Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? (26202 Views)

Four Brothers Dying Within A Short-time.is It Spiritual Or Physical / Our Progress In Life,is It Spiritual Or Physical Thing? / Is A Gospel Song Or Preaching Spiritual Or Just Emotional? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Bukasint: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:
Please I just want to know if what I am passing has any spiritual undertone or if it is a medical problem, and is there anybody that you know who has or had a problem like mine?

I always snore every night in my sleep I mean a heavy snore that someone outside the building can clearly hear me snoring and this always lasted to 30mins anytime I retire to sleep.

The second is that I always have a terrible night filled with horror and scaring nightmares in my dream from Sunday night to Monday morning every week, horror scenes and scary, walking in a lonely and dark places in my sleep, running with someone chasing me and sometimes I will fall and then I will wake up, feeling of fatigue when I wake.

PS: I don't watch horror movies.

I have never believed in spiritual life but now I am having doubts that someone may be after my life and attacking me spiriually.

I have prayed to the extent I am having doubts in mind that there is no God that answers prayer

Are you fat?

What do you think on Sunday evening before you sleep and is your working area very stressful?
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by ahjerryboy1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Drink orijin... Thank me later
someone was accounting for what he's battling with. you, you're saying something.you better repent before it get too late.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by mhizsuzzy(f): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:
Please I just want to know if what I am passing has any spiritual undertone or if it is a medical problem, and is there anybody that you know who has or had a problem like mine?

I always snore every night in my sleep I mean a heavy snore that someone outside the building can clearly hear me snoring and this always lasted to 30mins anytime I retire to sleep.

The second is that I always have a terrible night filled with horror and scaring nightmares in my dream from Sunday night to Monday morning every week, horror scenes and scary, walking in a lonely and dark places in my sleep, running with someone chasing me and sometimes I will fall and then I will wake up, feeling of fatigue when I wake.

I have never believed in spiritual life but now I am having doubts that someone may be after my life and attacking me spiriually.

I have prayed to the extent I am having doubts in mind that there is no God that answers prayer

It may be medical-Obstructive sleep Apnea.
Did you add weight recently?
Any intermittent waking up at night cos you just stopped breathing.
Go see a doctor. It saves you headache and stress
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by sheddyboy01(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:

This could also be a vitamin B deficiency symptoms

Order for vitamin B complex supplement, you would notice significant difference

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Trustedpro: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
What kind of job do you do?
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by tbanty1: 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
africandictator:
It's medical. Go to the lab to have your sugar levels tested. If I may ask do you also frequently urinate especially at night? Please reply me so that I can put u through and have you sorted before the end of this month.
please i need to know more, cox am concerned too
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Mamaab: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hello young lad. I love your expressive write-up.

Your soul is deeply entwined with demons that makes you unproductive. I don't know your age or your living status. But one thing am sure is that you are experiencing 'rise and fall'.

This is my testimony: In the state of been awake and deeply sleepy, the oppression started. I saw a shadowy and immaterial beings flying out of me and floating towards the bathroom. About three or four of them. After that, the demon in me tried to pull out but I noticed my life was slowly been snuffed out as it tried to leave. I quickly pull in the demon.

Immediately I woke up, I felt very light and alive.

The other night, the oppression started and that very demonic me tried to pull out again. I fought it. I caught it fingers and broke them and since then, oppression has not disturbed me again.

This freedom didnt just happen by chance. I met a muslim mallam who upon seeing me, told me straight that I was tied down from my childhood. About thrity-something years back.

I was giving some thick oil-like cream to rub every night after bathing. The first four days was very restless for me. Itching and body pains.

After five days, I started feeling normal.

He was 100% right. The buildup to my life saw enmities from my dad's people.

Bro, don't just stand and watch. They want to destroy you. Fight.

1 Like

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by simplesearch: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Whoever is sitting on the throne of your heart dictates the direction of your life.
@ OP, You probably didn't believe any realm exist outside of this physical one before, but with all this happenings in your life you can see better.
Not to dwell too much on the negatives, your case may have some medical part attached to it but that won't give you a lasting solution.
The fact that you are beginning to awake your spiritual consciousness through praying is a good sign of what lies ahead.
However your inability to exercise faith shows your spiritual pathway have been blocked by the spirit of unbelieve, unfortunately you can't obtain any answers to your prayers or please God without faith.
All this points to the fact that you may not have fully surrender your life to Christ yet, reason why you couldn't exercise genuine faith required to dealt with your present situation. Therefore surrendering to Jesus and accepting him into your life as your lord and personal savior forever through verbal confession and earnest sincerity of in heart is the all essential step required to experience a life time of victory over every circumstances of life.
Once this step is taking, devote your time to reading the scriptures and let it saturate your heart, thereafter you can take authority over every negative situation in your life and be sure whatever they are they'll all bow to the authority of the name of Jesus the reigning king in your life.
A cousin of mine many years ago who should be around 18years old then was still bed-wetting, we rarely see but on this occasion I was done with my secondary school and returned back home having stayed in a boarding house all through my secondary school days where I met Christ.
I discover this guy bed-wet every now and then, a situation he seems unable to control. In one of the days I decided to exercise the power of Christ in me as a young growing believer, went straight to where he used to sleep, lay my hand there and decree that that spot will never receive a drop of his urine no more, lo and behold that was is it. Not a single drop after that day was recorded till we parted, he became one of my prominent convert.
Thank God he eventually graduated from Unijos, served in Kano and now settled in one of the states in the middle belt with his family.
Just surrender whole-hardheartedly to Jesus, and every unbelief and satanic oppression will stop in your life in Jesus name.
For with God nothing shall be impossible!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by RICHSATAN: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:

snap your room and bed lets se
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Matthew4sure(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Try engage yourself In midnight prayer put your phone alarm interval at midnight, deep sleep may cause this,
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by banmee(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:

The fact that you have to ask that means you are the problem. You need enlightenment. What the hell does "spiritual problem" mean? Secondly, you have sleep apnea. I have it too. Unfortunately, Nigeria does not provide the necessary equipment to help curb it. Thirdly, with untreated apnea, you will hardly ever have a good night's rest no matter how expensive your bed or pillow is. "Spiritual problem". . . .Smh. Nigerians and their ignorant mentality.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by razzydoo(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
LaEvilIMiss:

depends on what prayer means to you

1: Desperate pleading for help and rescue
2: Knuckle-up, Brows-furrowed praying that they just flinch and receive a Tyson uppercut

Witches and Wizards get choked to death in my dreams - i even burned them in a vat of petrol grin grin

If I cannot fight in the real-world, I damn-well better beat them in the dream world
Prayer is an armoury for moi. As i grew older, i discovered alot. So i've got a lot in my arsenal. Still hungry for more.

1 Like

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Xantel(f): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Spiritual
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Witnes: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nuttella:
foundational powers from your father's house are fighting you that is why you are being pursued in the dream, you need to go for deliverance from ancestral powers. They will stop favours from coming from you and make life hard for you. Pm me let me tell you what to do.
Agreed with u, any solution to this kind of problem?
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by DSC7: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
This snoring is as a result of the spiritual battles, nightmares and all that at night.
Your problem is spiritual. Some forces are after you and you have to stand your ground. Luke 18 says if there is a man to pray, there is a God to answer. Also try to live a righteous life and pray fervently.
Get St. Michael white candle. Don't buy coloured. Fast for 7 days maybe 6 to 6 or as your strength can carry you. Build a mini alter. Light your candle for that 7 days. One of the candle can burn non-stop for more than 5 days. Pray and read Psalms 51, 35,91

You will awaken your guidance Angel and victory will be yours.
Don't relent.

Most especially, avoid women while you pray. Live sin free life.

Pls shed more light on that guardian Angel,how to communicate with it,its functions,and what can chase it away from ones life....am so curious to know bro....and how to know its always with you....
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Angy55(f): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
seunak2016:
how often do you go church or mountain to pray? u think these life, nobody dey do you because you have pure heart or because you wish nobody bad? life is complex thing, have you seen someone saying they hate somebody for no reason before ? better pray

My brother I tell you, Life is spiritual.

You go just dey on your own even when person no still get money, you no offend them, but them go still throw arrow.

No wonder apostle Paul said in 1thessalonians 5:17 PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by kingxsamz(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
shortgun:
buy aligator pepper...
open it up with your hands behind your back.
count seven seeds and put in your pocket or under ur pillow before you sleep.
Note:
Don't bargain price with the seller when buying the aligator pepper whatever price the seller demands pay it.

Lol, yet na una go hospital pass.
Welcome to Nigeria where snoring and having bad dreams can be stopped by putting seeds in your pocket. cheesy
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
Witnes:

Agreed with u, any solution to this kind of problem?
Give your life to Christ, stop every sin, go for deliverance from a genuine man of God, engage in midnight prayers and dry fasting, you will win them.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by NaijaSumigan: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:

Please, give your heart to Jesus Christ. Commune with HIM
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by ipobarethieves: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
shortgun:
buy aligator pepper...
Note:
Don't bargain price with the seller when buying the aligator pepper whatever price the seller demands pay it.
shocked shocked.Wetin go cum happen? Tell us biko
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by nemynely(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sounds purely medical to me.
get a video recording of the snore session.
It may be a condition known as obstructive sleep apnea. Discuss this further with your physician (not google pls).
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Witnes: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
shortgun:
buy aligator pepper...
Note:
Then what happen next man?
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by mechanics(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Keep praying till your prayers are answered, once you have doubt in your mind, your prayers won't work.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by LeHMaR(m): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Your sleep environment isn't comfortable enough for your body. Your room might just be too cold or you're just too stressed before sleeping or your breathing reflexes becomes too hard on your body. Your body only thinks you're dying and it's just telling your brain to wake you up... Hence the nightmares.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Oyiboman69: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:

nothing spiritual here....watch what you eat or drink on those particular days and try to watch how you position yourself before sleeping
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by africandictator(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
tbanty1:
please i need to know more, cox am concerned too
have your average blood sugar tested or fasting blood sugar tested. Also do you always feel hungry or urinate frequently. Too much sleepiness may be an indication of high blood sugar.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by sassiemyk: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
@op go do test for Typhoid and malaria. Trust me you'd be shocked what you may find
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Thereishel: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:

Go to deeper life bible church nearest to you for deliverance
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Sedonxavi: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Clean your room, remove cobweb and if possible change your pillow and mattress. Moreover, never touch your private part when about to sleep and stay clean as much as possible when you're about to sleep
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
OP don't take chances ooo people of this world are very wicked.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
Take a leave and go the beach go for site seeing two week with plenty fun in different state you would stop dreaming bad dream.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by PROPHETmichael: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:

Shey you don't believe in spirituality? you never see anything...you are one of those that abused prophets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.