Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

LADIES: Should I Do This On Val Day? [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Should I Do This On Val Day? [Picture] (6591 Views)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: LADIES: Should I Do This On Val Day? [Picture] by emdeey(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kwem:
Boss Good morning...(funding the account: "deposit" ) is very hard for me.. don't know who can deposit for me if i pay in naira..
I've watched those videos you dropped and i think i should be doing more of the practical..please help me out

I think binance have suspended accepting deposit from Nigeria because of the recent circular by CBN. But you can still use Fiat to buy Fiat on binance.
Re: LADIES: Should I Do This On Val Day? [Picture] by lookyzy: 10:39pm On May 30, 2021
iLegendd:

Amen!

I like being organized when I teach to make the lecture easily comprehensible.

Note: Binance is extremely easy to use, so don't see it as not user-friendly.

As a beginner, all you need on the site are just tree buttons.

1. Wallet (Wal)
2. Market (Mar)
3. Trade (T)

The above gives us the acronym WalMarT. These three button are all you need.

I'll deliver 90% of the lecture on this thread to enable others benefit from it. There is love in sharing.

Make sure you install the app on your phone even though we won't use it that often because of how slow it is. We'll use the web version more.

Will you be using a laptop or your mobile phone?

Re: LADIES: Should I Do This On Val Day? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2021
lookyzy:

Chairman, you don't need to bother yourself — just read and don't quote.

I have been seeing too many quotes from you. The thing is, I'll silently delete 90% or more of my posts soon, so even if you quote them, they won't be found in the future.

Just read them now or copy and save them in your computer or phone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? / Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.