Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral (54320 Views)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Police Officer Spotted Buying Female Panties In Lagos (photos) / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by osazsky(m): 3:08am On Feb 15, 2021
This is d definition of stingy men association..disgusting men
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by majamajic(m): 8:16am On Feb 15, 2021
Shedrack777:
but how them take know the pant sizes?

It's very simple na
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Shedrack777: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Na WA for you ooo. Waist wey person dey see all the time why he nor go know the size
are you a carpenter or furniture to know the size of the waist just because you've seen it a lot?
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Shedrack777: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2021
Sickmod:

Haba, how dem no go know? Shebi dey have been overseeing and running the onshore and offshore dichotomy
what?[/quote =post=]ONSHORE and OFFSHORE DICHOTOMY[/quote] guy speak to me in a language i'll understand because you're not speaking to the gods
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
Shedrack777:
are you a carpenter or furniture to know the size of the waist just because you've seen it a lot?

Hahahahaha all join
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Bigfish121(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
What about kubwa.a 1 bedroom flat there

PAWG:

400k would get you a self con in Gwarinpa, life camp, Apo Resettlement and Dawaki (News Engineering area); these are decent and safe places to live. 1 bedroom should be btw 450 - 600k
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by PAWG(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bigfish121:
What about kubwa.a 1 bedroom flat there

I believe you can get one around that budget but I don’t know Kubwa well
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Sickmod(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Shedrack777:
what?[/quote =post=]ONSHORE and OFFSHORE DICHOTOMY guy speak to me in a language i'll understand because you're not speaking to the gods
Sorry you did not get it...it was sarcasm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Pretty Lady Applying Make Up As Her Fiance Watches In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.