Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) (54521 Views)

She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat / Valentine, My First Time.. / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Dyonne: 4:03am On Feb 17, 2021
Bola146:
God bless her, a good example. Not the lazy ass ones ranting here

You didn't buy me anything though grin
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2021
debbydams:
im in a serious relationship, aside that ,, I will neva date a guy I met on nl, tired it three times it end in premium tears, so aint dating any nl guys again, sorry
this is among the numerous silly mistakes you ladies makes in life.

That it didn't work out with you and Johnny doesn't define the fact that it won't go down well with you and John,or with you and James.

All men are not the same.
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by codedgalaxy: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
tongue tongue tongue tongue
anoziechi:
she don fall our hands....stingy women association don disown you
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by codedgalaxy: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bmaster:
are you readily equipped to go for a long term relationship

Holla me @ 0.7.0.44..54..00.05
'holla at u' lol
i laugh in tounges grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by debbydams(f): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bmaster:
this is among the numerous silly mistakes you ladies makes in life.

That it didn't work out with you and Johnny doesn't define the fact that it won't go down well with you and John,or with you and James.

All men are not the same.
I will neva ever in my entire life even my grand children will not date a guy they on Nairaland,, neva infact I hate Nl guys I don't reply mails again,

if I talk ground go full..make I just do pim

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:14am On Feb 18, 2021
Nazgul:

When are you getting me a N15m Rolex wrist watch as a val gift? undecided

"Lols." How much am I worth now? cheesy If you'll be around until I'm a (tri)billionaire, I just might get you something. wink

1 Like

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by JOSH54: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2021
debbydams:
I will neva ever in my entire life even my grand children will not date a guy they on Nairaland,, neva infact I hate Nl guys I don't reply mails again,

if I talk ground go full..make I just do pim
PLS DEBBY, ALL NL GUYS ARE NOT D SAME, DONT GENERALISE GUYS IN D SAME CATEGORY N DONT BE SURPRISE UR HELPER MAY BE A NL GUY.
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:
That's awesome and sweet of her. smiley

I only hope you're not an Internet warrior and a woman-bashing alfa that troll others on your main account. If not, what you got on this thread would be poetic justice.

And you were expecting the usual 'boxers and singlets.' There goes that... but, anyway, you're appreciative and you seem to value her, good.

My only favorite feminist crush
The one that gives me sadistic pleasure
You have not answered my question
Has your anus been defiled and sodomized?
I must know now before my crush can grow into real concrete feelings
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

"Lols." How much am I worth now? cheesy If you'll be around until I'm a (tri)billionaire, I just might get you something. wink

Even if you're a trillioniare I'm going to be a quintiloniare , no amount of wealth and hypergamy can scare me off, if I have chosen you I must have you,once my emotions are involved there is nothing anyone can do about it
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by TossTos: 9:52am On Feb 18, 2021
debbydams:
Lol

Beau, this is beyond LOL and i mean it . I would have said Let me re-write your impression about NL men ( or guys as you've called }!.
Some of us here truthful to our word .
Enjoy your relationship and God Will Bless Your Relationship
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by debbydams(f): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2021
JOSH54:
PLS DEBBY, ALL NL GUYS ARE NOT D SAME, DONT GENERALISE GUYS IN D SAME CATEGORY N DONT BE SURPRISE UR HELPER MAY BE A NL GUY.
helper in nl? I doubt it I remember when I was at the peak of committing suicide nobody help me on nl, the guy that wanted to help was asking for my nude, I was so fautrated I deleted all my social media acct just retrieve it dx month.. I really don't hate people but when I did, m very sure heaven has hate the person, to fewguys I met on nl either u do me good or bad, your conscience will judge u.
Theres a guy I met here on nl if v the opportunity to hold any good post in d the world � I'll neva forget u Mr invinzible1..u are a good man
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by debbydams(f): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2021
TossTos:

