Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? (45397 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Ladies Who Attend These Churches? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by lanchy: 1:05am On Feb 16, 2021
nisco18ng:

Trust me sir, you're very wrong. It's quite unfortunate you fell into wrong hands. I've heard similar stories even from close friends.
Truth is, people are expecting way too much from Celestians as if they are not regular humans.
Like every other church, Celestial church isn't free from sin and false prophets. It's made worse being a spiritual church as it becomes easy for black magic to be performed in white garment.
I have heard cases as a Celestian of shepherds washing eyes with water used in bathing corpse in order to see vision.
I personally have taken up a shepherd's(posted to our parish) case up to headquarters and he was dismissed because he was caught using image candles of red and white which are forbidden in the church.
I have witnessed the closing of very big parishes now pentecostal churches (names witheld) cos of pure black magic been used.
Even i as a Celestian rarely attend other parishes cos I'm been careful.
Find a good Celestial Church and you've found God.
The greatest miracle God ever performs is to turn some from his evil ways to good and that's what I found in Celestial church.
#PROUD CELESTIAN#

I hope there will be more people like you in Nigeria and the World!

There is a church in London, very similar to the one you mentioned above. I pray your headquarters will look into them before they tarnish the image of your church forever!!

Their address is: Address: 187 Glengall Rd, London SE15 6RS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 1:28am On Feb 16, 2021
nisco18ng:

Trust me, you're very wrong. It's quite unfortunate you fell into wrong hands. I've heard similar stories even from close friends.
Truth is, people are expecting way too much from Celestians as if they are not regular humans.
Like every other church, Celestial church isn't free from sin and false prophets. It's made worse being a spiritual church as it becomes easy for black magic to be performed in white garment.
I have heard cases as a Celestian of shepherds washing eyes with water used in bathing corpse in order to see vision.
I personally have taken up a shepherd's(posted to our parish) case up to headquarters and he was dismissed because he was caught using image candles of red and white which are forbidden in the church.
I have witnessed the closing of very big parishes now pentecostal churches (names witheld) cos of pure black magic been used.
The greatest miracle God ever performs is to turn some from his evil ways to good and that's what I found in Celestial church.
#PROUD CELESTIAN#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by lanchy: 1:52am On Feb 16, 2021
nisco18ng:

Trust me sir, you're very wrong. It's quite unfortunate you fell into wrong hands. I've heard similar stories even from close friends.
#PROUD CELESTIAN#

@nisco18ng

Please, how do I report the issue to your headquarters, your words have emboldened me enough to believe action can be taken against these bad eggs wrecking peoples lives with black magic while hiding under the church.

I will greatly appreciate your help in this matter!
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2021
marvin906:
Good fvcks but terrible dates..

You're a pederast

Right now in well developed societies the likes of you are hunted down (notwithstanding the relative anonymity afforded you by the internet) and jailed for life.

I pity any small children that come in contact with a demonic predator like yourself

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by eburuu: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
fear devil my broda...them be confarm devil original one
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by lanchy: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
nisco18ng:

#PROUD CELESTIAN#

Kindly help with the contact details or process to report a wicked parish to your headquarters!?

PLEASE remember it is a duty for Christians to help those in need, it is the very core of Christianity!

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Ajibade123(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Yes because such ladies are agents of the dark forces, they are spiritually stronger than most guys that's why guys are scared of marrying them. Many of them commune with the marine forces, some live inside the water, some are married with kids spiritually. This I have seen.
I pray God forgive you and give you wisdom to stop being so confident in ignorance

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by victme1(m): 4:21am On Feb 20, 2021
Hmmmmm such blind HATE!

Why?

Or is it Fear!

Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread!

Just remember ... Man is vain!

To those spewing hatered ... Well I am not God...

But know this. This Church is the last boat of salvation!

Your salvation!

Just remember I said this when you finally find yourself in the Church. You will beg and cry before your prayers are answered in regrets.

The works of God the Almighty through his Son our Redeemer Jesus Christ is a wonder.

