Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope (16077 Views)

I Am Suffering From Masturbation? Troubled Virgin! Please Help Me? / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / If You Are A Virgin, Please Ignore This Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
JamOSneh:
e shock u abi, lol no b u want advice, try those procedure and thank me later
Me ke
Wetin I dey find
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by JamOSneh: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigYash:
Prof can I pm you. I need learn something from you. Are you a doctor? Can I send you a pm?
Am not a Doctor, grin grin but learnt alot from the elders , u re free to send me a pm
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by flyingdutchman(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
blinking001:

Please don't do it again.....no matter the situation never kneel for a woman..it ain't worth it..
So many depressed men ut here! Is it your knee. Allohim express his love and be roantic. He is braver than you are.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by JamOSneh: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Honorable Minister of Pussy Affairs I Hail Thee Oooooooo. You know too much for pussy things. grin grin
grin
Lordbinsmar:

Honorable Minister of Pussy Affairs I Hail Thee Oooooooo. You know too much for pussy things. grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by revived: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
MiamiePizza:

Felt pity for her and knelt down to beg her... You a pvssy bro

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by idahme(m): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Quality20:
bros, u have no right to enter her until u have paid d bride price n she is married to u, otherwise u simply been a bad guy and somekind of rapist. pls dont enter or open an opening u have no right to

The way you guys throw words on public fora is baffling, so two consenting unmarried adults that wished to have sex, the guy becomes 'some kind of rapist' what does that even mean?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
idahme:

The way you guys throw languages on public fora is baffling, so two consenting unmarried adults that wished to have sex, the guy becomes 'some kind of rapist' what does that even mean?
Many things grin
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by fati2001(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Pray you don't use this mentality to yankee.
Cus the first day na sex
Second day hot sex
Third day hotter sex
Fourth day hottest sex.
Fifth day, he's already looking for a newer version while still in relationship with you

that's why I said NIGERIANS ARE USELESS..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by NaijaBoy213(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
i just sent you 3500.. and as for the virgin stuff you don date one before? do you mind sharing your experience? thanks
abeg I never see any 3500 o! Stop joking bro. It's not fair
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Xmen149(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
lols .. Mad o .. No joy for yankee be that o,

dnt marry a lady just because she (has hot pants for you,if it's only you) or because she is a virgin.

get your purpose right bro.

also define your relationship and make sure she is ok with it,dnt go taking advantage of a poor soul.

Everyone should be sure of what they want oh,.if not I sorry for you because different plenty things can go wrong
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Xmen149(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
lols .. Mad o .. No joy for yankee be that o,

dnt marry a lady just because she (has hot pants for you,if it's only you) or because she is a virgin.

get your purpose right bro.

also define your relationship and make sure she is ok with it,dnt go taking advantage of a poor soul.

Everyone should be sure of what they want oh,.if not I sorry for you because different plenty things can go wrong..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Cerebellum: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Lols.. I love her too and am not planing on leaving her i think i will just open up to her and tell her my intentions.. Thanks

Op

How old are you and that Lady?
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Cerebellum: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
fati2001:

Why are you so bitter??
Even if the guy is wrong must you insult him whilst you reply
And you say "Nigerians are useless".. Are you from Togo?(no offence)

Try to be Good
Peace.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by JOACHINpedro: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
fati2001:

No doubt
But does it mean you prefer first-time-meeting-hotsex done abroad?

Ok o. You're doing well
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by fati2001(m): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Cerebellum:

Why are you so bitter??

Even if the guy is wrong must you insult him whilst you reply

And you say "Nigerians are useless".. Are you from Togo?(no offence)

Try to be Good

Peace.

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS
grin preach.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by BigYash: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
JamOSneh:
Am not a Doctor, grin grin but learnt alot from the elders , u re free to send me a pm
Sent.. grin
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by drmikeadams(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
it up again i noticed a level that seems down so i forced my finger down she tried to scream but she muted it and bite her lips and tightened her thighs almost hurting my hand and she duged her nails on me after a while she was like please dont please dont and i asked her please dont what?she said am a virgin i asked why she didnt tell me in time and she kept, so i told her am done and i left the room after a while i came back to my room and met her crying heavly and i asked her what the problem was and she replied you will be the third leaving me am sorry na please is not my fault na.. i felt for her and i knelt down and begged her, long story short we are now dating and all we do is just fore play and she is a h*rny type am kind of getting tired of the whole stuff.. is the anyother way out because the whole stuff is just looking kiddish.. any guy with experience? how did the relationship end ?

