Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral (54306 Views)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Police Officer Spotted Buying Female Panties In Lagos (photos) / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Madecoolz: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Belafonte(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Traitors angry angry
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by JosephXavier: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Please they should buy the ones that will be easy to shift
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Femeto: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin After them done babe je.
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
GeneralPula:
Only a useful girl deserves something special..

No girl deserves being bought panties.

Don't be a fuckin' Simp!

Gawd!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by sunshineV(f): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
no be ubunja wear red top so?
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by sheddyboy01(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
It's not the gift oooo, but the intention behind the gift that matters

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by KidDarkness(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
StacyO:

Somebody please answer grin
Easy. When you have years of experience in pants and bra removal, nothing will be impossible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Exodora: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yommychrz:
If she buy you boxer, buy her pants
Some guys are dirty when it comes to changing boxers but you will handly see any girl that wears pant more than a day.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Why are they all using style to hide the pants na grin
Bring your hands for front make we see in HD grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Belafonte(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Why are these guys wearing caps? Why are they hiding their identity?
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by KidDarkness(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Christie06:
Why are they all using style to hide the pants na grin
Bring your hands for front make we see in HD grin grin
It's like buying condoms in a store filled with elderly people

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by agabaI23(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
StacyO:

Very easy. I will know your pant and bra size even when you don't know your cup size.

Pay attention to details.
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Yebedervru: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
olasaad:
Chai!!! and they will be forming on nairaland grin grin grin
Can I buy you pant as val gift. Need a val mate
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by 001spice: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
StacyO:

How u no go know the size of wetin u dey smack. Bt my lady rily dnt too much fancy pant. She is really happy tdy coz b4 smacking her this after i help her shave the hair down there n we both head straight to the bathroom and do the needful

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Kooldon(f): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Thank God, he no see my size. LOOOLS
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Sallybbwings: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
dear ladies;

Try to clean your nyash well when you go toilet what type of nonsense is this; see shit for pant

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Mummyfour(f): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
PAWG:
I can’t do this grin

I’d rather send my niece in Lagos to buy and send it to Abuja than go to the mall like that cheesy
what would your niece think of you? grin.
She will tell her mum and friends that uncle sent her to buy female pants for his girlfriend. And she will tell them she asked you what size to buy.
I dey close my eye dey type this o, because shame dey catch me

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by steveekeoma(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
Queenlovely:
why do we make a mountain out of a mole hill

kini big deal.

this is a generation of amebo and rumor mongers.

I think this generation has too much time in their hands. technology has made the world easy. if you were to go up a hill to fetch firewood, water etc walk long distance you will have zero time for reacting to every stupid thing.

That is why I moved out of an estate at Abuja, the housewives of the big men were idle gossip, what do they do?

Please stop this rubbish lifestyle. you hate it when others gossip behind your back, so why do it to others

later you come to Facebook and complain about your invisible enemies
for your mind . You never hear, give and it shall be giving onto you; You've given boxer and you shall received Pants . Tell us what you bought for him and i shall tell you what you received from him
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Btruth: 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
Why are they hiding it behind their back like a contrabands?

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Casper21: 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
Women cherish pant and bra oo especially the designer ones

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Casper21: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sallybbwings:
dear ladies;

Try to clean your nyash well when you go toilet what type of nonsense is this; see shit for pant

Shame no dey catch u to have those pics on ur phone
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Polyglot7pointO: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
liltee123:
Photos of men buying female pants for their loved ones as valentine gifts in boutiques, has gone viral today, February 14.

In the hilarious photo making rounds on Twitter, the young men where hiding the pants behind their backs in other for them not to be seen.

A Twitter user @odibee who shared the photo online wrote; “Wahala b like bicycle”

https://twitter.com/nurse_tolulope/status/1360893462107877381?s=19

See photos below;
wahala be like gossip wey go enter viral media lol wahalademic noni
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Sallybbwings: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
dear ladies;

Try to clean your nyash well when you go toilet what type of nonsense is this; see shit for pant" wipe your nyash well well na
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Polyglot7pointO: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sallybbwings:
dear ladies;

the pant dey sing better days

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Sickmod(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
ACxxxMAN:
It's really funny. Buying pant for a lady and buying condom have similar feelings.

Explain the feelings in graphics cheesy
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Sallybbwings: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
the pant dey sing better days
i wonder if den dey shit for their pant

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by steveekeoma(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Exodora:

Some guys are dirty when it comes to changing boxers but you will handly see any girl that wears pant more than a day.
what about wearing bra for one week?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by tarantino1: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sallybbwings:
dear ladies;

Try to clean your nyash well when you go toilet what type of nonsense is this; see shit for pant" wipe your nyash well well na

Oyibo men dey buy this kind tin

Tueeh!
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Sickmod(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Shedrack777:
but how them take know the pant sizes?

Haba, how dem no go know? Shebi dey have been overseeing and running the onshore and offshore dichotomy
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaNimo1:
More realistic ...

[img]https://media./images/26edb6052115cb52d508d47b5602671e/tenor.gif[/img]

This one no be pant. This one na draws.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sallybbwings:
dear ladies;

You well so? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.