No one can fathom it.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by lukui: 7:25am On Feb 20, 2021
all the problems wey dey for your life
na only one CANDLE e go chop
AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER RE***N THE SAME
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by nisco18ng(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
lanchy:

Kindly help with the contact details or process to report a wicked parish to your headquarters!?

PLEASE remember it is a duty for Christians to help those in need, it is the very core of Christianity!

Very sorry, I'm just seeing this.
Hit me up on whatsapp
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by davillian(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
favor914:
Kuramo lodge? From back in the days, beachcombers for life, Apese corner was always open, Sir Henry, Obi & Co, to live and die in Victoria Island Lagos State.
Guy reply your mention o ,I de with sir Henry like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by abimic(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Brendaniel:
In this life just pray you don't meet wrong people, whether white garment or black garment...
You're so right with this, wickedness transcends religion, race or ethnicity. It's even worse painting a section of a religion bad because of the few bad experiences one had had. White garment, pentecostal, catholic amongst others have both the good and the bad. A bad committed by a white garment lady doesn't make it right if committed by others in catholic. Like your prayer, we should pray to never meet the wrong people and in furtherance, any wrong ones in our lives, they should walk out or be far from us without been told.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by kingreign(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Janosky: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
ScamHunter:
Hmmm ... DANGER

Unless you don't care about your soul, you're imperiled if you date any white garment lady. They're practically worshiping or playing around with demons. Other cults to beware of are:

Ekankar
Grail Message
Synagogue...
Cele

Oshoffa is the founder of Cele. I encourage you to read the book "The Mysterious Secrets of The Dark Kingdom" . Someone had a revelation about Oshoffa in it.

Chrubim
Church of Satan
Brotherhood of Cross and Star
Latter Days Saints
[b]Jehovah's Witnesses

[/b]
There are many more that don't even wear whites. Many more that look like churches. Just pray for discernment and do not allow stupid love to becloud the leading of the Holy Spirit. That's if you're a Christian. For the unbeliever dating and marrying them. Their own don finish...

Any man or woman that belong to these modern cults that you encounter, FLEE.... They're practically working for fallen angels and demons

Finally, I must add one more subtle demonic activity: Valentine Day's Celebration. Don't think you're not worshipping a demon if you celebrate Valentine in any guise of form.

Please Note:

All cults have same purpose:

1[b]. To create doubt about the authenticity of the Truth who is Jesus
2. To bring alternative truths which are demons
3. To add to finished works of Jesus on the cross
4. To remove from the finished work of Jesus on the cross.
5. To lead men astray by creating new ways to God.[/b]
6. To anger God by promoting the worship of other gods (demons)
7. To replace faith in Jesus with human works and self-righteousness
I have noticed that in most of the comments, people linked these cults with sexual immorality. It is not surprising. Just read Romans 1. It'll show you why demonic activities such as cult membership cannot be separated from sexual lewdness. It's near impossible to belong to a cult and marry as a virgin.
Aside from sexual immorality. cults have another common denominator: all their founders are in hell. Those that adhere to their teachings and practices join them there when they die.

Bros, your claim about Jehovah's Servants is fictitious.

Revelation 3:5,12,21 & John 20:17, are you in agreement with Jesus Christ?

@ Revelation 3:5,12,21 & John 20:17, is Jesus Christ speaking the truth?

No dey DECEIVE yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by soso22(m): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2021
OscarJaden:
I have dated 2 and they all turn to be diabolic
Keep lying just to score cheap points

2 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by soso22(m): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2021
yomi007k:
Dating is too far.

Ordinary associating with them is with caution for me and my instincts never fail me.
ndi mmadu sef
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by soso22(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Yes because such ladies are agents of the dark forces, they are spiritually stronger than most guys that's why guys are scared of marrying them. Many of them commune with the marine forces, some live inside the water, some are married with kids spiritually. This I have seen.
your moniker has shown the kind of a person you are

