Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate (62642 Views)

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid / Sowore, Falz And Mr Macaroni At EndSARS Memorial Procession (Video, Pictures) / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by wisdomkid: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for him.

Someone who spends all his day creating so boring comedy videos about freaky freaky and promoting SIMPHOOD is a leader of a protest group.

What is his job? Internet comedian or activist.

He has fallen into a deep trap.

Dont be moved by comedians or celebrities who suddenly turn activists, they are all sponsored and most are courted because of the followings they have on social media.

You've not read history.... at all. People changed from the most boring jobs to powerful ones.
Do you know what men like Churchill, Adolf Hitler, etc were doing before reaching the pinnacle of authority they command?
Sad black mentality that your current job defines you.

people like you will knee down to greet anyone with a 600k Jeep.

2 Likes

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by kingololo(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2021
[Well said dude. They are all spinsored. Comedian my foot.[color=#770077][/color]quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=99018274]Good for him.

Someone who spends all his day creating so boring comedy videos about freaky freaky and promoting SIMPHOOD is a leader of a protest group.

Dont be moved by comedians or celebrities who suddenly turn activists, they are all sponsored and most are courted because of the followings they have on social media.
[/quote]
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Offpoint1: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2021
etrouble:

Go over what you posted one more time, then do a self assessment of your life. The way you are going, will you ever make it in life?

A young graduate called Mr Macaroni could not get a descent job, he decided to create one for himself at least to be able to feed himself.

Now, government is oppressing everyone including you, Mr Macaroni decided to protest even on your own behalf and here is the rubbish you've got to say.

If you and other lazy youths and internet miscreants continue like this, then it will be difficult for you to make it in life and impossible for you to make Heaven.
My brother, I shook my head by all the comments I see from the suppose youths/future of Nigeria.

It's very clear they're happy in their suffering, trying to free them now becomes a threat.

2 Likes

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Bestbeelieve: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2021
its okay to protest and speak rubish when you are in opposition!now APC is in power all sudden protest is banned
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by dermmy(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2021
capitalzero:
history of all hitherto existing societies is the history of class struggle-karl marx

You remind me of the Communist Manifesto.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Sebastine1994(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2021
Olam09:
안녕하세요 여러분 제가 that's good for him! Shebi he's sensless ni

we don't use Hangul
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Nonsoco80(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2021
Those yoruba fools that want to loot Igbo properties be taking note. Whoever that is taking the names down of protesters will be on alert. This man too is an Igbo. Yeye looters
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Nonsoco80(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2021
Those yoruba fools that want to loot Igbo properties be taking note. Whoever that is taking the names down of protesters will be on alert. This man too is an Igbo. looters
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2021
for those of you that is sabotaging Mr macaroni (this man came out for justice of endsars protester that were killed),you are here cursing him saying all sort if u can't even go to lekki toll gate and protest,audio protest is allow but u guy just keep on criticizing him(mr macaroni),had it been one of ur family was shot by the police you would have come out to protest.....wahala for who know fear Nigerian...mtcheeeew set of hypocrisy..

3 Likes

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2021
for those of you that is sabotaging Mr macaroni (this man came out for justice of endsars protester that were killed),you are here cursing him saying all sort if u can't even go to lekki toll gate and protest,audio protest is allow but u guy just keep on criticizing him(mr macaroni),had it been one of ur family was shot by the police you would have come out to protest.....wahala for who know fear Nigerian..
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Dreyton36: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2021
Nairaland mods have never been good so I don't expect anything good coming out from them

Imagine pushing a last year protest video to the front-page
When the real videos are pending on the trending session sad

Shame on you all
Macaroni wey Dem him house right now they shoot skits

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Minjim: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2021
leadzeal:
I am in a quagmire... inasmuch I support the right to protest, I still want law and order.

I support right of expression by non-violent means. (Genuine Protester)

I support the maintaining of order and law(The police).