Beau, this is beyond LOL and i mean it . I would have said Let me re-write your impression about NL men ( or guys as you've called }!.
Some of us here truthful to our word .
Enjoy your relationship and God Will Bless Your Relationship
I met a guy on nl this january he make mouth pass u the idiot said he doesn't like my story, thank God we no even see, awon were grin..u might be a good person but i don't think i.cnt keep any nl people as friends they are animal in human form..I almost killed myself because of fautration I got from people I met on nl..
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by JOSH54: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2021
debbydams:
helper in nl? I doubt it I remember when I was at the peak of committing suicide nobody help me on nl, the guy that wanted to help was asking for my nude, I was so fautrated I deleted all my social media acct just retrieve it dx month.. I really don't hate people but when I did, m very sure heaven has hate the person, to fewguys I met on nl either u do me good or bad, your conscience will judge u.
Theres a guy I met here on nl if v the opportunity to hold any good post in d the world � I'll neva forget u Mr invinzible1..u are a good man
THANK GOD U NEVER DID(SUICIDE) WHAT WILL U HAVE TOLD GOD BUT ONE THING IS SURE, GOD MAY HAVE SAVE UR LIFE FROM THOSE WHOM U THINK LOVE FOR A BETTER GUY. I UNDERSTAND ALL U HAVE SAID N ITS REALLY PAINFUL WHEN U GIVE UR ALL BUT JUST TO REALISE U WERE BEING USED. I WILL GIVE U A CALL IN D EVENING TO TALK BETTER
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by debbydams(f): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2021
JOSH54:
THANK GOD U NEVER DID(SUICIDE) WHAT WILL U HAVE TOLD GOD BUT ;DONE THING IS SURE, GOD MAY HAVE SAVE UR LIFE FROM THOSE WHOM U THINK LOVE FOR A BETTER GUY. I UNDERSTAND ALL U HAVE SAID N ITS REALLY PAINFUL WHEN U GIVE UR ALL BUT JUST TO REALISE U WERE BEING USED. I WILL GIVE U A CALL IN D EVENING TO TALK BETTER
u v my digit?
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by JOSH54: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2021
debbydams:
u v my digit?
YES, 080....2310, i think am right?
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by debbydams(f): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2021
JOSH54:
YES, 080....2310, i think am right?
lol seems we used to talk on whatsapp.
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by JOSH54: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2021
debbydams:
ON GMAIL OR HAVE UR WHATSAP AGAIN?
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by JOSH54: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2021
debbydams:
ON GMAIL BUT ARE U BACK ON WHATSAP AGAIN?
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by debbydams(f): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
JOSH54:
ON GMAIL BUT ARE U BACK ON WHATSAP AGAIN?
yup
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by JOSH54: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
debbydams:
yup
I WILL HOLLA U
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by TossTos: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
debbydams:
I met a guy on nl this january he make mouth pass u the idiot said he doesn't like my story, thank God we no even see, awon were grin..u might be a good person but i don't think i.cnt keep any nl people as friends they are animal in human form..I almost killed myself because of fautration I got from people I met on nl..

No problem and i respect you !
Keep " TOS " { or @tosgramm } as much as i will keep "Debbydams" .
We're not the same and i know the calibre of man i am .
No frustrastion , no worries , peace of mind , take people as they are and satisfaction . I appreciate good people around me because you never know how to live until you love someone . Have you discovered yourself ? .
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Nazgul: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

That will be like in how many years time. Abeg borrow and buy it na, it's just common N15m not N150m. It's holiday money, chicken change. Stop falling my hand. grin
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:57am On Feb 19, 2021
Nazgul:

That will be like in how many years time. Abeg borrow and buy it na, it's just common N15m not N150m. It's holiday money, chicken change. Stop falling my hand. grin

Berra drop your expectations, o.

"In how many years time?" Meaning what? Do you know how much I am worth presently? So you think so little of me, ehn? Now I'm pissed. You've ruined any chances of you getting anything from me again, because you think- think I am so far from hitting my mark. Mtcheeew. Don't ask me for anything again. You're getting zilch.
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Nazgul: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Berra drop your expectations, o.