2 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Konquest: 9:16am On Apr 23, 2021
Queenslander:
Just saw this on my timeline... what do you guys think??
There is a lot of irresponsible criminal defamation on here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by pedrilo: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
I am married to one, we have a son togeda and we r doing well, she support me pass all d non garment girls I dated in d past.
Make una dey dere dey stereotype dem.
Tho we both agreed b4 marriage to adopt my church as a family, that was purely not from a place of hate or fear of her garment mode of worship, it's d way av always planned to lead my home weda d woman I marry is catholic, Pentecostal or Islam.
One family one religion and one way of worship
And she agreed with me without any wahala and she wasnt even burning candles or doing diabolical tins wen we were dating.
Tho her papa was asking her to come home to bath with water n soap, I told d old man dat wont happen except he is asking me to return his daughter, n d old man gently agreed to leave us to live our life d way we want.
No be everytin person dey fear oh.
He dat is in me is greater than he is that is in d world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Ikukuudo: 8:43pm On May 12, 2021
I am single and searching.
I like garments. cool
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 21, 2021
Until they tie ya destiny inside bottle cheesy
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Drella(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sijo01:
Almost all the Bros here dey deniel white garment babes, who con dey date/marry dem? Abi all of dem single ni undecided

Make dem dey date/marry themselves na.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Jaden100: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2021
Please I hope I can get an answer to this image attached, what does it mean?
Thanks in advance

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Hamachi(f): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
shocked
ScamHunter:
Hmmm ... DANGER

Unless you don't care about your soul, you're imperiled if you date any white garment lady. They're practically worshiping or playing around with demons. Other cults to beware of are:

Ekankar
Grail Message
Synagogue...
Cele

Oshoffa is the founder of Cele. I encourage you to read the book "The Mysterious Secrets of The Dark Kingdom" . Someone had a revelation about Oshoffa in it.

Chrubim
Church of Satan
Brotherhood of Cross and Star
Latter Days Saints
Jehovah's Witnesses

There are many more that don't even wear whites. Many more that look like churches. Just pray for discernment and do not allow stupid love to becloud the leading of the Holy Spirit. That's if you're a Christian. For the unbeliever dating and marrying them. Their own don finish...

Any man or woman that belong to these modern cults that you encounter, FLEE.... They're practically working for fallen angels and demons

Finally, I must add one more subtle demonic activity: Valentine Day's Celebration. Don't think you're not worshipping a demon if you celebrate Valentine in any guise of form.

Please Note:

All cults have same purpose:

1. To create doubt about the authenticity of the Truth who is Jesus.
2. To bring alternative truths which are demons.
3. To add to finished works of Jesus on the cross
4. To remove from the finished work of Jesus on the cross.
5. To lead men astray by creating new ways to God.

6. To anger God by promoting the worship of other gods (demons)
7. To replace faith in Jesus with human works and self-righteousness
I have noticed that in most of the comments, people linked these cults with sexual immorality. It is not surprising. Just read Romans 1. It'll show you why demonic activities such as cult membership cannot be separated from sexual lewdness. It's near impossible to belong to a cult and marry as a virgin.
Aside from sexual immorality. cults have another common denominator: all their founders are in hell. Those that adhere to their teachings and practices join them there when they die.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by blackparadise: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yankee101:
Me too did this

Not so much as fear as lack of trust

White garment sometimes dey mix african traditional with oyinbo.

U wan marry person, e dey go burn blue, green, yellow and red candles for your head dey go meet shepherd to see vision, go bath for river for night, dey use funny black soap, dey go bare feet, dey spend all dey for center etc etc.

Christ did it all so it won't be complicated anymore
you are still blind ok.... you will not understand ...don't condemned white garment,there are good ones and there are bad ones.... never discriminate...

You don't know anything , keep quiet..

So your church you are going is holy abi..bunch of hypocrites including you..

Don't let malaika to deal with you..who are you to condemned
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by blackparadise: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jaden100:
Please I hope I can get an answer to this image attached, what does it mean?
Thanks in advance
it means sweetness good things in your life, that is interpretation, you people are so blind, you are blind in spirit..

The are using old testament ways ..seven books of Moses,...

Don't say they are diabolical,

We have bad ones and good ones,

So you are asking people so you can criticize white garment, may God forgive you..

I pitty your life...

When they gave you things to do to use for prayers, believe it and have faith.. it will works..

But it is because you people are doubting it ..that why...it won't work...the angels hate it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.