Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? (45390 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Ladies Who Attend These Churches? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by umohlee(m): 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hmmm, I surprise to hear all this comments here, I attend Cele church once in a while for spiritual consult and I must say it a good church. Their ladies are lovely and advisable to date

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Maroghene(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
ScamHunter:
Hmmm ... DANGER

Unless you don't care about your soul, you're imperiled if you date any white garment lady. They're practically worshiping or playing around with demons. Other cults to beware of are:

Ekankar
Grail Message
Synagogues of Satan
Cele

Oshoffa is the founder of Cele. I encourage you to read the book "The Mysterious Secrets of The Dark Kingdom" . Someone had a revelation about Oshoffa in it.

Chrubim
Church of Satan
Brotherhood of Cross and Star
Latter Days Saints
Jehovah's Witnesses

There are many more that don't even wear whites. Many more that look like churches. Just pray for discernment and do not allow stupid love to becloud the leading of the Holy Spirit. That's if you're a Christian. For the unbeliever dating and marrying them. Their own don finish...

Any man or woman that belong to these modern cults that you encounter, FLEE.... They're practically working for fallen angels and demons

Finally, I must add one more subtle demonic activity: Valentine Day's Celebration. Don't think you're not worshipping a demon if you celebrate Valentine in any guise of form.

Please Note:

All cults have same purpose:

1. To create doubt about the authenticity of the Truth who is Jesus.
2. To bring alternative truths which are demons.
3. To add to finished works of Jesus on the cross
4. To remove from the finished work of Jesus on the cross.
5. To lead men astray by creating new ways to God.

I have noticed that in most of the comments, people linked these cults with sexual immorality. It is not surprising. Just read Romans 1. It'll show you why demonic activities such as cult membership cannot be separated from sexual lewdness. It's near impossible to belong to a cult and marry as a virgin.

Author of the book the mysterious secrets of the dark kingdom?
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by lotkyes200: 1:01am On Feb 15, 2021
Me I have date one and she is just to lovely from her experience I will always want a relationship with a lady from white garment Church.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by lanchy: 1:39am On Feb 15, 2021
jantman:

@ Queenslander
@ Queenslander
@ Queenslander. I mentioned your name trice. Why ? because there is one Antichrist that wrote here talking about how he sexed a Cele girl. He said he gave his life to Christ because of this girl. All he wrote are nothing but lies. How come a person who says that Jesus does not exist, now gave his life to Jesus? He normally roam around the religion section of nairaland telling people that Jesus does not exist, now he is here writing about how he sexed a Cele girl and how he gave his life to Christ because of this girl.

He is an Antichrist and is aim is to put fear in you because he knows that celestial church is of God.

99% of the post you received here are rooted in ignorance. Most of these guys dont know anything about celestial church. Dont blame them, I was once like them, but tt took me many years and experience to know what celestial church really is.

If it is possible for me to marry a Nigerian girl, I would like to have a Cele girl as a wife because they are very spiritual and can protect their home with their spirituality, coconut and candle burning.

Don't let nairalanders deceive you.

I am not a celestial member, but base on my experience, God has bless me more in celestial church than any other church denomination you can think off.

Take my word. Celestial church is genuine
Take my advice. Celestial church is of God and not of the devil.

May God bless Oshofa
May God bless T.B J
May God bless you and me.

You are a liar!! I am living proof of the evil that is the celestial church, they are NOT Christian in any shape or form. They allow witches and wizards to mingle freely in their congregation and their only purpose is to USE people.

Let those who have ears be warned!! Have NOTHING to do with this so called church. They cast demons on people and through this see everything going on in that persons life, anything of interest they will divert to their members!!

If I am lying on them, may I end up in HELL fire for my lies, and if this true, may they and their evil lying followers end up in HELL fire for eternity!!

You should be ashamed of yourself coming here to spread lies!!! May God punish all evil doers with untold hardship here and beyond!!! Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by lanchy: 1:43am On Feb 15, 2021
umohlee:
Hmmm, I surprise to hear all this comments here, I attend Cele church once in a while for spiritual consult and I must say it a good church. Their ladies are lovely and advisable to date

Liar! NOTHING good comes from your evil sect!! May God punish you all for the wickedness you have introduced into the lives of innocent unsuspecting people that came to your evil cult for salvation thinking you are God fearing Christians!! There is NOTHING good or Christian about you and your congregation of witches and wizards!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by Pennywise(m): 1:45am On Feb 15, 2021
It is silly to be afraid to date a white garment girl. They give freely
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by lanchy: 1:55am On Feb 15, 2021
All those still wondering if Cele is evil or NOT, don't take my word for it!!

