Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Brokenhearted: Be Sensitive For God's Still At Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brokenhearted: Be Sensitive For God's Still At Work (209 Views)

Can God Still Forgive Satan? / Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church / Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brokenhearted: Be Sensitive For God's Still At Work by joinpreneur(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2021
We are God's own people. His chosen ones, dear to His heart. (1 peter 2:9). God's plan for us. He has a promise for his own beloved. For every promise of God, there's a plan. And His plans are governed by His ways. Understanding the ways of God will not only help guide us to actualize his promises for us, it'd as well heal us of unnecessary pressures which could discourage us from doing the will of our maker capable of catapulting us into the realm God's predestined us for (Jeremiah 29:11).

Our dealings with God requires to be well monitored with all pure motives and high demonstration of spiritual sensitivity. We must be very careful enough to never open any room for the flesh desires to override the plan of God for our lives. For it's the plan of God that leads man to his place of destiny as assigned by God.

Could it be then that the situation you're going through is a premeditated agenda of God to order your steps to your promise land? You must not be discouraged to think God is not working on your behalf because it's not yet looking like it. Don't be EVER!

Be very sensitive today to know and comprehend what God is doing, otherwise, you'll end up interrupting the agenda of God. Give no advantage to the Devil, the hater of all good, to use YOU against YOU.

Good morning! You're entering into your season of supernatural lifting already!

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/5819661/encounter-woman-god-prophetic-still/6#98988055
Re: Brokenhearted: Be Sensitive For God's Still At Work by Amcele3: 1:45am On Feb 13, 2021
God have mercy upon my life and provide a way for me the burden and heart break is becoming too unbearable for me
Re: Brokenhearted: Be Sensitive For God's Still At Work by joinpreneur(m): 6:26am On Feb 13, 2021
Amcele3:
God have mercy upon my life and provide a way for me the burden and heart break is becoming too unbearable for me

The God of heavens will look down upon you with mercy, heal your heart and grant answers to your heart desires.

Don't ever give up! EVER!
Re: Brokenhearted: Be Sensitive For God's Still At Work by Amcele3: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2021
joinpreneur:

The God of heavens will look down upon you with mercy, heal your heart and grant answers to your heart desires.

Don't ever give up! EVER!
Amen oo i pray for destiny helpers been ill for 14yrs now life is so hard for me
Re: Brokenhearted: Be Sensitive For God's Still At Work by joinpreneur(m): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2021
Amcele3:
Amen oo i pray for destiny helpers been ill for 14yrs now life is so hard for me

Watch God coming on the wings of the cherubs. He hasn't ever forgotten His people. Not once

(1) (Reply)

Man Sued A Lady To Court For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal, Part 1. / The Meaning Of 666 ( The Mark Of The Beast) / Why Do They Even Bother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.