Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? (1368 Views)

Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / Can You Possibly Decode This Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by Chevrolet076(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2021
This might not be the best place to post this but I need advice and suggestions too.

I have a friend who is into all these forex investment where he sought money from people around him and invest on their behalf under a bigger company which he's also working there. This guy was doing okay and he has a lot of people who invested in this company through him and the money running into over half a billion. The forex thing crashed last year and he has been running around as people who invested through him kept pulling him to refund their money which is quite understandable. And no matter what, even if he sells everything he has, he can't cover 30% of his debt.

Though I don't know much about forex et al, but how can such money be recovered and is it even possible? The guy is my good friend and I'm just looking for ways to help him as he practically has to be hiding from people who has been probing his whereabouts even from me. I'm just looking for the best way to advice him. I'll really appreciate your suggestions as I Know there are lots of people that have one way or the other found themselves in such situations.

Cc Rocktation Farano lalasticlala mynd44
Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 18, 2021
My brain is full already with my personal problems.

Over to the next person below

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by McEphiks(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
My brain is full already with my personal problems.

Over to the next person below

Start trading again.
Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by Bluezy13(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2021
...and start incurring more debts.

No matter what happens, never listen to the niggar above me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by Chevrolet076(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2021
Bluezy13:
...and start incurring more debts.

No matter what happens, never listen to the niggar above me.

I didn't even understand how that will be of help except he's willing to explain
Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by Snooop(m): 10:35am On May 18, 2021
Pay 20k and i wil help u and ur friend out.
Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by Ttorp(m): 10:42am On May 18, 2021
It’s a pity that any money swallowed by forex is gone and gone for good. The only way out of this for him is just to buckle up and start sourcing for their money.

My bit.
Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by SavageResponse(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2021
Chevrolet076:
This might not be the best place to post this but I need advice and suggestions too.

I have a friend who is into all these forex investment where he sought money from people around him and invest on their behalf under a bigger company which he's also working there. This guy was doing okay and he has a lot of people who invested in this company through him and the money running into over half a billion. The forex thing crashed last year and he has been running around as people who invested through him kept pulling him to refund their money which is quite understandable. And no matter what, even if he sells everything he has, he can't cover 30% of his debt.

Though I don't know much about forex et al, but how can such money be recovered and is it even possible? The guy is my good friend and I'm just looking for ways to help him as he practically has to be hiding from people who has been probing his whereabouts even from me. I'm just looking for the best way to advice him. I'll really appreciate your suggestions as I Know there are lots of people that have one way or the other found themselves in such situations.

Cc Rocktation Farano lalasticlala mynd44

The money your friend lost in a Ponzi scheme masquerading as forex trading company is gone forever!

The best way you can help him is to sell all your assets and give the money to him to use in paying off some of his debtors

1 Like

Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by Nobody: 10:53am On May 18, 2021
McEphiks:

Start trading again.

Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by Chevrolet076(m): 11:02am On May 18, 2021
Ttorp:
It’s a pity that any money swallowed by forex is gone and gone for good. The only way out of this for him is just to buckle up and start sourcing for their money.

My bit.
Okay boss.... I'm really sad about this. Feels like I don't have anything to offer as advise to him.
Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by Thurmieee: 11:10am On May 18, 2021
This life no balance..... I'm looking for 3m to fund an LPO that would open doors for me. Person dey blow half a billion for Forex.
Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by Chevrolet076(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2021
Thurmieee:
This life no balance..... I'm looking for 3m to fund an LPO that would open doors for me. Person dey blow half a billion for Forex.
Why don't you consider loan, I just saw that it's popular in the accounting field and FCMB seems to give it out too.. you can convince people around you too or if what you're trying to do is in form of dropshipping, you can use the buyer's money to fund the purchase.
Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by Theboy21: 11:19am On May 18, 2021
He should find 10 sure odd and stake with his sold properties cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by Thurmieee: 12:03pm On May 18, 2021
Chevrolet076:

Why don't you consider loan, I just saw that it's popular in the accounting field and FCMB seems to give it out too.. you can convince people around you too or if what you're trying to do is in form of dropshipping, you can use the buyer's money to fund the purchase.
I have been to the bank but no positive feedback. The buyer agrees to pay 50% upfront balance after delivery. People around me that have self are not ready to help one story to another. And the LPO has been drafted already
Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 18, 2021
The first rule of doing business for people is to never do business for people. I learned the hard way. A dude here who goes by the name Y.modulus learned the hard way too.

That dude did lots of risky businesses and was worth hundred of millions of naira in cash and assets. He even used to make roundup posts on Nairaland at the end of every year where he talked about the businesses he did that year and how much he made.

Those posts ran for around three years and always made front page... until he went into crypto and collected money to help people invest in Bitcoin.

Everything was smooth until BItcoin fell, throwing him into debts that ran into hundreds of millions of naira.

His debtors were chasing him around. He even sold his properties and everything else he owned and still couldn't complete payment.

They arrested him and showed him hell. Today, I doubt if he's even worth 1% of what he had then.

Very brilliant dude. And yet, he fell for DOING BUSINESS FOR PEOPLE. For trying to help them and make some cash for himself by the side.

Don't learn that the hard way, folks...

People only give you money to do business on their behalf because they want to make a profit. They know the risks associated with the business but are not ready to shoulder it. They are not ready to lose their money....

And they know it's easier to chase you around for their money and denounce you as a fraudster than to lose the money themselves.

But you as a businessman knows the risks and rewards. You face both but they face only the rewards without the risks.

So why put yourself at the risk of the risks?

For everyone reading this, the next time you're successful in a business and people ask to "invest" or give you money to help them do it, DON'T.

Instead, offer to teach them for a price and let them do it themselves...

If they succeed, GOOD. If they fail, BETTER. It's none of your business. You've been paid for doing your part.

Regarding your question, I don't know what your friend can do. Forex, Ponzi and crypto are very complicated investments and businesses if they can be called such. When you win, you win BIG, and when you lose, you lose BIG.

I'm sure your friend has run into debts worth millions off naira.
Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by lillyontop(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2021
Bros I can say your friend lost all the money to ponzing scheme not forex, am into forex trade my self and I will tell you for sure a good forext trade should know how to manage is account, how to place trade, when to stop loss when to take profit how to manage the capital if he says he lost the money to forex ask him which broker is he using and he should send a screen shot of his account
Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by Luizkid(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2021
Na wah o, nothing is as bad as owing pple money o.. no peace of mind. Better I stake big and lose quietly than this kinda situation. mehn, I no get advice o cos even me no trust my advice.
Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by Chevrolet076(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2021
lillyontop:
Bros I can say your friend lost all the money to ponzing scheme not forex, am into forex trade my self and I will tell you for sure a good forext trade should know how to manage is account, how to place trade, when to stop loss when to take profit how to manage the capital if he says he lost the money to forex ask him which broker is he using and he should send a screen shot of his account
You mean it's not likely to lose 100s of millions to forex at the same time
Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2021
am i the only one thinking about MBA forex?
Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by cristy149: 3:46am On May 19, 2021
your friend isn't doing any forex... it's a ponzi scheme, Racksterli now it has crashed ...
Re: How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? by Ttorp(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Chevrolet076:

Okay boss.... I'm really sad about this. Feels like I don't have anything to offer as advise to him.

You could tell him to enrol for affiliate marketing. He would be shocked at the speed of which he would recover his loss.
You can contact me on 08140975767 for guidance.

(1) (Reply)

The Possibility Of An Unmarried Lady Being Above 25 Years And Still Be A Virgin? / Pics: 5 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Date / Strange Sleeping Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.