Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope (15975 Views)

I Am Suffering From Masturbation? Troubled Virgin! Please Help Me? / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / If You Are A Virgin, Please Ignore This Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by blinking001(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

If she deserved it at that moment,what stops him from giving her ?
Take your time and check the question you just asked me you'll see that it's totally senseless.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by kalu61(m): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2021
I can bet my left balls that sapphire Zzor n co can't boost of their virginity grin

Ops, let that girl be abeg and respect her decision.
Holding once hormones back is one of the biggest self war to wage. The bubble to explode one day if you keep handling

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
there is no need telling her because she dosnt even know what she wants for herself not to talk about what i want she's planely inexperience..
You also don't know what you want
Just read your page again
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by zexy2030(m): 11:11am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
it up again i noticed a level that seems down so i forced my finger down she tried to scream but she muted it and bite her lips and tightened her thighs almost hurting my hand and she duged her nails on me after a while she was like please dont please dont and i asked her please dont what?she said am a virgin i asked why she didnt tell me in time and she kept, so i told her am done and i left the room after a while i came back to my room and met her crying heavly and i asked her what the problem was and she replied you will be the third leaving me am sorry na please is not my fault na.. i felt for her and i knelt down and begged her, long story short we are now dating and all we do is just fore play and she is a h*rny type am kind of getting tired of the whole stuff.. is the anyother way out because the whole stuff is just looking kiddish.. any guy with experience? how did the relationship end ?
Marry her, whatelse do u need again. Don't be a bastard.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

You see someone that doesn't give you wahala and you want to leave her
She See's you as a Messiah which means she probably respects you a lot but you still want to leave her
What exactly is your problem?
Can't you see you're confused, so what kind of lady do you want?
One that gives you headache, drama,one week one trouble,then you come online frustrated like Mosdii screaming "all bla bla bla..."
What do you want exactly?
Lols.. I love her too and am not planing on leaving her i think i will just open up to her and tell her my intentions.. Thanks
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2021
blinking001:

Take your time and check the question you just asked me you'll see that it's totally senseless.
He knelt down to beg her,so?
What's bad in doing that?
She deserved it and she was sure worth it
Man I don't know you but you should know when people are deserving

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Lols.. I love her too and am not planing on leaving her i think i will just open up to her and tell her my intentions.. Thanks
Exactly
It seems like you want her coming into other aspect of your life apart from the emotional one
I can guarantee you when you communicate this,you people will only get better cause she will be as crude as possible towards the other aspects and staying with her will be the best decision you ever took in your life

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by NaijaBoy213(m): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2021
Virgins dey sweet cos of the warmness and tightness, but the stress too much.

Abeg make person show me love for dis valentine na. Even if na 1k, e red for some of us o! God bless. UBA 2092785247
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2021
zexy2030:

thanks umm i think i will look into this but not now sha it's still very early
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2021
zexy2030:

Kisses and Roses for you today jare kiss
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by blinking001(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

He knelt down to beg her,so?
What's bad in doing that?
She deserved it and she was sure worth it
Man I don't know you but you should know when people are deserving
Woman I don't know you but you should realise that no man in his right senses should kneel for a woman no matter the reason....no woman is deserving of such simplicity..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

Exactly
It seems like you want her coming into other aspect of your life apart from the emotional one
I can guarantee you when you communicate this,you people will only get better cause she will be as crude as possible towards the other aspects and staying with her will be the best decision you ever took in your life
you are not far from the truth you know...
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2021
blinking001:

Woman I don't know you but you should realise that no man in his right senses should kneel for a woman no matter the reason....no woman is deserving of such simplicity..
As wise as King Solomon was,if he could dedicate a whole Book just to eulogise a woman or women,using the most delicate and thoughtful words to convey his poetry for her, it shows "worth"
I'm sure he did more to the deserving one's
Don't go all macho when you ought to be all soft with a Doe,it doesn't portray sense

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by zexy2030(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

Kisses and Roses for you today jare kiss
Online kisses n roses, 4ur mind u feel so safe, kissing me from distance. U try.

