Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral (54310 Views)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Police Officer Spotted Buying Female Panties In Lagos (photos) / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by steveekeoma(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
Btruth:
Why are they hiring it behind their back like a contrabands?

when last did you buy Condom in front of your mum?
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by coputa(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
It's only a handful of Nigeria men that are romantic, buying a pant for a woman as a valentine gift is hilarious.
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Emeka71(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Thier luck.
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by rollandben(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
As for me , I'm too stingy, ever sunset I joined, stingy men association. I no dey buy nothing. A good woman remember her love one in a season like this. na who buy for me u go buy for!
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
KidDarkness:

It's like buying condoms in a store filled with elderly people

Ehn ehn.
It's OK.
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by kenny160: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
This one wey them dey turn back like this,, una sure sey dey buy am or dey stole am?
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
Christie06:
Why are they all using style to hide the pants na grin
Bring your hands for front make we see in HD grin grin

They aren't hiding it. They are showing it to d people behind them
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Btruth: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
steveekeoma:
when last did you buy Condom in front of your mum?
.......and why will I be doing that? When i don't need it.
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Exodora: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
steveekeoma:
what about wearing bra for one week?
Is not possible
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by seyz91(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin
Jh0wsef:
Lol. Men don wise up actually.
They know the only thing most women offer is sex.. So they are doing them a favor by replacing their tear tear pant

Wisdom will not kill we men
grin

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by BizAdviser: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Funny

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by OlawaleBammie: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
StacyO:

Somebody please answer grin

Pant size no dey dificult to know, na bra size dey dificult small cus of the cup and d band grin
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by seyz91(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin abi

PataAlhajaKeji:
Simps extraordinaire!

Fellows of the Institute of Chartered Simps of Nigeria (ICSN).

SMH.

When will these motherfuckers learn?

You buy woman pant to use cover her toto.

Meanwhile, another Nigger out there dey follow you fucck the toto.

I hate nonsense!
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Ojemedad: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Las Las na another guy go pull off d pants

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Goldp5988(f): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yahoo boys, girls bekaful, I have left

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Goldp5988(f): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ojemedad:
Las Las na another guy go pull off d pants

Becalming down please
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by liltee123(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
[quote author=liltee123 post=99059497]Photos of men buying female pants for their loved ones as valentine gifts in boutiques, has gone viral today, February 14.

In the hilarious photo making rounds on Twitter, the young men where hiding the pants behind their backs in other for them not to be seen.

A Twitter user @odibee who shared the photo online wrote; “Wahala b like bicycle”

https://twitter.com/nurse_tolulope/status/1360893462107877381?s=19

See photos below;[

https://okakasite.com/photos-of-men-buying-female-pants-as-valentine-gifts-for-their-lovers-goes-viral/
/quote]
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Ojemedad: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
Goldp5988:

Becalming down please

U know na grin grin
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Jman06(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
Queenlovely:
why do we make a mountain out of a mole hill

kini big deal.

this is a generation of amebo and rumor mongers.

I think this generation has too much time in their hands. technology has made the world easy. if you were to go up a hill to fetch firewood, water etc walk long distance you will have zero time for reacting to every stupid thing.

That is why I moved out of an estate at Abuja, the housewives of the big men were idle gossip, what do they do?

Please stop this rubbish lifestyle. you hate it when others gossip behind your back, so why do it to others

later you come to Facebook and complain about your invisible enemies
You're disconnected from the reality of this post. Kini gossip here?

Guys are trying to pass a message that they're tired of receiving only boxers as val gift from their girlfriends and you're typing about gossip. Loosen up jare
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
lexy2014:

They aren't hiding it. They are showing it to d people behind them

Oh!
Really cheesy
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by steveekeoma(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Exodora:
Is not possible
just speak for yourself. it is possible
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by NOwazobia: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Buy pant on camera, while off camera you gift her your atm card. Almost all nigerian guys are thesame, redpillers online, while cronic simp offline.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by steveekeoma(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Btruth:
.......and why will I be doing that? When i don't need it.
guy you must be agent of STI. Unless u don marry
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by CheedyJ(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Why are they all hiding it behind their back na
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by addexx: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
stupidmod5:
my babe wants to buy me this cheesy

Transgender pant
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by PAWG(m): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
I'm her fave, she's definitely got my back. We're like buddies

Mummyfour:
what would your niece think of you? grin.
She will tell her mum and friends that uncle sent her to buy female pants for his girlfriend. And she will tell them she asked you what size to buy.
I dey close my eye dey type this o, because shame dey catch me

grin
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Living05: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Boyfriend: Baby I want you to wear that sexy lingerie.

Girlfriend: which sexy lingerie?

Boyfriend: you know that one that looks like this (makes a demonstration)

Girlfriend: I have no idea what you are referring to

Boyfriend: you know what, let me just get it for you.
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by debbydams(f): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Kirkman: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
Living05:
Boyfriend: Baby I want you to wear that sexy lingerie.

Girlfriend: which sexy lingerie?

Boyfriend: you know that one that looks like this (makes a demonstration)

Girlfriend: I have no idea what you are referring to

Boyfriend: you know what, let me just get it for you.
grin grin Truly flesh and blood alone did not reveal this to you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Tonyspecial(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Exodora:

Some guys are dirty when it comes to changing boxers but you will handly see any girl that wears pant more than a day.
see this one, just speak for yourself biko
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Living05: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kirkman:

grin grin Truly flesh and blood alone did not reveal this to you.

Good to always be in the spirit brotherly

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Shedrack777:
but how them take know the pant sizes?
Na WA for you ooo. Waist wey person dey see all the time why he nor go know the size

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.