Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) (60195 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:35am On Feb 15, 2021
alizma:

God bless you.
Many people in naija can't see fact, everything is spiritual to them.
The girl was overwhelmed and tensed at the same time, if you look closely one will see that the two times she stretch her hand towards the guy, her fingers were shaking uncontrollably and she doesn't look like a social butterfly considering the way she look at the crowd.
the had not even entered her finger so I wonder why someone will be shouting yahoo boys on this.
I wish her well because I believe she will be fine.
Lol Kai see how this girl just deceived adults, make them type long epistles lol
It’s a skit, I just checked her on IG. She should be sued lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I Blame Buhari for this grin

spiritual husband at work
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Rushna27(f): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2021
Owk oooo
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Briller: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2021
This is consequences of breach of blood covenant at work.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Realhommie(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2021
visatex:

Na dat guy cause am. Aswear!
Put the ring since...e dey form slow motion.
Now d girl wey u wan marry don cross boundary to the other side out of over-excitement. Who knows maybe she has been waiting for a while.

Chai. This is so painful to watch. cry cry cry
No be over excitement cause am. It is a spiritual something, trust me.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by alizma: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2021
SpicyMimi:

Lol Kai see how this girl just deceived adults, make them type long epistles lol
It’s a skit, I just checked her on IG. She should be sued lol
That girl is a good actor then.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nicerazor(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2021
She de use scope to turn down the guy proposal. Trust me nothing do her o. Na disguise!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Orpe7(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2021
She is low on Vitamin K, her brain couldn't take the excitement for too long so screw got loose
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2021
Madness of Joy!!!!
This can't be Village people!!
those ones strike on the wedding day......
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by MickzyDonald: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2021
hatchy:
Na because you no stand well.
E go shock you grin
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Papadoh(m): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2021
AyarmBoye:
Looks like the guy knew about it ,, he was sluggish to put the ring on her finger and when she went berserk,, he was still on his knee ... werey no even stand up or showed concern .....
Looked to me like he was just in shock.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Ddokie: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
dazzlingd:

New Orleans, no be your people full there

na my people dey do the juju there ba?
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by sylve11: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
Godada:
shocked

Her village people get her matter for speed dial

grin grin cool
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by sylve11: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
lilvicky68:
99% of people in Nigeria are not normal.. na just small thing go make them manifest..

true! cool
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hoes and engagement rings dont mix well.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by OdenKelechi(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lol.....She probably has another guy she's expecting proposal from so she's trying to scare this one off.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by ensamy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
This is what sex before marriage can cause. Her t-t- don sweet the guy, They look like undergraduate school lovers. Una never graduate, never serve , never hustle for job, still collecting pocket money from both parents.
This is a high way to poverty and life of confusion.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
That is what too much of excitement does to you. it resets your brain. No be everybody fit handle surprises.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Boxer007(m): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Omo her village people at work oo. What exactly about the proposal would have her go mad?

Please Stop using fake photo on your profile..It will not help u find man. this is the 5th difarent photo u have use. angry
anyways Sweeetcunt,the good news is I am a gentleman & i dont really want sexx wit u anymore.
.please can i only juss press u..maybe for only 10 minute, please? smiley
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by ofiko123(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Proposal gone wrong...
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by bennyflipy(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
People wei dey write nonsense script sha
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by pretydiva(f): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
jawalis:
She’s overwhelmed. Trust me, she’ll be fine.
Your right. I think it's called hysteria
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Crypto4life: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
na skit o

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Badadvisor: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Crypto4life:
na skit o
No mind these mumus wey full nairaland.
That girl dey do comedy for Instagram i have seen her skits several times
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Funflipper: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
This is 100% unreal.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Makebitcoin: 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
jesus
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by oluakin08: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
una see weyting buhari do us now? grin grin grin
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Eaglesence: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Marayola(f): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I Blame Buhari for this grin
Me too
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by coolhumble(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
I have been reading coments since trust me you get sense.

jawalis:
She’s overwhelmed. Trust me, she’ll be fine.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by jawalis(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
coolhumble:
I have been reading coments since trust me you get sense.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.