Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? (25797 Views)

Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? / Our Progress In Life,is It Spiritual Or Physical Thing? / Is A Gospel Song Or Preaching Spiritual Or Just Emotional? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by BRATISLAVA: 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
HopeVictor:

Madam don't you have advice to give him?

Shouldn't you be spewing anti-women comments elsewhere?
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by HopeVictor(m): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Shouldn't you be spewing anti-women comments elsewhere?
Seems we are drawn to each other I will be following you always anywhere you go on nairaland
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by OlawaleBammie: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:
Please I just want to know if what I am passing has any spiritual undertone or if it is a medical problem, and is there anybody that you know who has or had a problem like mine?

I always snore every night in my sleep I mean a heavy snore that someone outside the building can clearly hear me snoring and this always lasted to 30mins anytime I retire to sleep.

The second is that I always have a terrible night filled with horror and scaring nightmares in my dream from Sunday night to Monday morning every week, horror scenes and scary, walking in a lonely and dark places in my sleep, running with someone chasing me and sometimes I will fall and then I will wake up, feeling of fatigue when I wake.

PS: I don't watch horror movies.

I have never believed in spiritual life but now I am having doubts that someone may be after my life and attacking me spiriually.

I have prayed to the extent I am having doubts in mind that there is no God that answers prayer

Kpele, am sure u re one of those fellas who use to say there is nothing like spirituality in this life all cus u guys want to copy oyinbo, hey!! Even the oyinbo u re copying beliv in spiritual o but una no go here

Little problem now u re running helter skelter , praying in one mountain to another, but wait, you dat doesnt beliv in spirituality how do u want ur prayer to be answered?? U want it answered in the physical by a physical being??

Pikin no know juju, e dey call am vegetable

Laslas u go dey alright bro, keep beliving but pls suicide is not an option o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by BRATISLAVA: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
HopeVictor:

Seems we are drawn to each other I will be following you always anywhere you go on nairaland

I'm not drawn to woman haters.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by OlawaleBammie: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
shortgun:
buy aligator pepper...
open it up with your hands behind your back.
count seven seeds and put in your pocket or under ur pillow before you sleep.
Note:
Don't bargain price with the seller when buying the aligator pepper whatever price the seller demands pay it.

Wait pls oga come shocked shocked

U be agbalagba o

Pls weytin go come hapen after that plsssssssssssssss embarassed embarassed shocked
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Integrafamoo: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Anxiety or typhoid fever might cause it. Anxiety may induce sleep disorder, leading to heavy snoring.The more you think it's spiritual the more terrible. Lighten your room while sleeping. If you're still single, try and get a room mate. And think positively.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by HopeVictor(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I'm not drawn to woman haters.
I'm not a woman hater I want to prove it to you
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by OlawaleBammie: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
osejie17:
I guess is as a result of stress. when u over labour yourself

So na stress dey make person dey dream scary dream every seven days abi??

U too get brain
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Tats(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
HopeVictor:

Please follow am to Bratislava. Na fine city. grin
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by BRATISLAVA: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
HopeVictor:

I'm not a woman hater I want to prove it to you

Hilarious.

Will you mysteriously delete all your sexist misogynistic posts?
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by mmadu4: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
leave this country while you still can. very soon even ordinary Togo will reject us.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by HopeVictor(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Hilarious.

I like ladies like you..my mind dey tell me say you bey spec self...
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by GodisFirst: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
merits:
angry

Strange
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by HopeVictor(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Hilarious.

I like telling people what dey like to hear
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by tpapi: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:

Does it have a remedy?
go and get a wife dat wil give u mind blowing sex
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by BRATISLAVA: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
HopeVictor:

I like telling people what dey like to hear

And that's the reason you're hateful to women and don't have one. You'll turn incel if you keep those kinds of posts about females.

Why don't you try telling the truth? It won't hurt you. There's nobody to impress. People run from people who don't tell the truth.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by HopeVictor(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

And that's the reason you're hateful to women and don't have one. You'll turn incel if you keep those kinds of posts about females.

Why don't you try telling the truth? It won't hurt you. There's nobody to impress. People run from people who don't tell the truth.
The truth is that I'm beginning to fall for you.. sometimes the truth can be seen as lie to some people
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
adonnii:
It's medical. Go to the lab to have your sugar levels tested
Agbo or herbs can do the work
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by BRATISLAVA: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
HopeVictor:

The truth is that I'm beginning to fall for you.. sometimes the truth can be seen as lie to some people

Fall to the left where nothing is right, or fall to the right where nothing is left.

1 Like

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by HopeVictor(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
[quote author=BRATISLAVA post=99097630]

Fall to the left where nothing is right, or fall to the right where nothing is left.[/quote.]
How will I prove my love to you na
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by OldSoul1: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:
Please I just want to know if what I am passing has any spiritual undertone or if it is a medical problem, and is there anybody that you know who has or had a problem like mine?

I always snore every night in my sleep I mean a heavy snore that someone outside the building can clearly hear me snoring and this always lasted to 30mins anytime I retire to sleep.

