Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Please Give Me Names Of Textbooks Used In Masters Chemical Engineering - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Give Me Names Of Textbooks Used In Masters Chemical Engineering (347 Views)

Chemical Engineering (finals) But I Want To Become A Data Scientist / Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Give Me Names Of Textbooks Used In Masters Chemical Engineering by realman42: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Thanks in advance
Re: Please Give Me Names Of Textbooks Used In Masters Chemical Engineering by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Perry,I use to hear that textbook name from my brother but why are you here when you know romancelander men are olodo,go to education section
Re: Please Give Me Names Of Textbooks Used In Masters Chemical Engineering by realman42: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Zzor:
Perry,I use to hear that textbook name from my brother but why are you here when you know romancelander men are olodo,go to education section
Olodo?Hahaha.i tried posting there but it was saying server is overloaded for now.pls can u help me ask ur bro?
Re: Please Give Me Names Of Textbooks Used In Masters Chemical Engineering by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
realman42:

Olodo?Hahaha.i tried posting there but it was saying server is overloaded for now.pls can u help me ask ur bro?
will get back to you tomorrow By God's grace
Re: Please Give Me Names Of Textbooks Used In Masters Chemical Engineering by Shelumiel: 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
There are many recommended text bro. Are you looking for unit operations textbooks or Transport and fluid dynamics?
Re: Please Give Me Names Of Textbooks Used In Masters Chemical Engineering by realman42: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2021
Zzor:
will get back to you tomorrow By God's grace
Alright thanks
Re: Please Give Me Names Of Textbooks Used In Masters Chemical Engineering by realman42: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2021
Shelumiel:
There are many recommended text bro. Are you looking for unit operations textbooks or Transport and fluid dynamics?
Anyone.I just want textbooks used in masters.i want to start reading before school starts
Re: Please Give Me Names Of Textbooks Used In Masters Chemical Engineering by Shelumiel: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2021
realman42:

Anyone.I just want textbooks used in masters.i want to start reading before school starts
Topic: Thermodynamics :

Authors :Smith and Vaness.

Title : Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics

Topics: Fluid flow(Laminar or Turbulent), Transport phenomena and general chemical engineering systems and Reactors with evaporators and distillation columns.

Authors : Collision and Richardson. Volume 1,2, 3 and 4.

Title: Principles of Chemical engineering.

There are good books on particulate mechanics and chemical reaction kinetics, but for now I suggest you start with these.

Hope this helps.
Re: Please Give Me Names Of Textbooks Used In Masters Chemical Engineering by realman42: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2021
Shelumiel:
Topic: Thermodynamics :

Authors :Smith and Vaness.

Title : Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics

Topics: Fluid flow(Laminar or Turbulent), Transport phenomena and general chemical engineering systems and Reactors with evaporators and distillation columns.

Authors : Collision and Richardson. Volume 1,2, 3 and 4.

Title: Principles of Chemical engineering.

There are good books on particulate mechanics and chemical reaction kinetics, but for now I suggest you start with these.

Hope this helps.

Thanks alot
Re: Please Give Me Names Of Textbooks Used In Masters Chemical Engineering by Shelumiel: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2021
realman42:
Thanks alot
Don't mention
Re: Please Give Me Names Of Textbooks Used In Masters Chemical Engineering by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
realman42:

Check her profile pix, Can't you decode some one occupation without the person saying a word. undecided. You asked the wrongest of all Dude.

(1) (Reply)

Talented Aboki Shoe Maker Makes Hard Beats With His Equipment / Woman Whose Fiancé Snatched The Wig, Engagement Ring And Slippers Denied It / Why The Beautiful Lady Left With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.