Please read what the daughter of Pa Oshoffa herself has to say on the matter!!!

http://www.celestialchurchofchrist-worldwide.org/Edith%20Oschoffa%20BABALAWOS%20IN%20SUTANA%20IN%20CCC.pdf

"THE BABALAWOS IN SUTANA IN CCC"
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by kabillionaire(m): 2:04am On Feb 15, 2021
I dated one before... beautiful girl.
when I wanted to take our relationship to the next level, lo and behold I discovered she's white garment; I just went on self exile.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ScamHunter: 2:29am On Feb 15, 2021
Maroghene:

Author of the book the mysterious secrets of the dark kingdom?
J.P. Timmons
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by BigDick70inch(m): 2:38am On Feb 15, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Please give more breakdown because I married one and it has been hell for years now. Now I have realised she used jazz to make me marry her as the jazz has now faded away.

Ahhhhhhhh....
Oga Oo Bros......
Nothing to break down anymore........most of them hardly let go a man dey love.......and has do anything at that...........
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ScamHunter: 2:45am On Feb 15, 2021
Johzhier97:

Pls can u throw more light on GRAIL MESSAGE ADHERENTS

You don't cast light on the dark that doesn't need light because it claims to be light. Grail Message is a nasty cult that openly opposes everything God stands for while pretending to stand in the light. They are a typical example of Satan presenting himself as an angel of light. Like all cults, they oppose Jesus while pretending to stand for Him. You will NEVER be born again if you permit yourself to be lured by seducing spirits in their teachings. Also, just as the Holy Spirit seals the true believer in Jesus. Grail adherents have a demonic "sealing" ceremony or initiation after they read their book. As I said earlier, sexual immorality is one of their fruits which is evinced that God has given them over. If you have anyone in it, you can only pray that God delivers the person. If you're doing it physically, I assure you that Satan never releases anyone he has bound.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ScamHunter: 2:48am On Feb 15, 2021
riczy:

Jw are cultist u mean
Definitely a cult. Those that add or subtract to what God has done through Jesus shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Such as Jehovah's Witnesses.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 3:23am On Feb 15, 2021
umohlee:
God bless u.Dont mind the conFUSED pipu that enter shrine at night/spew trash in the day

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 3:24am On Feb 15, 2021
cool cool
lotkyes200:
Me I have date one and she is just to lovely from her experience I will always want a relationship with a lady from white garment Church.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 3:28am On Feb 15, 2021
lanchy:

You are a liar!! I am living proof of the evil that is the celestial church, they are NOT Christian in any shape or form. They allow witches and wizards to mingle freely in their congregation and their only purpose is to USE people.

Let those who have ears be warned!! Have NOTHING to do with this so called church. They cast demons on people and through this see everything going on in that persons life, anything of interest they will divert to their members!!

If I am lying on them, may Dangote trailer kill me for my lies, and if this true, may they and their evil lying followers end up in HELL fire for eternity!!

You should be ashamed of yourself coming here to spread lies!!! May God punish all evil doers with untold hardship here and beyond!!! Amen!

Amen to that
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 3:32am On Feb 15, 2021
ScamHunter:

Definitely a cult. Those that add or subtract to what God has done through Jesus shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Such as Jehovah's Witnesses.
U are coNFuSEd.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 3:33am On Feb 15, 2021
ScamHunter:

You don't cast light on the dark that doesn't need light because it claims to be light. Grail Message is a nasty cult that openly opposes everything God stands for while pretending to stand in the light. They are a typical example of Satan presenting himself as an angel of light. Like all cults, they oppose Jesus while pretending to stand for Him. You will NEVER be born again if you permit yourself to be lured by seducing spirits in their teachings. Also, just as the Holy Spirit seals the true believer in Jesus. Grail adherents have a demonic "sealing" ceremony or initiation after they read their book. As I said earlier, sexual immorality is one of their fruits which is evinced that God has given them over. If you have anyone in it, you can only pray that God delivers the person. If you're doing it physically, I assure you that Satan never releases anyone he has bound.
so,wic one do u worship undecided,? Since all are EVIL but urs is saint
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by lanchy: 3:36am On Feb 15, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Amen to that