Lol be fore u know 4years go pass,u no go c toto..
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Living05: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
moved my hand to her skirt and she tighten her legs i ignored it and forced my hand in

Na so people take dey put their self for wahala. Tomorrow if allegation show you go begin run helter skelter.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
Living05:

Na so people take dey put their self for wahala. Tomorrow if allegation show you go begin run helter skelter.
lols..
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by MrMacinterchi1: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Thanks for the advice.. Indeed decent girls are rare, Am Sorry for the ways urs ended.. I thinks ours will end in marriage wink
best of luck. GM. ☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ ☆Day☆
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by elexjojo745(m): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
I also have such experience but I later married her.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Divoc19(f): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Don't marry her because she is a virgin biko. There's more to marriage than virgining

Patrioticbreed9:
yeah and that is the reason i opened this thread to find other supliment.. Left for me am not a sex freak infact i prefare companionship.. But the problem is the lady she i always feeling Hot and i understand her is not easy the only problem is that am tired of our regular fore play i need something new(not sex o) abi make i just marry am ne kowe'i
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Divoc19:
Don't marry her because she is a virgin biko. There's more to marriage than virgining

thanks for that... um she is generaly nice per say and she is everything i will ever asked in a woman.. although she is has very lettle quirks wich i think is due to her inexperience in life..
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
elexjojo745:
I also have such experience but I later married her.
good to see this grin.. but you passed through hell abi ;(

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Haywiz1122: 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
My guys no be every pussy wey tight be virgin

Some girls can tight pussy for you and dick will find it hard to enter. I always slap their ass and tell them to open up... spread her leg, tell her “open up” and in serious way and you go see say you Dey deceive yourself all this while cause your dick go just enter Kolom.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Silentgroper(m): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
fati2001:

you invited her to ur place just to have sex

that's why I said NIGERIANS ARE USELESS
In other words, u're useless too.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Haywiz1122:
My guys no be every pussy wey tight be virgin

Some girls can tight pussy for you and dick will find it hard to enter. I always slap their ass and tell them to open up... spread her leg, tell her “open up” and in serious way and you go see say you Dey deceive yourself all this while cause your dick go just enter Kolom.
shey na till u enter u go feel the thightness? In her own case no passage a softer tissue just like that bell in ur throat covers it.. Her hymen is still intact.. No be dem say dem say
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by yankison(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Let her drink some wine and just 2 tablet of Rochies .. the she can withstand the dick pain .. ok ..it's feels good if you disflower her ..
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by vincentjk(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
[s][/s]
Patrioticbreed9:
tor ba wahala good for her then.. Just to let you, she is always scared to meet a new guy because she knows that is very hard to meet a nigerian guy that will still stay with a lady that refuses them sex so i dont see her leaving anytime soon instead i see myself leaving,she even asked me to make a blood oath with her that i wont leave her and she wont leave me but i stylishly turn her down.. Nobody dey faithful in a relationship as virgins.. They are different breeds

Guy you talk like a learner, well listen up;

Once upon a time, I had virgin gf whose main boo reserved and was waiting for her to get admission into his school so he would eat the long awaited meal.

Long story cut short, I ate the dude's meat 2months before she paid her acceptance fee and went to meet him in school, the guy was seriously mad and demanded to know who had eaten the kpomo he has been boiling since morning.

Dude called and was threading me lol, me wen dey far far far.... =FAR.

You can do whatever that pleases you tho but a word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Joyfulgal: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
shey na till u enter u go feel the thightness? In her own case no passage a softer tissue just like that bell in ur throat covers it.. Her hymen is still intact.. No be dem say dem say

Please don't force her. Let the feeling be mutual. Like u said, u pray it leads to marriage. Please treasure and pamper her.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by yankison(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
yankison:
Let her drink some wine and just 2 tablet of Rochies .. the she can withstand the dick pain .. ok ..it's feels good if you disflower her ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? / My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) / Could This Be The Worst Stretch Mark On A Girls Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.