Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? (25097 Views)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Xenry: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
really? borrow me ur babe nah... after val I go return amgrin
LOL, But I actually have no problem with that though.
I currently don't worry much about girls (the past was different though) so that I won't be emotional attached to them. So for now, I believe it's Turn by Turn—after all, it likely won't end in marriage.
So, you are good to go! grin grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Bodyodour: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Actually, I pranked and disgraced the girl I gave a val gift to . I brought a new pack of phone, put a big stone inside and gave to her in public,in front of my class mates. She was so happy and excited as she was opening it but it turned to tears immediately she saw whats was inside it. Everyone started laughing and She was so embarrassed. She brought out the big stone to hit me but I ran for my dear life.

Before you bash me, know that this girl rejected me but she was willing to accept my val gift. Idiot girls undecided

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:

LOL, But I actually have no problem with that though.
I currently don't worry much about girls (the past was different though) so that I won't be emotional attached to them. So for now, I believe it's Turn by Turn—after all, it likely won't end in marriage.
So, you are good to go! grin grin
chai Oga Xenry... u sure say u go fit sleep for night if u allow me borrow ur babegrin

abi Dliquidmetal, how u see am¿
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Xenry: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
chai Oga Xenry... u sure say u go fit sleep for night if u allow me borrow ur babegrin
Lol. cool
I go try! wink
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
Lol. cool I go try! wink
hehehe
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Tranquillity360: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
Tranquillity360 dey observe Xenrygrin
Nothing concern me in Val matter.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mandela27:
A girl once bought me 600naira face cap but the one wey pain me pass na 2019 wey my babe tha year buy only one boxer for me omoh I no fii forget those things na make I no fit date broke girl again

Meanwhile I never fail to buy them teddy bear and rose flowers plus compulsory outing wey go cost me 10 to 15k some times,this year I wan cool down
Omó !!! 600 naira cap...grin

joyberry how u see am... u go fit do that kain thinggrin
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
why na... dem break ur heart to piecesgrin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:

grin
BadRadio:
chai Oga Xenry... u sure say u go fit sleep for night if u allow me borrow ur babe

grin him eye never comot that babe as I dey look am so lol
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Yankee0071(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bodyodour:
Actually, I pranked and disgraced the girl I gave a val gift to . I brought a new pack of phone, put a big stone inside and gave to her in public,in front of my class mates. She was so happy and excited as she was opening it but it turned to tears immediately she saw whats was inside it. Everyone started laughing and She was so embarrassed. She brought out the big stone to hit me but I ran for my dear life.

Before you bash me, know that this girl rejected me but she was willing to accept my val gift. Idiot girls undecided
lmao... that was mean but serves her right. wink
Bodyodour:

lmao... that was mean but serves her right.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
prophetdoctor help my guy with some therapeutic remedygrin

his heart has been shatteredgrin
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Tranquillity360: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
why na... dem break ur heart to piecesgrin
Na person with heart they go break e heart.

I was born heartless.

I no just get time to celebrate with vagina people.tomorrow na boys things(football)all true.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
grin grin him eye never comot that babe as I dey look am so lol
No mind Xenry... he will be forming iron mangrin
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by baralatie(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
paulolee:
mine was when ronke gifted me two small indomie noodles...I was so pissed off when I unboxed d package bcox she was smiling n especting me to rush her with excitement..
she said she went tru alot to buy n package dt stuff, wetin pain me pass b say she no add eggs n onions..
insomnia na something o!
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Na person with heart they go break e heart.

I was born heartless.

I no just get time to celebrate with vagina people.tomorrow na boys things(football)all true.
hehehegrin make I hear say u no corner biliki for night under staircasegrin
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Xenry: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
No mind Xenry... he will be forming iron mangrin
ha ha ha! Hmmm, I won't say anything oo, but I know why I left her for now shaa. wink
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Tranquillity360: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
hehehegrin
Assuming i wan celebrate this val,how many i go celebrate an with.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
ha ha ha! Hmmm, I won't say anything oo, but I know why I left her for now shaa. wink
she do u strong thing like SeunOSEWApenis ??grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Bola146(f): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
hope u both had energetic sex B4 parting ways?grin

Ask Google

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Assuming i wan celebrate this val,how many i go celebrate an with.
all of them nah... especially the ones wey still be virgins... so u can sign ur signature grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lady Sarah, how far nah...
u neva receive valentine gift before?grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Tranquillity360: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
all of them nah... especially the ones wey still be virgins... so u can sign ur signature grin
I wan settle next year,so i no too dey game again.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I wan settle next year,so i no too dey game again.
lol... tranquillity360 wan settle?grin

Emmanuella77 did u see that?
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by MufasaLion: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mandela27:
A girl once bought me 600naira face cap but the one wey pain me pass na 2019 wey my babe tha year buy only one boxer for me omoh I no fii forget those things na make I no fit date broke girl again

Meanwhile I never fail to buy them teddy bear and rose flowers plus compulsory outing wey go cost me 10 to 15k some times,this year I wan cool down

LMAO
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by EmmaNuella77(f): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
lol... tranquillity360 wan settle?grin

Emmanuella77 did u see that?

Wahala...cheesy, grin . which one be my own?
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by qtguru(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
The only val gift I got from a babe was a senator wear and I loved it.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Amos15: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mine was an handkerchief after I carry babe go boutique for shopping. This life no balance.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
EmmaNuella77:

Wahala...cheesy, grin . which one be my own?
shook mouth small for the matter nagrin

at least advice am small nahgrin
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tookool how far nah?
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Tookool(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
Tookool how far nah?
I dey alright. Wetin dey sup
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tookool:
I dey alright. Wetin dey sup
I dey, how ur side?
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Greystone: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
I could remember in 2017 when a now Ex babe graciously wrapped an Agege bread beautifully and garnished it with a plastic rose flower.

I opened it with a little excitement thinking it was a designers cotton fabric as I felt it as soft ... but got the biggest shock when I opened it !

didnt know if to get angry or laugh... l laugh though and loved the eccentric idea of it.grin

grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) / I'm 28 Desperate To Settle Down. / Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.