Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? (26343 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / Make Sure You Don't Drink These Things If You Are Single (Pictures) / Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by DJ10rounds(m): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2021
They take Somtee's healthy soyabean powder. It is super rich in nutrients and mineral. It helps calm and refresh you. A order will convince you. Place your order now
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by GreaterFuture3: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2021
Funny Question
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by hylyne(m): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2021
NiRfreak:
Today I was really angry. Someone got me so mad that I could destroy things or harm the person. But I maintained my cool. Yet I was just mad almost all day that I couldn't concentrate on anything else. Then I became angrier for being angry and being in a bad mood that was caused by someone else.

Then this evening, and since it's been a while I went out to drink cos I've been very busy lately. So I went to my ATM and withdraw as much as I could afford to waste.
I went to a bar, drink, drink, took peppersoup..and took a couple of stick...
Now I'm a happy man and no longer angry.

I'm. now wondering how people who don't drink nor smoke or go on lavishing spree manage to relieve their anger when mad..Hmmm. This life is too short to allow people spoil ya mood

We have the Peace of God in us.

Peace that passeth all understanding, that's why you would keep wondering how we manage it.

Embrace Him today, and you would be glad you did.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2021
If you smoke only weed and you don’t mix it with alcohol or cigarettes you will develop a thought pattern that allows to to understand the value of peace and quiet and being your own person. So you really won’t see the need to be angry at some point in time because you would rationalise it as pointless

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by martineverest(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2021
illicit:
They are wicked people....
I don't drink nor smoke and m not wicked
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by SmartMen: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2021
NiRfreak:
Today I was really angry. Someone got me so mad that I could destroy things or harm the person. But I maintained my cool. Yet I was just mad almost all day that I couldn't concentrate on anything else. Then I became angrier for being angry and being in a bad mood that was caused by someone else.

Then this evening, and since it's been a while I went out to drink cos I've been very busy lately. So I went to my ATM and withdraw as much as I could afford to waste.

I'm. now wondering how people who don't drink nor smoke or go on lavishing spree manage to relieve their anger when mad..Hmmm. This life is too short to allow people spoil ya mood
I have been to that point before... I was angry for almost 10 hours... until I slept and woke up next day lol. Yeah, I don't drink or smoke.
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Heterodox(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2021
I've not been angry in 10yrs+. And I don't drink or smoke.
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by elantraceey(f): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2021
Music. Always works.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Ventura1: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2021
Give chance for alternative thoughts

1 Like

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by hustla(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2021
Cool off, watch movies, Twitter, YouTube

Too many things to make man laugh these days

The aftermath of anger is often very bad

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2021
NiRfreak:

1 Like

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by marylandcakes: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2021
Go for a walk in the park.
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by blazebaba(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2021
NiRfreak:

How can u even sleep when angry..
Eh..iro lo maa npa...inu eh le ju apara loo bo shay wa yen...sho roju eh..
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by xynerise: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Solitude
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by whodeyhere: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2021
I just take a walk or give myself some time to calm down..

1 Like

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Sallybbwings: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2021
I don't even know why people get angry. there is nothing in this whole wide world that can get me angry. instead it will motivate me to do more. I have a lion heart, nothing moves me. nobody moves me. I only move myself.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Olam09(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2021
Try to have some sleep i swear the anger is gonna disappear
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by DJ10rounds(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2021
yomi007k:

1.I don't get into arguement with anyone even if I am right, I try not to lose my senses becos my anger can be dangerous and I am glad I have been controlling it.

2.I know that many people are frustrated so that makes me know how to deal/relate with people properly.

3. I know that Africa/Nigeria will not get better so i drew up my contingency plans.

4. I dropped 7 cardinal sins.

5. I obey 10 commandments.

6. I drink lots of fluid, organic drinks, fruits and vegetables. Practice intermittent fasting and exercise daily.

7. I read wide far beyond my job scope.

Etc.
I really like that your number 6. Remember to also include drinking a cup of hot soyabean tea, after your workout, it will help you relax and build more muscles. I can deliver to you if you want. Thanks
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2021
NiRfreak:

I don't drink, smoke or womanize. I meditate. Thought is the foundation of emotion. The word of God in the heart can console, pacify, comfort or even confront you (if you are at fault).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by YoungAncient1: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2021
I am a broken man; broken men are dead men. Dead men don't know such kind of anger because they are dead to all the things that make the regular carnal men agitated.

Try Jesus Christ, he works better than smoke, drink, therapy or anyother man made solutions (which are not really solutions anyway)

1 Like

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by stupidmod2: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2021
we bottle it in until we lash out
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by LordKO(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2021
Indulgence by ignoring and keeping distance temporarily if the provoker is normally a fair-minded person. If the provoker, however, is a self-absorbing and or opportunistic person who believes that he/she has a monopoly of toxicity and pettiness indulgence and once in a while overdose of their medicine, do the magic.

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Eriokanmi: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2021
If your wife rants, just carry your clothe and walk out. By the time you return, she's cool and calm. She'd be the one to offer you a delicious dinner. Women beaters don't deserve to have a woman living under same roof with them. And to the opposite sex or anyone else, being silent is the panacea to anger. Don't talk no matter how much you're hurt. The moment would pass and you could save someone from dying or giving you a had name in public.
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Royalty5(f): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2021
I visit nairaland or twitter
Ment comments here help a lot grin cool

Or I listen to Passion 94.5 FM Radio in Uyo
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by ManspaceBarber(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Water never finish for world. smiley
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Exodora: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Whenever am angry I spoil things and get myself injured without any intention of doing that.
If am angry there is always this burning sensention in my stomach as if it will rip my stomach off . Remembered one time that I was very very angry , went to bath only to fall and hit my head on the bathtub , it cost me a fortune to be healed .
There was this other time I was very angry as I was passing through the door only to be dranged back by a door knob the next thing I saw was blood at times if I mistakenly touch any thing it will definitely spoil even when I have no intention to spoil it.
I learnt my lesson knowing how important my health is to me so I don't let anger control me anymore.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Champneys: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2021
Xenry:
By Sleeping, Playing Games, Reading, Taking a walk, Musics or Praying. Try and be watching emmanuel tv, your life go change.

Emmanuel TV ko, Josiah TV ni!

Even, TB Joshua, owner of Emmanuel TV dey vex!

Mtchewwwww.
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Originalsly: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2021
Come on NL..... join a discussion... you will lose your anger and don't even know.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2021
udoakwa:
Music and nairaland helps me calm whenever I'm angry, God bless my NYSC colleague then that introduced me to nairaland, it has really helped my emotions
Lol!! Nairaland is a stress reliever!!!

When I'm board and need I time out, I just stroll through Nairaland!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 15, 2021
Uncle93:

They masturbate
Op, why are you like this??
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by alasane: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2021
When I saw this post, I remembered a wisdom that my grandfather said to me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting near each other next to the music band.

The volume was loud and i did not hear the wisdom ��

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2021
HopeVictor:
I should have recommended my book on anger..but I angrily destroyed the book so I have nothing to offer to you..

Is your middle name Moses

So funny grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Custom On Bride Price Wicked, Evil Ungodly, Says Ondo Court / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. / 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.