The second is that I always have a terrible night filled with horror and scaring nightmares in my dream from Sunday night to Monday morning every week, horror scenes and scary, walking in a lonely and dark places in my sleep, running with someone chasing me and sometimes I will fall and then I will wake up, feeling of fatigue when I wake.

I have never believed in spiritual life but now I am having doubts that someone may be after my life and attacking me spiriually.

I have prayed to the extent I am having doubts in mind that there is no God that answers prayer

“My people perish for lack of knowledge”.
It’s very sad that you Nigerians are too fast to attribute everything to spiritual problems.
What you have is medical! Period!
it’s a condition called sleep apnea. Obtrusive sleep apnea is when your throat muscles (especially back of your tongue) relax such that you are unable to breathe in properly, the result is the loud sound that you produce because you are struggling to take in required oxygen level (air). People with this condition, while asleep, can stop breathing for a few seconds or minutes, and because the brain is failing to receive the necessary oxygen level, the “stand by” generator in your belly kicks in (thank God for this) and sends power into your brain to tell you you are dying and suddenly wakes you up. When you wake up, you are tired and fatigued because the brain did not receive the necessary nutrients through the oxygen.
The nightmares you are having are as a result of the sleep stage you are in: while you are in a period of deep sleep, your brain at the same time, is in an unknown realm (due to lack of oxygen). OSA (obstructive sleep apnea) can kill or lead to stroke if not treated.
When you hear someone died in a sleep, it may not be unconnected to this condition!

What to do:
1. For now avoid sleeping on your back.
2. look into CPAP machine or
3. Oral devices for snoring!

Wish you good health buddy!

3 Likes

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by willybaby(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Op do you know most heart attacks happen on a Sunday because most people are too depressed or sad to go back to jobs they don't love on a Monday, this probably can explain your terrible nights during the weekend.. How much forward do you look to a coming week ?
The area of snoring hope you know babies snow, youths, adults the aged all snore gush have seen a Turkey snoring too so I can say there's nothing terrible or spiritual about snoring
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Athemisia: 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
soberdrunk:
Change your mattress and pillow. Dont Mention!! angry

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by destyno(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] Your challenges has both medical and spiritual undertone.

Medical: You may need to check and review your health status, weight, and lifestyle/ eating habits. Regular exercises helps.

Spiritual: No one may be after your life, you may just be going through a phase of your spiritual awareness.

If you have an addiction or any related habit that you think you need to stop, work on it.

Having doubts about God is human. But don't remain there. It's like someone getting annoyed and remaining in that annoyance or someone failing and remaining in that failure. Move on!

How do you move on and overcome? Praying is needed, faith is a requirement, living a good life is inevitable but above all; know thy God.

How do you know your God? Read, study and think about the word of God always. Experiment this, just before you sleep, read a portion of the bible, think about what you read, ask yourself questions, desire to know more, just fascinate about what you read, think about God, until you fall asleep. Something will change.

Go further, read books inspired by God's truth and make efforts to apply those truths in your life. It will most likely take a life time to get there, but you don't stop.

I recommend books by Emanuel Swedenborg, Google it.

Kind Regards,
Destiny.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by alomeda600(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
ayterajah:
Visit a cleric
you just added to his problems
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Greatview: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:

It's a very spiritual. Meet a God fearing the help you out. You need to do that Asap
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by NaBanga: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
You most likely have Sleep Apnea. You literally stop breathing multiple times every night. You are doing a lot of damage to your heart and lungs. You need a CPAP machine that you will wear nightly. When you eventually have heart failure and your legs are swelling, one pastor will come and say your "uncle" wants to take your life. When you go to bed and don't wake up from "suffocation" or have a heart attack, one pastor will tell your family it was your brother in Malaysia who used you for rituals to get rich.. Leave it to Nigerians to blame everything on spirituality instead of seeking proper medical care.

1 Like

Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:

This is your solution

This is the solution without thinking of jazz

Wherever you’re living now move away from there, change your wardrope and change your lifestyle of living, be more sober aibeit in a safe environment till you don’t see these things anymore then go back to where you came from, keep doing that intermittently. You know how Tinubu used to go out and relax wella then come back ?

That’s your solution
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Chirowman(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
This is spiritual
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by qdlvy: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
ChilledPill:

Most likely OSA (obstructive sleep apnea)
Op, are you by any chance overweight or obese? Easiest way is to try lose some weight. If that doesn't work, you might want to see a sleep doctor to do sleep studies to correctly diagnose the problem.

Disclaimer: Advice given is for educational purposes only.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by cmecproblem(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sleep on your sides and put a pillow in between your knees.
Re: Is My Problem Spiritual Or Medical? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
razzydoo:
Applaudise babe. When i see certain people for dream, i just laugh cause i can make inferences. Other times, i go hard (pray].

depends on what prayer means to you

1: Desperate pleading for help and rescue
2: Knuckle-up, Brows-furrowed praying that they just flinch and receive a Tyson uppercut

Witches and Wizards get choked to death in my dreams - i even burned them in a vat of petrol grin grin

If I cannot fight in the real-world, I damn-well better beat them in the dream world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ / 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife / Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.