Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? (25792 Views)

Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? / Our Progress In Life,is It Spiritual Or Physical Thing? / Is A Gospel Song Or Preaching Spiritual Or Just Emotional? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by TheRealKing(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
shortgun:
buy aligator pepper...
open it up with your hands behind your back.
count seven seeds and put in your pocket or under ur pillow before you sleep.
Note:
Don't bargain price with the seller when buying the aligator pepper whatever price the seller demands pay it.

Greetings Sire ��✌️�
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Airell: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:
Please I just want to know if what I am passing has any spiritual undertone or if it is a medical problem, and is there anybody that you know who has or had a problem like mine?

I always snore every night in my sleep I mean a heavy snore that someone outside the building can clearly hear me snoring and this always lasted to 30mins anytime I retire to sleep.

The second is that I always have a terrible night filled with horror and scaring nightmares in my dream from Sunday night to Monday morning every week, horror scenes and scary, walking in a lonely and dark places in my sleep, running with someone chasing me and sometimes I will fall and then I will wake up, feeling of fatigue when I wake.

PS: I don't watch horror movies.

I have never believed in spiritual life but now I am having doubts that someone may be after my life and attacking me spiriually.

I have prayed to the extent I am having doubts in mind that there is no God that answers prayer

You may consider seeing a psychiatrist
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by litaninja(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
@chilledpill
Sleep Apnea maybe?
You need to see your doctor. A sleep study might need to be done.
Are you using a properly speced mattress for your body weight?
Is your pillow very soft or very hard? Try switching to the opposite.
What else?
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Simple005: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:
Please I just want to know if what I am passing has any spiritual undertone or if it is a medical problem, and is there anybody that you know who has or had a problem like mine?

I always snore every night in my sleep I mean a heavy snore that someone outside the building can clearly hear me snoring and this always lasted to 30mins anytime I retire to sleep.

The second is that I always have a terrible night filled with horror and scaring nightmares in my dream from Sunday night to Monday morning every week, horror scenes and scary, walking in a lonely and dark places in my sleep, running with someone chasing me and sometimes I will fall and then I will wake up, feeling of fatigue when I wake.

I have never believed in spiritual life but now I am having doubts that someone may be after my life and attacking me spiriually.

I have prayed to the extent I am having doubts in mind that there is no God that answers prayer
I don't believe your problem is spiritual, firstly..don't over stress yourself during the day, secondly..change your pillow, thirdly avoid drinking before bed except water then sleep with your sides, avoid sleeping with your back and your face is up then after all these if it happens again then consult a doctor
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by finalboss(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
simplesearch:
[s]Whoever is sitting on the throne of your heart dictates the direction of your life.
@ OP, You probably didn't believe any realm exist outside of this physical one before, but with all this happenings in your life you can see better.
Not to dwell too much on the negatives, your case may have some medical part attached to it but that won't give you a lasting solution.
The fact that you are beginning to awake your spiritual consciousness through praying is a good sign of what lies ahead.[/s]

Lol grin
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by blank(f): 2:08am On Feb 16, 2021
You could have sleep apnea. If it is, CPAP and oral appliances work well, but they're not cures for sleep apnea. The only sure way to rid yourself of the condition for good is to either lose weight or have surgery to remove excess tissue from the palate or throat.

The bad dreams is due to not getting enough oxygen while sleeping and having a bad sleep cycle. It will make you have bad dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by hardeyincah(m): 4:11am On Feb 16, 2021
Assume Tuesday is Sunday and let's see what will happen
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by iyimide(m): 4:34am On Feb 16, 2021
Sleep apnea.. always sleep faced down oga
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by IgboWarlord(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2021
shortgun:
buy aligator pepper...
Note:
Don't bargain price with the seller when buying the aligator pepper whatever price the seller demands pay it.

Bros,your head dey there..I carry it in my pocket anytime i dey go my villa..A lot of witches and wizards be tryna pull man down...

1 Like

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by DedeNkem: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2021
ChilledPill:

Snoring is a typical health problem. Caused by any of the following;

- Obesity: A disorder involving excessive body fat that increases the risk of health problems.

- Sleep apnoea: A potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts.

- Nasal septum deviation: Sideways displacement of the wall between the nostrils.

Bonus;
- Alcohol: It relaxes your throat muscles, increasing the risk of snoring.

There can be a number of psychological triggers that cause nightmares in adults. For example, anxiety and depression can cause adult nightmares. Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) also commonly causes people to experience chronic, recurrent nightmares. Nightmares in adults can also be caused by certain sleep disorders.

Nothing "spiritual". Most christians can't even explain what that what means. There are always medication explanations to human health abnormalities.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Donpenny(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2021
Go and treat typhoid
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Equity15(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Wahala angry

Some of us dey complain say we no dey fit sleep for night, another person dey over sleep, cold dey even snore and dream bad dream.

Start blogging brother grin you won't even sleep not to talk about dreaming or snoring
I swear..me wey insomnia 1 kill.. chai. Please can you recommend a sleeping pill?
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Nephilim: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2021
ChilledPill:

change change your environment, change your beddings too and keep praying.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by BlackPantherxXx: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Obstrutive sleep apnea most likely..
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by EUEA: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
pray to God.read ur bible.b4 u go to bed read psalm 23 nd 91 (d whole verses) everyday
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Beninwitch: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
NaBanga:
You most likely have Sleep Apnea. You literally stop breathing multiple times every night. You are doing a lot of damage to your heart and lungs. You need a CPAP machine that you will wear nightly. When you eventually have heart failure and your legs are swelling, one pastor will come and say your "uncle" wants to take your life. When you go to bed and don't wake up from "suffocation" or have a heart attack, one pastor will tell your family it was your brother in Malaysia who used you for rituals to get rich.. Leave it to Nigerians to blame everything on spirituality instead of seeking proper medical care.

Pls how does one get a CPAP device? Thanks
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by begoniaa: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
HopeVictor:

The truth is that I'm beginning to fall for you.. sometimes the truth can be seen as lie to some people

Awwwnnnnnn.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by HopeVictor(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
begoniaa:

Awwwnnnnnn.
Jeez.. I've forgotten I said that grin
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Workch: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
[s]
seunak2016:
how often do you go church or mountain to pray? u think these life, nobody dey do you because you have pure heart or because you wish nobody bad? life is complex thing, have you seen someone saying they hate somebody for no reason before ? better pray
[/s]
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Workch: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
[s]
shortgun:
buy aligator pepper...
Note:
[/s]You people are insane
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by HopeVictor(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Fall to the left where nothing is right, or fall to the right where nothing is left.
Fall to the middle grin.. where it's fresh..
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by begoniaa: 1:20am On Dec 13, 2021
HopeVictor:
Jeez.. I've forgotten I said that grin

grin
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by mummyson26(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
jr3:
Pure spiritual attack....happened to one of my guy and went to one church in ib and d problem solved..
Pls how do i get ur contact?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife / Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" / Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.