Logic conclusion: if mc macaroni is a genuine Protester, then arresting him to maintain order is a violation of the right to peaceful protest.

Validation: He shouldn't have been arrested if this is true.

Honestly, this is a complex situation we are in.

There is nothing complex here

Inasmuch as he us a peaceful protester the govt has no legal backing to arrest any expressing his freedom of Expression and Association.
These are fundamental human rights.
I am very proud of Mr Macaroni and others that came out regardless of the threats from the govt thugs.
Even with Covid-19 restrictions people protested in the US because those are rights that NOTHING can take away as long it's peaceful
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2021
You guys should enjoy what you all brought, into government. Don't come here wailing
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Lomprico2: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2021
zombies don hijack first page.
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Minjim: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2021
Offpoint1:

My brother, I shook my head by all the comments I see from the suppose youths/future of Nigeria.

It's very clear they're happy in their suffering, trying to free them now becomes a threat.

Those are tribal bigots and some are been fed by politicians
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by dangotesmummy: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2021
ALISMILE:
We know you want lawlessness for Lagos State while ur mum and dad are in the peaceful confine of thier home in Aba
Ur prayer will not work here
smh Yorubas will say ibiti oyeka ba ogbon,taba ba agonibe,oman'ndunyan gan

Where you expect to find wisdom and you find foolishness there,it's always disappointing.showa ok SHA?

Your comprehension skills is really slow

If armed robbers Rob your neighbours house and you left your doors and windows open with no sign of preparedness forming it's my neighbour e no concern me,then anything can happen to you

.this is the Same retarded mentality the southwest people were having.domestic terrorism is only in the North,it can't come to the south west,now look at it. the nonentities have invaded Ondo, hiding in their forest, killing innocent farmers, raping and kidnapping,kere kere they entered the Ekiti,e dake,they did the same thing,kere kere won wolesiyinlara ni Oyo,you slept comfortably,now they're in Ogun State and you that is in Lagos think you're still safe? Don't you think? Almost all the south west states are under siege of this barbarians and you think Lagos is an exception or will be an exception?

Do you read at All? Do you think? Do you observe?smh

Mind you anything that happens to one part of nigeria will affect the other parts of nigeria directly or indirectly,one way or the other.use your brain!

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Babara1994(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2021
uptimum123:
I'm suggesting 99years imprisonment for him..make e go dey do him wack jokes for kirikiri
If you were born during the time of Jesus, you would have persecuted Him.
Someone is putting his life on the line for your own good, you're here saying rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Nonsoco80(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2021
seunmsg:

When Pachukwudi44, a well known Yoruba hater start supporting the agitation of a Yoruba man, then you know the agitation is subtly against the interest of the south west. We have found you guys out and your plan to destroy Lagos for political reasons. You’ve failed.
And the Macaroni that is arrested is an Igbo man and also want to destroy south west. You people are the real problem of this country. Tribal bigots

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Babara1994(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Jobless idiots will block roads and right of ways for millions of Nigeria and called it Peaceful Protests.

The sick want to go the hospital, you blocked the roads.

The hardworking Nigerians who live on daily bread want to go to work to earn and feed their families, you blocked the roads.

People who want access to their residencies to rest for the day, you blocked the roads.

Pregnant women who are going to the hospitals for deliveries and check up, you blocked the roads in the name of drug filled, prostitution filled and clout chasing protests.
To start with, do you have roads and hospitals?
You better throw that phone away and protest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by dangotesmummy: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2021
Babara1994:

Someone is putting his life on the line for your own good, you're here saying rubbish.
does he have common sense?
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by helicoptarr: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2021
The nation deserves the leaders they get.

Many of the comments here largely shows the slavery mentality of many Nigerians.

Nigerians don't know what dignity and freedom and all the benefits of the rights that they deserve.

The truly woke generation is not yet here.

