Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

"We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest (53153 Views)

Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest / Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody / #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Neddstark: 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
Stae:

Sorry but your brain is fried.
I pray you don't have an encounter with the npf... Then you'll understand.

I have had an encounter with the NPF. They are the kings of abusers. But still I know when a situation is an exaggeration.
Na your brain them use do barbecue, feed hungry calabar dogs.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by tiswell(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:

It is well with you bro. Truly, if you was not amongst those arrested yesterday, many lives
would have been wasted without Nigerians knowing about the causalities.

We will overcome them all by God's grace.
*were not*
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by CBARRY1: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Heyyaaaah.... see his swollen face.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Neddstark: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
Asour:

Hahahab!

Sorry but it seems you don't know Nigerian Police well.

Cast majority of them lack BASIC decorum. They rarely can handle a little civil matter without resort to violent actions.

Pray not to have dealings with them though.

Some can release a bullet for <$1 let's not even go to larger scale harassments.

I know. Nigerian police are bastards. I have had a mild experience with them and many have had worse which ended tragic.
But in this situation, bros was exaggerating. A victim of police brutality will not be this cool 6 hours after.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by ocelot2006(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
sammirano:
You go get sense by force. You dont fight the fg. Its a lose lose lose thing. Go school, una go dey do stupid skits upand down.

Why not do your own skits and see how easy it is. Oh btw Mr. Macaroni is a graduate....but I guess you didn't know that.

Anyway, let the bad governance, corruption, police brutality, terrorism, slaughter, etc, continue in Naija. Nobody should complain again.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by openmine(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chijeep:

don't mind him...
maybe it just only 1 slap ooo he con dey talk as if dey lock him 4 guard room.
EVERYBODY GO WAN TREND NONI....mtchww
Smh
If you have ever been detained in a police station or by Nigerian police officers, you won't spit out this annoying gibberish!
Learn to be silent when you have nothing sapient to say!

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by RealEzee(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

Government banned a protest. You choose to still protest, then face the consequences. He was arrested then secured bail. Life goes on.
No I dont like Nigeria the way it is. I believe it can be better. But protests can be hijacked for negative vices. Because your sister or other females in your family were not raped during the protests in Benin or your family did not lose their source of income on the riots after the endsars protests in Lagos abi?
India did not pay their citizens a dime during the pandemic. South Africa neither paid.
I want the progress of Nigeria but you need to tell me how the Endsars protests made Nigeria any better. Please compare the gains and losses and tell me. Or were you one of the looters that enjoyed looting unabashedly because of low police presence?
Come and keep my mouth shut. My answers to you shows you reason less than a rabbit. Your brains reason on a shallow level, you never consider depth. Please tell me how last October Endsars made Nigeria better. Perhaps your explanation can make me respect your intelligence a little bit.
other countries that sort after d welfare of their citizens during the pandemic Shey their Leaders have two heads?

Provisions made available by international donors was hid away by the govt until those palliatives were discovered by citizens, abi no b d same Naija we dey talk about?
Abeg stop capping, bringing India n south Africa into the conversation when there are better models , abi u dey shame to call them?

Naija with all its wealth in natural resources is shame to the world because of dumb leaders n dumb followers who seek only to put her citizens down, why isn't this same energy used in flushing out Boko Haram, bandits, killer herdsmen etc, Shey na peaceful protesters dem get power for? Shame!!

2 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

You must be drunk on your gay partner's cum. Must I think like you? Must my views be like yours, if you cannot accept people's divergent views then you don't belong to this century.

You are sick
What about your senselessness opinion. Why didn't you allow Mr. Macaroni to stick to his opinion about the situation of the Nation too, abi na only you get opinion. Senseless mofo.

I am suspecting you will soon go stark naked soon as your Moniker suggests. The way you spew trash all over Nairaland.

Your opinion.

The person you are insulting about his opinion should do wetin?

Senseless iddiats

2 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by jeff1607(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
all this people bad mouthing him are only keyboard warriors and the bad is when the benefits of the struggle comes forth you them jostling for the goodies.

Their types are everywhere especially in work places, when colleagues protest for better pay and welfare they stay behind talking trash but when management answers the cry of the employees, you see them checking who got the better raise or benefits.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by franklingud(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nairaland mods are a very stupid set of people
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by cassbeat(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:
This one na yoruba comedian that is known only by his people

If you think comedians are the ones you are hoping on to liberate a complex nation like this, then you are not in touch with reality.

Even through his wack comedy he is not propagating any message of hope and value to the youths

Where is #EDOPIKIN?
What's his means of livelihood got to do with his message to the youth? Oga you just typed in big grammar and still made no sense in the end....

2 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
RealEzee:
other countries that sort after d welfare of their citizens during the pandemic Shey their Leaders have two heads?

Provisions made available by international donors was hid away by the govt until those palliatives were discovered by citizens, abi no b d same Naija we dey talk about?
Abeg stop capping, bringing India n south Africa into the conversation when there are better models , abi u dey shame to call them?

Naija with all its wealth in natural resources is shame to the world because of dumb leaders n dumb followers who seek only to put her citizens down, why isn't this same energy used in flushing out Boko Haram, bandits, killer herdsmen etc, Shey na peaceful protesters dem get power for? Shame!!

