Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa (1404 Views)

PHOTO: Do Fine Ladies Actually And Sometimes Think Of This ? / I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa by omodarlin(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2011
lets hear from u all!
Re: Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa by r231(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2011
hear what?
Re: Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa by Pweety4me(f): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2011
No about what?y do u guys ask depressingly dull questions?
Re: Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa by andychrist(m): 1:04am On Apr 08, 2011
d GUY WANTS TO BE CONSOLED ON HIS RECENT FLAWS. embarassed embarassed

Kpele, sorry o grin
Re: Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa by adamsrib(f): 6:14am On Apr 08, 2011
No, ummm, yes.
Re: Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa by jamace(m): 8:14am On Apr 08, 2011
A ladies "No" most of the time means "YES" in disguise. As a man you only need to try harder or put in more effort to reach the YES point. The funny thing is that, once you are able to break the NO barrier into the YES realm, the lady will stick to you like a leech. grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa by iice(f): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2011
My no is No. If you're dense, please find your watering hole.
Re: Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa by Nautillus(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2011
This is a crasy mirth , No is most def NO, simple, IF you persit, you might eventually get a yes, BUT the FIRST NO was truely a NO.
Re: Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa by 25omega(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2011
@ topic

thats what a rapis t says. " her mouth was saying no but her body said yes"
Re: Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa by biola44: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
are you a rapist? grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa by 25omega(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2011
biola44:

are you a despoiler? grin grin
i should ask you because you brought up the topic which sounded like what a rapis-t would say
Re: Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa by jamace(m): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2011
This is a crasy mirth , No is most def NO, simple, IF you persit, you might eventually get a yes, BUT the FIRST NO was truely a NO.
When a first NO turns to a YES, do you call the first NO a TRUE NO? Me no gree to dat o.
Re: Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa by jamace(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2011
My no is No. If you're dense, please find your watering hole.
Ok o. cheesy grin
Re: Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2011
no= no.

outside nigeria. undecided

risk it at your own peril.
Re: Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa by InkedNerd(f): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2011
@OP: Although I know/have an idea what it is that you may be trying to say, your question is too broad. . . Please specify what it is that you're trying to say.

25omega:

@ topic

thats what a rapis t says. " her mouth was saying no but her body said yes"

Tell am o!!!
Re: Do Ladies Actually Mean No When They Say Yes And Vice Versa by STheDream(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2011
yes its a phenomenon called 'StopItiLikeIt" grin but you have to be able to recognise it o! if ur wrong and she come call police, saying it wasnt rape but "surprise sex" no go save u o! grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo / Why Deep-voiced Men Get All The Ladies / I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.