May Dangote trailer KILL whichever moderator, edited my posting behind my back and also KILL you saying Amen!
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 3:40am On Feb 15, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Please give more breakdown because I married one and it has been hell for years now. Now I have realised she used jazz to make me marry her as the jazz has now faded away.
Dnt allow conFUSED pipu ruin Ur house/family.No marriage is perfect.U sit down and settle Ur disagreement .Some pipu here can scatter/divide Ur home.Feel free to go/attend their service(elsewhere)U can open thread and tell us the evil they do.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 3:45am On Feb 15, 2021
lanchy:

May Dangote trailer KILL whichever moderator, edited my posting behind my back and also KILL you saying Amen!
why mention HELL FIRE grin?See FEAR wink grin grin cheesy Since u are sure, bout the nonsense u spew up here,why not allow Dangote trailer to do the needful on U grin sad cheesy?.U already HELL FIRE candidate,no doubt about dat.U knw nothing

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 3:56am On Feb 15, 2021
lanchy:

Liar! NOTHING good comes from your evil sect!! May God punish you all for the wickedness you have introduced into the lives of innocent unsuspecting people that came to your evil cult for salvation thinking you are God fearing Christians!! There is NOTHING good or Christian about you and your congregation of witches and wizards!!
See how u dey shake/jerk like convulse tipper on top of another person church sad.Why not mention Ur own church join ABI urs no get name undecided? Do u even knw wetin Ur pasty Dom buried in Ur so kal church? Can u swear with thunder that none of Ur church ever visit white garment church,Ur parents too(Fact(
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 4:01am On Feb 15, 2021
lanchy:
All those still wondering if Cele is evil or NOT, don't take my word for it!!

Please read what the daughter of Pa Oshoffa herself has to say on the matter!!!

http://www.celestialchurchofchrist-worldwide.org/Edith%20Oschoffa%20BABALAWOS%20IN%20SUTANA%20IN%20CCC.pdf

"THE BABALAWOS IN SUTANA IN CCC"
But his son'/family still worship there undecided grin,Allow them to do their Babalawo in peace as long as dem nor disturb U

2 Likes

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 4:02am On Feb 15, 2021
kabillionaire:
I dated one before... beautiful girl.
when I wanted to take our relationship to the next level, lo and behold I discovered she's white garment; I just went on self exile.
Wish u well
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by lanchy: 4:04am On Feb 15, 2021
ipobarethieves:
why mention HELL FIRE grin? Since u are sure, bout the nonsense u spew up here,why not allow Dangote trailer to do the needful on U grin sad cheesy?.U already HELL FIRE candidate,no doubt about dat.U knw nothing

No Dangote trailers where I live! You on the other hand that has mentioned Dangote trailer and lives in Nigeria, will surely meet your demise by one, Amen to that!! You have prophesied your own exit from this World, and we will NOT miss your evil.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 4:11am On Feb 15, 2021
lanchy:

No Dangote trailers where I live! You on the other hand that has mentioned Dangote trailer and lives in Nigeria, will surely meet your demise by one, Amen to that!! You have prophesied your own exit from this World, and we will NOT miss your evil.
there's Dangote trailers everywhere./any trailer can do the needful.Since u are sure u aren't lying.. Saying u'll go to HELL FIRE wen u knw U are already in one .Dat's not how to swear undecided.U can even say,.may the ground open and swallow u if u lie cool.

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by lanchy: 4:14am On Feb 15, 2021
ipobarethieves:
But his son'/family still worship there undecided grin,Allow them to do their Babalawo in peace as long as dem nor disturb U

So the suffering idiot that you are recognizes the fact presented, only if they kept themselves to themselves, no one will have problems with them, but as a real evil cult, they feed on outsiders!!

People like you usually have NO success in life, look like smoked fish and are first in line to steal the destiny of others, because there is NOTHING in your head!!

Instead of using the one brain cell you have for good, you will be abusing people that can change your life for the better!!! I have NO worries that Dangote trailer with your destiny under it, will find you soon!!
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 4:18am On Feb 15, 2021
Realhommie:
You're talking nonsense.. Na Winners or redeemed or Christ embassy or even Deeper life naim girls wey dey kpansh anyhow no full?

