Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) (60194 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by YorubaPrince: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I Blame Buhari for this grin

So typical of Okoro savages... angry
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Adasun(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2021
they don sign this one say she no go marry
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Pimine: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2021
Aswearugaaad

Nothing dey do that geh; she no wan marry that nicca and she no wan tell am NO.

Also, I dunno why guys do this. What do you gain from putting so much pressure on one person? Some people can't handle that much pressure. Propose in private.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by WhiteGoldz: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2021
Sometimes i wonder if its possible i get married and propose to a gal of this generation. Its a risky stuff man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Debra911:

Not true. The brain doesn't work that way
wetin you say make I talk nah.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by drlateef: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Village people! I hail thee!
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Theevilone(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1382554/lady-runs-mad-trying-accept-proposal-ring-boyfriend-video/

Staged.

The boy is too young, look his appearance, such thing doesn’t happen.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Goldp5988(f): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2021
They should calm her down and take her to hospital, ASAP.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Lifepodcastng: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2021
You’re like the only reasonable comment on this thread. There’s too much darkness and negativity in the mind of most people on this nairaland and this is why they never think with a sound mind. That girl was overwhelm with joy; the excitement become too much for her to bear plus the shouts. She needs to be taken home sedated and allowed to rest. Everyone will certainly act awkwardly when they experience something for this first time but when joy becomes overwhelming, most people will becomes something else. Some people will develop an instant disgust and reject the ring, some will cry profusely for days etc. all this are just reaction to an excess of joy. People should understand little things like this about the human body. Not everything has to do with village people or whatever nonsense they say. First time someone bought me a birthday gift, I was overjoyous to the point that I didn’t not understand what I was doing for a while. Many people have not been tested emotionally so they don’t know anything about themselves. I hope this subsides and doesn’t make the boyfriend goes back on his proposal. If this was anything to go by, then no body should still be married to a woman who develops some form of maladies during pregnancy alone

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Babaken(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2021
Only engagement she run mad if na wedding she will just kill herself.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Sub9ja(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2021
She won trend ni joor
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Debra911(f): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
wetin you say make I talk nah.
grin
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by hatchy(f): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2021
MickzyDonald:
This life no balance o shocked
Na because you no stand well.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Gunayo(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2021
visatex:

Na dat guy cause am. Aswear!
Put the ring since...e dey form slow motion.
Now d girl wey u wan marry don cross boundary to the other side out of over-excitement. Who knows maybe she has been waiting for a while.

Chai. This is so painful to watch. cry cry cry
How? It's even better that the guy has not put the ring into her hand if not he would have been in serious trouble if eventually she run mad. Trust Nigeria police on this one. She must have been overwhelmed or belong to one secret society.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by poweredcom(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2021
That video is Moda trunking fake

They stagged it ....abeg make person hear word

WhiteGoldz:
Sometimes i wonder if its possible i get married and propose to a gal of this generation. Its a risky stuff man.
kiss

I de tell you ..I see all young guy proposing to gals kneeling down as morons who can't control women

As for naija gals ..they are not even in my league of wifing for now unless something good happen to their thinking

@womenareapes

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by lasisi69(f): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2021
osemoses1234:
how you take know... or you don craze before? just asking oo
lol... Nawa for you

3 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by cerpvad(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2021
Are you sure it was not a movie shooting?
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Ddokie: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2021
dazzlingd:

When u admire countries like usa, germany canada....know that it is because they have intelligent citizens that dont carry these belief systems.

You are one of the reasons we are backward because on the average, black africans cant think

Take a trip to New Orleans and you will know its not only Nigerians that have this belief system.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2021
Looooooool una no knw say na over excitement cos am...finally she don catch one innocent maga wey she go come dump all her poverty and suffering for the guy head.....RIP to the guy in advance.... U knw our naija girls to dem relationship and marriage na poverty alleviation scheme...e sure pass sure-p or N-power cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Ddokie: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2021
Pimine:
Aswearugaaad

Nothing dey do that geh; she no wan marry that nicca and she no wan tell am NO.

Also, I dunno why guys do this. What do you gain from putting so much pressure on one person? Some people can't handle that much pressure. Propose in private.

I thought so too.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by bluefilm: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2021
Everybody trying to use every means possible to trend on social media

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2021
illicit:

He was banned....
tank God dey banned dat guy...he is a sadist and he needs serious mental evaluation... Pls anybody dat knows him should seek help for him

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2021
Pineapplelove:

Remember that you will one day give birth to a girl
dats not a fallacious statement, he said some.....jst like its not all naija guys dat are useful.... U ladies need to stop seeing any criticism on ladies as an attack on the female gender...
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by uuzba(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
When the brain is over excited, it could trigger madness.
Exactly.
Especially as she may never have experienced such excitement before, as all her days are boring and depressing.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2021
Xenry:
Lol. Yahoo boys on loose again! Na their work be this.
By the way, the "Nigerian Girls Are Useless" Gang will soon be here!

That's a skit.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2021
jawalis:
She’s overwhelmed. Trust me, she’ll be fine.
Professor.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by uuzba(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2021
Sub9ja:
She won trend ni joor
Trend as a confirmed mad person?

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2021
SmellySperm:
nothing is wrong with her...if she never off clothes and pant then she's not mad

she go dey alright
So evidence of being normal is having clothes on you. That can misled even you.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2021
Ddokie:

Take a trip to New Orleans and you will know its not only Nigerians that have this belief system.

New Orleans, no be your people full there
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2021
uuzba:

Exactly.
Especially as she may never have experienced such excitement before, as all her days are boring and depressing.
True. There are things that are supposed to bring joy but the person might break down cos of shock. They may never have experienced or expected such thing. That's why the death of a loved one sometimes cause damage to the brain.
The person go cross road without looking.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Felabarmudia: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2021
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2021
Hmmmm, maybe she's faking it or her enemies are at work but they won't succeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.