Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again (2088 Views)

Do Not Ever Trust Any Nigerian Girl / Nawaoooo No Ever Trust Women Oo / Dont Trust Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Kelvin2022(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2022
Nothing will make me trust a girl so much again, I dated this girl and trusted her and she is churchy and I believe everything she told me and I respect her a lot. No sex was attached but as a man I had to Bleep outside and she later saw the video and I told her everything and when. Do u know this girl is already planning to marry a guy I was always arguing with her why she save his name with "my heart" I went through her Whatsapp she was telling him how much she loves him and how she wants to see her kids. After seeing those messages at Adoration ground because two of us went for prayer, my mood changed, I was so heartbroken and bitterly hurt. So she didn't tell me all about him so that i will know how to take the relationship. I cried so much last night, I vowed never to give her a dime again.
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by mirexxx(f): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2022
I have nothing to say 2 u grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Nonexisting: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2022
Simps will not kill me in this place.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Good morning, your breakfast is served. Next?

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2022
Look at this pervert cheater or were you not the same guy that records women videos and pictures just to masturbate about it?
I am glad she broke up and left you before you rape her.
Good one from her,she might have used marriage as an excuse so as to escape your evil hands.
Who wants to date a pervert?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2022
Any how sha, you have discovered your own. we are waiting for the next person

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by ChiefSosa(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by stacyadams: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Nothing will make me trust a girl so much again, I dated this girl and trusted her and she is churchy and I believe everything she told me and I respect her a lot. No sex was attached but as a man I had to Bleep outside and she later saw the video and I told her everything and when. Do u know this girl is already planning to marry a guy I was always arguing with her why she save his name with "my heart" I went through her Whatsapp she was telling him how much she loves him and how she wants to see her kids. After seeing those messages at Adoration ground because two of us went for prayer, my mood changed, I was so heartbroken and bitterly hurt. So she didn't tell me all about him so that i will know how to take the relationship. I cried so much last night, I vowed never to give her a dime again.

U cried so much last night.lol...simpy wimp.

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by captainbangz: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2022
Sense has fallen on one, NEXT!
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Kelvin2022(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2022
Even before I did that she was dating and sleeping with him I must leak her pics on net
Comradewhy:
Look at this pervert cheater or were you not the same guy that records women videos and pictures just to masturbate about it?
Good one from her.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Femi8586(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2022
So you've been investing your hard earned money on her before? cheesy

She knew she can't marry you but accept it when you give her money. Lol.
Marriage, you no see.
Sex, she no give you.
Not even romance. Nothing nothing. You were doing the spending, another guy was busy devouring her coochie grin and now you're shedding premium standard tears(PST) cheesy
A fool and his money are soon parted, says the bible.

Life of a SIMP.

If you can't resist the urge of spending on your woman, make sure she's reciprocating it as well. Anything outside of this is just foolishness and will eventually end in massive tears like OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by SmartPolician: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2022
Oga, you are just playing the victim. You went about sleeping with girls and didn't see anything wrong with that. You two deserve each other: two cheats!

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Even before I did that she was dating and sleeping with him I must leak her pics on net
Why are you telling me?
Do what you want to do pervert liar.
Haha,just before you do it,happy prison life in advance.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Danielomisco(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2022
4k u bro
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Kelvin2022(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2022
She won't know I was the one that post it
Comradewhy:

Why are you telling me?
Do what you want to do pervert liar.
Haha,just before you do it,happy prison life in advance.
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2022
Kelvin2022:
She won't know I was the one that post it
Don't disturb me with your dirty story lies,go tell that to someone else.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Slynation(m): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Tales of A simp...!!
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by MistaCode(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2022
Chronicles of a simp grin
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by GooodHardDick: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2022
SIMPS will not kill me with laugh grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Baitullah: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2022
Both of you have been cheating, both of you discovered. But you as a man had to cry over it. Grow up.

I have no SIMPathy to waste on you. But I'm glad you've received sense never to trust them wh0res women

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by GooodHardDick: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2022
Kelvin2022:

You're a foolish Simp!

Become an alpha, una say no!
Become a redpiller, u refused

If after all these you're still a Simp, then you're extremely stupid and will become a Simp for life.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by ashawopikin(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kelvin2022:
I cried so much last night, I vowed never to give her a dime again.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kelvin2022:

Hahahahaha cheesy
Brotherly...
You're really funny...
You were cheating on a girl and you were happy, but then you discovered that she too was cheating on you ((more like with you grin)) and suddenly you've decided to never trust women again?? Hahahahaha grin your hypocrisy is legendary guy undecided....

Maybe you're just pained that her own cheating yielded fruits grin...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Truvelisback(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Be sincere and ask urself, can any girl trust u ? U had sex with a girl out there, as if that wasn't enough, u record the video and kept it in ur phone, for what purpose? Are u a Blackmailer? Ask urself, can any girl trust u? And u are here playing the victim.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by mundojune2012(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Thank you comradewhy for exposing this simp of a guy. May your days be long nd may you fall and never stumble.
Comradewhy:
Good one from her,she might have used marriage as an excuse so as to escape your evil hands.
Who wants to date a pervert?
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Nicepoker(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Whenever you cry blood pls record it and create a thread for it. So we can help you further.
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Ebakere: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bro relax if you see the woman wey God keep for you, you go regret wasting all the time and resources on others

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by GOFRONT(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hmm....na wao.....See Dumebi oo
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by Czarina21(f): 10:28am On Mar 13, 2022
Kelvin2022:

Sorry about the breakfast . undecided

Got into a relationship, no sex, but you're doing your thing outside cos you were keeping her for the future.

You were in an open relationship, though undefined.
I hope you spent just as much on the other chic you were using for CRP (conji removing program)?
Now imagine how that CRP girl will feel when she learns about all this. So stop crying, your body needs the little sodium.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again by nerdfrost(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2022
E no get wetin I no go read shocked

You cried grin

#Nosimp2022 angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Share’s Conversation He Had With His Wife’s Guy. / Should I Be Scared??? / Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.