3 Likes

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by lekki1444: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2021
I MEAN look at this fat nigga Mr Macaroni ? i mean what moral ground does this fat nigga have to even have a cause ? watch this fat niggas videos on youtube all he shows is debauchery and hedonistic lifestyle. all he shows on his videos is womens ass but this hedonistic fool feels he is a social justice champion and warrior. this same fool who poisons the minds of the youth with adulterous images on his youtube page. please policemen do the needful. lock him up and throw away the key. lash him with koboko everyday when he wakes up in his cell

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Sheggy13(m): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for him.

Bitter and cursed soul. Imagine sharing the same space with animals like these. I so much hate this country.

5 Likes

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by bobmatex(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2021
Naira land has been hijacked by government. A lot of fake accounts promoting government actions. I did a quick research and discover these accounts only comments on political things that favors the government

4 Likes

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Ofunaofu: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2021
It looks like this has become a strategy to japa from this country; be part of the protest or lead a protest, get arrested. Look victimised, seek asylum. Then japa
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Orpe7(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2021
GOOD FOR HIM.

AS PART OF QUALITIES OF A REAPONSIBLE YOUTH, ONE SHOULD OBEY RULES AND REGULATIONS

GOVT SAID NO PROSTEST BUT UNA SHA WAN BURN LAGOS DOWN

MAKE HIM SLEEP KIRIKIRI SMALL
HE WOULD GET SKIT IDEAS FROM CHIEFO
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by ALISMILE(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2021
dangotesmummy:
smh Yorubas will say ibiti oyeka ba ogbon,taba ba agonibe,oman'ndunyan gan

Where you expect to find wisdom and you find foolishness there,it's always disappointing.showa ok SHA?

Your comprehension skills is really slow

If armed robbers Rob your neighbours house and you left your doors and windows open with no sign of preparedness forming it's my neighbour e no concern me,then anything can happen to you

.this is the Same retarded mentality the southwest people were having.domestic terrorism is only in the North,it can't come to the south west,now look at it. the nonentities have invaded Ondo, hiding in their forest, killing innocent farmers, raping and kidnapping,kere kere they entered the Ekiti,e dake,they did the same thing,kere kere won wolesiyinlara ni Oyo,you slept comfortably,now they're in Ogun State and you that is in Lagos think you're still safe? Don't you think? Almost all the south west states are under siege of this barbarians and you think Lagos is an exception or will be an exception?

Do you read at All? Do you think? Do you observe?smh

Mind you anything that happens to one part of nigeria will affect the other parts of nigeria directly or indirectly,one way or the other.use your brain!
We are talking about protest at Lekki tollgate gate and u are derailing the topic and talking about herdsmen, that's is alws ur tactics, as if we don't know that alot of ibos speak fluent Yoruba
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by uptimum123(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Babara1994:

For whose good?

Infact make dem give dem life imprisonment

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Afamed: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2021
leadzeal:
I am in a quagmire... inasmuch I support the right to protest, I still want law and order.

I support right of expression by non-violent means. (Genuine Protester)

I support the maintaining of order and law(The police).

Logic conclusion: if mc macaroni is a genuine Protester, then arresting him to maintain order is a violation of the right to peaceful protest.

Validation: He shouldn't have been arrested if this is true.

Honestly, this is a complex situation we are in.
So how do you identify genuine protesters from the 1000s that would have been present there?
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by dangotesmummy: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2021
ALISMILE:
We are talking about protest at Lekki tollgate gate and u are derailing the topic and talking about herdsmen, that's is alws ur tactics, as if we don't know that alot of ibos speak fluent Yoruba
sighs!!!!

I'm done enlightening you.please go and read/research about civil rights in countries,protests constitutional duties and obligations of government before entering my mentions

You're too ignorant and retarded
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by olaolaking: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2021
superior1:
He will always remain an hero unlike the idiots here who are selling their destiny based on tiny amount being paid by politicians
He will remain a Hero to you but not me and guys
Re: Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate by Rawgold29(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good for him.

.... look at you ,pls get a better job, you are just a total fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.