Why don't you leave the Neddstark guy with his foolishness.
He may soon go stark naked with his senselessness.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by mrnelsono(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
you have done well, even thou you are living fine, you still went out to bemoan about the bad leadership and political wickedness that has befallen our country..
Salute to you..... Mr macaroni

2 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Udapod(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

You must be drunk on your gay partner's cum. Must I think like you? Must my views be like yours, if you cannot accept people's divergent views then you don't belong to this century.
If you belong to this century you would not be saying this trash

2 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

I have had an encounter with the NPF. They are the kings of abusers. But still I know when a situation is an exaggeration.
Na your brain them use do barbecue, feed hungry calabar dogs.

Keep spewing trash.

Oponu.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by drlateef: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
What has opening toll gate toll collection got to do with Nigeria’s problems? Are these people being sponsored by those who hated the operation of the toll gate? Any sane person would ask these questions. Already cars are passing through the gate. Has that not already tampered with the forensic evidence? How will collecting toll further destroy evidence? Definitely there is more to this than meets the eyes.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by KenModi(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

If you think comedians are the ones you are hoping on to liberate a complex nation like this, then you are not in touch with reality.

Even through his wack comedy he is not propagating any message of hope and value to the youths

Where is #EDOPIKIN?

Nigeria is not complex; the politicians who have stolen your future and that of your children made it seem so, so don’t be fooled.

Also a man’s/woman’s profession or career doesn’t determine wether or not he/she would be able to speak up against the ills in the society and stand up for his/her people.

It is because of people like you that other races think black people are of low IQ because the way you analyzed the issue was bereft of sense and objective thinking.

4 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Brushstrokes20: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
Thumbs up, you guys are heroes!

The useless govt of self serving THIEVES and sadistic RULERS will meet their Waterloo!
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Neddstark: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
PenName55:

Why don't you leave this PenName55 guy with his foolishness.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by toxtimmy: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
There are some people you don't respond to... You will end up wasting your time and energy
... I used to feel sorry for peiple with self inflicted poverty until I realised they are poor because they are not ready to mentally and emotionally get out of this self inflicted poverty but waiting for god or to steal from others to survive.

What they don't understand is this 40 people truly they fight for an even playing field for them.

ocelot2006:

Why not do your own skits and see how easy it is. Oh btw Mr. Macaroni is a graduate....but I guess you didn't know that.

Anyway, let the bad governance, corruption, police brutality, terrorism, slaughter, etc, continue in Naija. Nobody should complain again.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by davodyguy: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
Manhood85:
You can deploy over 200 hundred fully kitted policemen just for a peaceful protest, but you can't do anything about the killer herdsmen, kidnappers, and everyday killings. What a misplaced priority. Shame on this present government!
Nigerian government are after soft targets, not hard ones
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Acidiously: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
post=99055010:
Tanku!

Btw,
Where is James Nwafor ?

#WeStandWithAPeacefulProtest
We are not fighting against Nigeria,
We are fighting for Nigeria

How we hope this was the same way this protest was going on in Anambra state and all over Nigeria when almost 100 youths were killed and thrown into the River few years back by James Nwafor and his killer squads.
Maybe SARS could have ended 8 years ago.
But it was all swept under the carpet.
OR
When Obasanjo destroyed a whole village. Sending soldiers to kill all the men found there! shocked

The truth will set us free in this nation.
Are you this useless and hopeless? Just a question. So it's okay to do evil as long as the case of nwafor is unresolved? Who told you that Igbos are fueling the protest in Lagos. You must be passing through a painful and shameless existence that you must drag the east into threads that are terribly inconsequential to them.

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by RealEzee(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
PenName55:

Why don't you leave the Neddstark guy with his foolishness.
the thing just Taya me guun, dey Yan say govt ban protest, meaning make peeps no exercise their fundamental human rights again? Y r they so afraid of protest n not Boko Haram?

Omo e b tins

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by YorubaPrince: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
chriskosherbal:
"We were beaten" made me to laugh grin

Naija na only God go fit save us.

OK, what's so funny in that? angry

Pple like you are a true revelation that Nigerians deserve the corrupt leaders they get. angry
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Udapod(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

If you were in this you would not be talking trash
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
Neddstark:

I don stay police cell twice and once in police counter. Police was not my fear, it was the criminals in the cell that was my fear. I wasnt a criminal or armed robber, it was not a violent case. But fact is that police brutality actually exists and happens a lot. But in Macaroni's case, it is an exaggeration to get your sentiments. Yes in police custody, they pulled off our shirts, that needs to stop though.

Oole!

Won ni elefo oo. O ni ooo. Oni efo mi kii sefo aatan oo.

Who asked you if you are an armed robber, who asked you if you are a criminal.
Who are you explaining too.

Ooole! criminal.

Na who ask you.

2 Likes

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by Akasammyoka: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Should be very grateful you were released alive, next time don't embark on such useless protest. Me self have not forgiven you.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by doxijaw: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Where is #EDOPIKIN?

They don't like the truth.

His activism lacks purpose and direction!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by sammirano: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
ocelot2006:

When i mean go school. I mean go school, not just go sch to receive sertificate and cannot hold a sound statement for just 6:37sec.

And about complain.it is a known fact that you dont complain what you cant change. All this noise will change nothing.
Re: "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest by YorubaPrince: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
samtoles:
This guy na legend

Below is a video of Iyabo Ojo crying after Macaroni was arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-03TIw33C9A

NONSENSE! Same Iyabo Ojo that sleeps around with Politicians? Abeg, spear me jare! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye / Davido And Mathias Pogba, Paul Pogba's Twin Brother Party Together (Photos) / Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.