I grew up in Cherubim and i was also a Winner for years, i can tell you for a fact that Winners have the most promiscuous women, alongside Christ embassy. Take that to the bank.
Dnt mind all these yeye pipu here.
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by fijiano202(m): 4:20am On Feb 15, 2021
lanchy:

Shut-up! I know this first hand, you people are a cult, you are NOT Christians!!

Christians do NOT see vision (Apostle Paul healed a woman with unclean spirit whose owners had used her to make money by having her see visions - Act 16:16-24).

Yet this is the corner stone of your so called church, where wicked acts are justified against non-members! And witches and wizards sit in the congregation. Either you are part of them or too stupid to see what is happening around you!

Sad thing is that with all your so-called powers, nothing you EVER do is for good, always evil, fighting people for profit, giving useless powers to fake prophets!! I know you people very well.
Jesus .....which Bible Do you read ......may God forgive us alll...
Are you joking with Christain Don't see Visions? Anyway who am I to defend God ...a church they are still bringing you soon
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by fijiano202(m): 4:24am On Feb 15, 2021
jantman:

@ Queenslander
@ Queenslander
@ Queenslander. I mentioned your name trice. Why ? because there is one Antichrist that wrote here talking about how he sexed a Cele girl. He said he gave his life to Christ because of this girl. All he wrote are nothing but lies. How come a person who says that Jesus does not exist, now gave his life to Jesus? He normally roam around the religion section of nairaland telling people that Jesus does not exist, now he is here writing about how he sexed a Cele girl and how he gave his life to Christ because of this girl.

He is an Antichrist and is aim is to put fear in you because he knows that celestial church is of God.

99% of the post you received here are rooted in ignorance. Most of these guys dont know anything about celestial church. Dont blame them, I was once like them, but tt took me many years and experience to know what celestial church really is.

If it is possible for me to marry a Nigerian girl, I would like to have a Cele girl as a wife because they are very spiritual and can protect their home with their spirituality, coconut and candle burning.

Don't let nairalanders deceive you.

I am not a celestial member, but base on my experience, God has bless me more in celestial church than any other church denomination you can think off.

Take my word. Celestial church is genuine
Take my advice. Celestial church is of God and not of the devil.

May God bless Oshofa
May God bless T.B J
May God bless you and me.

Sir God bless you sir...most are just ignorant and followers of peoples Word which is really sad...some of them hardly interact with Cele church members but rather vilify them online. ..am a Celestian member and I thank God for the Abundant grace of becoming one. ..when you read and understand the bible no shepherd or pastor will teach you to hate others or believe their false Teachings

Hating Celestial church wont make the church Stop growing ...pa Adeboye was poisoned by some so called pastors you don't hear them Vilifying redeem ..bunch of hypocrites

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 4:24am On Feb 15, 2021
lanchy:

So the suffering idiot that you are recognizes the fact presented, only if they kept themselves to themselves, no one will have problems with them, but as a real evil cult, they feed on outsiders!!

People like you usually have NO success in life, look like smoked fish and are first in line to steal the destiny of others, because there is NOTHING in your head!!

Instead of using the one brain cell you have for good, you will be abusing people that can change your life for the better!!! I have NO worries that Dangote trailer with your destiny under it, will find you soon!!
If u lie against the church,may all the curse written in Deut 15 to End be Ur portion.Can I hear a big Amen grin cool cheesy? Listen lil boy,I live in my own personal house here in lekki)Epe expw..U are too small

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by lanchy: 4:27am On Feb 15, 2021
ipobarethieves:
If u lie against the church,may all the curse written in Deut 15 to End be Ur portion.Can I hear a big Amen grin cool cheesy? Listen lil boy,I live in my own personal house here in lekki)Epe expw..U are too small

You live on the expressway abi!? I don't need to curse you.....You are cursed enough by the sound of it!!
Re: Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? by ipobarethieves: 4:35am On Feb 15, 2021
lanchy:

You live on the expressway abi!? I don't need to curse you.....You are cursed enough by the sound of it!!
kid! That's not abode for poor , poverty is goodliness kid .U probably live in Ajegunle/Amukoko#Fact

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.