Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) (60193 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
It was a prank.... stop spreading fake news
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by meobizy(f): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
I see this every Saturday in the UFC so I wasn’t shocked. Na normal thing. Many women will do the same because they’re dating six men simultaneously who haven’t cared to pop the question.
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by lysosome111: 12:40am On Feb 17, 2021
dazzlingd:
She has history of mental illness, must have been triggered by the anxiety and over excitement
I think it is a bipolar disorder (mania)
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by womenareapes1: 6:14am On Feb 21, 2021
poweredcom:
That video is Moda trunking fake

They stagged it ....abeg make person hear word

kiss

I de tell you ..I see all young guy proposing to gals kneeling down as morons who can't control women

As for naija gals ..they are not even in my league of wifing for now unless something good happen to their thinking

@womenareapes
my fellow redpiller, greetings.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by poweredcom(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
womenareapes1:
my fellow redpiller, greetings.

Baba did they bann ur former account
Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by womenareapes1: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
poweredcom:

Baba did they bann ur former account
yes oh! forever ban self. them don't want we to preach the truth

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) by poweredcom(m): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2021
womenareapes1:
yes oh! forever ban self.
them don't want we to preach the truth

Well they can't stop you ......keep telling Dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.