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2021
kalu61:
I can bet my left balls that sapphire Zzor n co can't boost of their virginity grin

Ops, let that girl be abeg and respect her decision.
Holding once hormones back is one of the biggest self war to wage. The bubble to explode one day if you keep handling
make Zzor no cash u o grin grin grin grin and yeah am respecting her decision

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2021
zexy2030:

Online kisses n roses, 4ur mind u feel so safe, kissing me from distance. U try.
grin
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by blinking001(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

As wise as King Solomon was,if he could dedicate a whole Book just to eulogise a woman or women,using the most delicate and thoughtful words to convey his poetry for her, it shows "worth"
I'm sure he did more to the deserving one's
Don't go all macho when you ought to be all soft with a Doe,it doesn't portray sense
With all the wisdom he possessed, how was his end? Look solomon can never be a model to progressive males.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by JOACHINpedro: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2021
fati2001:

you invited her to ur place just to have sex

that's why I said NIGERIANS ARE USELESS
Pray you don't use this mentality to yankee.
Cus the first day na sex
Second day hot sex
Third day hotter sex
Fourth day hottest sex.
Fifth day, he's already looking for a newer version while still in relationship with you
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2021
blinking001:

With all the wisdom he possessed, how was his end? Look solomon can never be a model to progressive males.
Using the data of the world's most influential men
Sire I don't understand your own "progressive"
If David the man after God's own heart could also succumb to being so sweet to a woman when he ought to then I just don't understand what there is to progression.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by blinking001(m): 11:36am On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

Using the data of the world's most influential men
Sire I don't understand your own "progressive"
If David the man after God's own heart could also succumb to being so sweet to a woman when he ought to then I just don't understand what there is to progression.
Women have long evolved now...no woman deserves that type of treatment again...shebi you all want to be like males?
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Pray you don't use this mentality to yankee.
Cus the first day na sex
Second day hot sex
Third day hotter sex
Fourth day hottest sex.
Fifth day, he's already looking for a newer version while still in relationship with you
lols .. Mad o .. No joy for yankee be that o,
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by JOACHINpedro: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
lols .. Mad o .. No joy for yankee be that o,
No be lie
Your body count will be in hundreds if you find yourself there within 3months
Sex is like chin chin for them. No time to chyke to stupor.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by majamajic(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2021
Going through this thread am laughing

Why ?

No one want to let the cat out of the bag

It's not easy to advice a guy dating a virgin , so let me just be sipping my Trophy beer and smoked bush pig meat as I read
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2021
blinking001:

Women have long evolved now...no woman deserves that type of treatment again...shebi you all want to be like males?
You out of everyone know you're wrong,since you're with someone that treats you right,so you know it's not "all women".
Some just want to be pampered and loved right back,you sure know it tongue
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2021
majamajic:

Why ?

It's not easy to advice a guy dating a virgin , so let me just be sipping my Trophy beer and smoked bush pig meat as I read
What more do you want to hear?
I can relate with the OP somehow,you maybe can't relate that's why you want to hear something different...
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by majamajic(m): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
i just sent you 3500.. and as for the virgin stuff you don date one before? do you mind sharing your experience? thanks

Dating a virgin is a kind of difficult but it's nice

All u mind to do it allow her set the pace
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2021
majamajic:

Why ?

lols.. Me ma i tire nobody wan gree say e don date a virgin before nobody wan give me striaght advice grin grin grin but wait why bush pig meat sad sad
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by majamajic(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

What more do you want to hear?
I can relate with the OP somehow,you maybe can't relate that's why you want to hear something different...

U have concluded , did I mention that i can't relate ?

I said I will seat and be enjoying the ride , am too experienced that I will choose to keep reading comments , my choice
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by JOACHINpedro: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
lols.. Me ma i tire nobody wan gree say e don date a virgin before nobody wan give me striaght advice grin grin grin but wait why bush pig meat sad sad
Omo I have a virgin bae.
Mine is not a pain in the ass but too naive in sexual related matters as Bleep. Makes me like her more sha grin
I enjoy seeing her shy and full of goose pimple whenever I talk naughty to her.

Now to the topic, I'm actually making things platonic for us cus my career somehow depends on it. So bro, she's just a 'peace of mind for me'. kiss
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Omo I have a virgin bae
"HAD" or "HAVE" as in is she still a virgin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2021
majamajic:

U have concluded , did I mention that i can't relate ?

I said I will seat and be enjoying the ride , am too experienced that I will choose to keep reading comments , my choice
Ghen ghen ghen ghennnn
Daddy waaaaaa
Twale Baba grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guy Falls Off A Building In Marriage Proposal Prank / How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.