"In how many years time?" Meaning what? Do you know how much I am worth presently? So you think so little of me, ehn? Now I'm pissed. You've ruined any chances of you getting anything from me again, because you think- think I am so far from hitting my mark. Mtcheeew. Don't ask me for anything again. You're getting zilch.
Who is thinking little of you...this your defense mechanism no be here o. grin

Errm, read your previous posts, it's where I coined my previous reply from. I no de argue with you, you're richer than dangote sef, so stop beating around the bush and get me my Rolex wrist watch. And don't think you can wriggle yourself out of this cos e nor go work. cheesy
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:19am On Feb 20, 2021
Nazgul:

Errm, read your previous posts, it's where I coined my previous reply from. I no de argue with you, you're richer than dangote sef, so stop beating around the bush and get me my Rolex wrist watch. And don't think you can wriggle yourself out of this cos e nor go work. cheesy

grin grin grin

Wahala.

Where, where is the place I said I am rich?

1 Like

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Nazgul: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin

Wahala.

Where, where is the place I said I am rich?
Drama queen...I nor get power for your Merry go round undecided

When am I getting my Rolex wrist watch. cool
Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Karlifate: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
Nigga that shit is 3k I've priced it before though i don't like it. Stop being foolish and ask around instead of hyping what you know nothing about.

Be careful about that your babe if she can lie about buying a wrist watch such amount and you believed her. she can lie about anything.

Na your type dey sacrifice their life for woman. You never gave her shit but you come here dey hype the aboki watch wey she give you. You sef check your life and check hers to see if she fit afford 22k watch, you don run go buy hollandia milk self.

Person wey be pump attendant for one fill-in station buy aboki watch tell em mumu boyfriend na 22k so she go use billing fustrate the guy life .em mumu boyfriend carry em cheap phone snap am make em come oppress nairalanders say em babe buy watch for am worth 22k. No be your mate dey wear original Frank Muller wey babe buy for Dem person no go know the price.
Go Twitter talk am make Dem finish you
See the watch pack i no know if na match box abi na wetin sef grin

Just an advise no hate though.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:28am On Feb 22, 2021
Nazgul:

grin grin I told you. to wait. until I become a billionaire. Ahh. Where did I say ayam rich? O.O I can't afford gifting you a Rolex watch.

But this one that you're insisting and to be kind (yunno I'm always like that), you can pick your choice from the ones below and I'll have them delivered to wherever you are. cheesy kiss

This should settle it, kay?

You *look* like a romantic and mushy person, so I'm sure these will appeal to your senses.

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by Nazgul: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin I told you. to wait. until I become a billionaire. Ahh. Where did I say ayam rich? O.O I can't afford gifting you a Rolex watch.

But this one that you're insisting and to be kind (yunno I'm always like that), you can pick your choice from the ones below and I'll have them delivered to wherever you are. cheesy kiss

This should settle it, kay?

You *look* like a romantic and mushy person, so I'm sure these will appeal to your senses.
Chie, I don suffer, so na these N200 kids watch you decided to give to me. And it's even a watch for female kids not even males.

And you're even boasting to deliver it to anywhere for me, I can bet my NIN slip that the cost of deliver would be 5 times the cost of those watches.

I'm heartbroken. embarassed

Re: Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) by SweetVibe: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
Prayfortheworld:
Nigga that shit is 3k I've priced it before though i don't like it. Stop being foolish and ask around instead of hyping what you know nothing about.

Be careful about that your babe if she can lie about buying a wrist watch such amount and you believed her. she can lie about anything.

Na your type dey sacrifice their life for woman. You never gave her shit but you come here dey hype the aboki watch wey she give you. You sef check your life and check hers to see if she fit afford 22k watch, you don run go buy hollandia milk self.

Person wey be pump attendant for one fill-in station buy aboki watch tell em mumu boyfriend na 22k so she go use billing fustrate the guy life .em mumu boyfriend carry em cheap phone snap am make em come oppress nairalanders say em babe buy watch for am worth 22k. No be your mate dey wear original Frank Muller wey babe buy for Dem person no go know the price.
Go Twitter talk am make Dem finish you
See the watch pack i no know if na match box abi na wetin sef grin

Just an advise no hate though.
Lol.....Thanks man, you were all right. She lied about the watch price, infact she lied about everything I knew about her. We later broke up 2 month after.
I am wiser and stronger now, the past can be funny when I flashed back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.