No peace for the wicked!
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Dreyton36: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
wumi2017:
...yes sir if buy much sir I can do free delivery to Lagos as well...pls patronize ur small girl sir,,,I promise you won't regret

No qualms ma'am, I promise to hit you up
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by wumi2017(f): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dreyton36:

No qualms ma'am, I promise to hit you up
Alright sir ,,,I will expecting you
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
a PhD in catching cruise
Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
DSC7:

Ur head dey house jareh....
As u say na wisdom leaf make i face an nah....
grin

Re: What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

I was advised by NL members and was cautioned heavily by members of this great forum when I wanted to return 1.3m I saved when I was doing apprentice, If not for the advise I got here I would have returned the money which would have been my doom!

The Oga later settled me with 350k,...

Shout out to mr Ubunja who saved a simp and made me understand women more, I almost lost control and I would have become a fool to Mary who I thought was in love with me.

If not for ubunj@ I would have remained a simg to women... ubunj@ you are appreciated.
Gist me the story na

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Think Igbo Men Ain't All That / Can You Put Your Wife's Panties Around Your Neck? / Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.