Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? (77740 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by MarieSucre(f): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gang90:

I'm taking about the people responding telling me to park out just becuase I said, the act is disgusting when they could not even wash the sheet, I don't know where you read prostitutes from lol

You called her a woman who sexs for material things, or do you think we are children and cannot decipher in between the lines.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by iRepNaija1: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
gozzlin:

You're a woman, right?

Aren't you?
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by gozzlin: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
iRepNaija1:

Aren't you?

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by iRepNaija1: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
[quote author=gozzlin post=99229339][/quote]

smiley
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2021
MarieSucre:

You called her a woman who sexs for material things, or do you think we are children and cannot decipher in between the lines.
I'm referring to the people who is saying all sorts of things just because I stay in my brothers house, the house is the material things and the people who are saying things just becuase the house is not mine I should not have feelings is the ones I'm referring to
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2021
iRepNaija1:
OP, I read the rest of your threads, all the other ones you've created since 2019. It seems like you've been residing at your brother's house for quite some time. From your other threads, I've learned that you either can't cook or you don't want to do serious cooking because you survived on noodles and tea during one Christmas holiday when your brother and his family weren't around. Moreover, your sister-in-law seems to do a majority of the cooking based on another thread you started.

You seem to be awkward and hesitant with women because you wonder why your older, married brothers seem to get women's numbers easily and you can't, you had a crush on an older woman and assumed that your sister-in-law told this older woman not to waste her time with you because you were 25 at the time, and you tried to have sex with a woman you picked up from a Christmas party but ultimately put a stop to it because you didn't want to have unprotected sex.

You seem to also have a lot of anger toward your sister-in-law. You won't even call her 'sister-in-law,' just 'my brother's wife,' even though she and your brother have welcomed you into their home and she cooks most of the meals. This dislike and lack of respect are even exacerbated by your fixation on your sister-in-law and your brother having sex in your bed and the soiled sheets. I bolded part of that sentence because it was both your bother and your sister-in-law who participated in the sex, but you seem to have reserved all your anger, disgust, and insults for your sister-in-law. Let me say that again: it was your brother and your sister-in-law that had sex in your bed. Not just your sister-in-law.

I'm not going to offer advice because, after 22 pages of responses, it seems quite pointless. But your dynamic with women, in general, is just weird and off-putting.
You have many unfinished story since 2010 on nairaland but na for my matter you wan carry shine lass lass, first of all are you male, female or intersex, did they later break your virginity, or you still be virgin since 2010, lol your life is like the story of 2pac lol, stop being miserable, I was not the one that made them not to call as they should, or perhaps you are ugly or what on serious note, go and finish your teenage fantasy story, I guess by now you are in your late twenties or thirties, lol, strange fellow, are you still unmarried, don't even look my way genderless someone.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Adasun(m): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2021
why do I have this feeling that your brother's wife cajole your conjified brother to have sex in your room,all just to spite you since you dislike her.

women are masters of mind games.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2021
Adasun:
why do I have this feeling that your brother's wife cajole your conjified brother to have sex in your room,all just to spite you since you dislike her.

women are masters of mind games.
Na them Sabi, I had moved on since many days ago, I don't even remember those episodes anymore life is a continuum
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by iRepNaija1: 1:32am On Feb 21, 2021
Gang90:

You have many unfinished story since 2010 on nairaland but na for my matter you wan carry shine lass lass, first of all are you male, female or intersex, did they later break your virginity, or you still be virgin since 2010, lol your life is like the story of 2pac lol, stop being miserable, I was not the one that made them not to call as they should, or perhaps you are ugly or what on serious note, go and finish your teenage fantasy story, I guess by now you are in your late twenties or thirties, lol, strange fellow, are you still unmarried, don't even look my way genderless someone.

The only things you have are assumptions about me. You're the one who's put his entire whole life story on NL for a bunch of strangers to read. It's clear I hit a nerve because the only things you have to say are baseless insults.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by shaboti: 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
Euegene100001:
grin go and get a life .Stupid low life .I won’t reply u no more shameless . Even data self dey hard u
yes data must be hard for me because I'm not online 24/7 like your jobless father.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by schendy(f): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Gang90:

You have a problem, a house is not what defines a stranger, if I book a hotel room and people had aex there when I left, I have right to not just sue the hotel and demand damages but also beat up the stupid manager cause a scene in the hotel and request his dismissal.

If they had sex the night before, it a different issue but not a hotel room that I had booked for the night, in fact new blankets will not solve the problem but a refund of my money or a new room.

If a stranger live in the same house with you for years does that qualify such stranger as no longer a stranger, if your brother travelled for years does that make him no longer a brother, so what about people sleeping under the bridge do they not have brothers and even within the under bridge do they not have strangers.

You don't seem to understand that being a stranger is far beyond living in the same house, put yourself in your place you are a wife, that's the end of it, you are not my mothers daughter you are a stranger to me, that's it. My brother's house is not mine but what about my fathers house, if she comes there won't she mind her husband's room.

Pele entitled baby.........so uncouth, but then 26.....a tad bit understandable.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by delvinho: 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.

Na small pikin dey worry u. No wonder u still dey stay your bro house. What's the big deal? Be like sleep nor dey worry u.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by emaopel: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gang90:

I'm not looking to confront her, I can wash the sheet, but it disgusts me to wash an after sex sheet of a woman that naturally looks disgusting to me, for this I will leave the house soon, but note maybe it feels this way cause I had not really had sex, the fact is that I can't touch that bed sheet, the closest I had come with a woman is kiss here and more mild romance but this us in a whole new level for me to handle, I know what sex looks like when I see one, my mind could be playing an exaggeration scene in my head but it still disgusting, if I can go through this kind of horrible moments it should be at least for my own women not for a woman that has no atom of respect for my person, the issue is not about washing a bedsheet, sometimes ago when I abd my sister used to visit the orphanage I wash the kids clothes including their bedsheet but washing this particular one it totally dirty to me,
... I can see that hated you had for the wife is the issue and if care is not taken, you will definitely have issue with your marriage too
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by emaopel: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gang90:

It was shameful for you that with all the points raised, you failed to respond for you to take to correction... Hope you have changed from this your wayward life because if you continue with all these... Your wife will suffer from your hand and you will later regret... Change before it too late for you... At 27 now
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by VictorGeneral4(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gang90:

Who is talking about grown here, I'm talking about tonight, where I'm I going to sleep, washing it is not the problem, I can get a new one tomorrow or get the dry cleaner to come pick it up and wash, I'm talking about today, where should I sleep, i had told you that sex from strange people disgusts me, so it not about pick it up and wash, that bedsheet currently looks like puke to me, or even worse
Man up bro.. IT'S THEIR HOUSE u should have informed abt ur home coming at least..even if she wash it won't still dry tonight.. stop the hate bro or go find ur own apartment

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.