Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) (51639 Views)

Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) / "God Save Boys!" See Prices Of The Hair Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend Now / I Spend $100k A Week - Davido Boast As He Craves For More Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by RICHSATAN: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
nedekid:

Big boy!! grin
grin bigger than bred and davido na grin grin
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Adakintroy: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Only money talk.

Very cheap.
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Ninobraw(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
it can be true, same 900k I use to buy 2 plot of land in 2017.

same 900k I used to buy a camry 2014

same 900k people people spend it on club and people use it as paying of tithe.

same 900k is people house rent and same 900k is someone salary or business incone

so what is so special about him spending 900k on his hair cut.

people even spend more of that to travel or tourism's.

I seriously wonder why his own spending is so special is who own such amount that can spend such amount.

in life you have to be contented with what you have, don't see his post and start thinking you're not doing well for yourself, or you're not doing better or you're not making progress in life. please do not be deceive or do not be pressured about what others are achieving around you, you are also trying in your own little ways. everybody cannot be rich and everyone is not made to be rich and everyone cannot be poor and everybody cannot be equal. that is life
after all nobody lives forever

4 Likes

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by akdjr(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Me I spend 14,400 to cut my hair in a year.
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Valur20: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
If you like spend #900 million na u sabi
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
He is actually exposing his foolishness. One small boy will just come to your house and collect 75K per week because he trims your hair.

They tried that shiit with me at Phase 1, each time I enter K's place, he will bring a bottle of henessy and open for me and everyone drinks and I drop 20K to show I've got it. Just a trap, and I hated it.

I had to buy myself a couple of clippers and barb myself weekly and I have not visited a barber nor invite one for over 3yrs now and I am still looking handsome without funding a loser called barber.

2 Likes

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by pweetylass(f): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
900k per annum,hmm and that's some people's salary per annum. This life sha

1 Like

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by 27Pushing30: 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
average of N75,000 p/m hmm me that goes for a cut every @ 2weeks at N500/cut equals N1,000 a month.

Different lanes , one aim... more money
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Kenzboi1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lie Mohammad no pass you like this
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by drakeli: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Urbannaira: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
I Dunno why you people no believe, Should i say most yall broke or just dont have sense....

Hes a celebrity, for you to be a celebrity barber, will you charge 1k or 300 naira like they charge regular people in sango ota..

Make we dey use our head sometimes, If you as the barber will you charge 2k ?

even regular shops out there in Lagos, Abuja and other cities charge as high as 5k for an hair cut process and home service.

so how much yall expect a barber to charge a celebrity for an home service job ?
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by illicit(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
It's not your money, it's not your fault....
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
It's possible
Depending on where he cuts
I spend 20k every month

1 Like

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Stockquality: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
For this your bald head. Thief
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
BigYash:
Na this boy Davido say even if them put bomb inside he career ,e no go gree blow grin. Na only one of his songs,I don use mistake listen to and it was trash.. I am not hating, I just dey talk my mind

He has some cool tracks though..

Uju and fall for you ft Davido
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by OtunbaJ: 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Y most of these rich guys no get sense self
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by akin9ja78(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Then stop barbing it doesn’t make no difference. Or am I getting anything wrong here

1 Like

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by OtunbaJ: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Y most of these rich men children no get sense self?
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by waynejesus: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mine is not even out 20k
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Asadujames202(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ninobraw:
it can be true, same 900k I use to buy 2 plot of land in 2017.

same 900k I used to buy a camry 2014

same 900k people people spend it on club and people use it as paying of tithe.

same 900k is people house rent and same 900k is someone salary or business incone

so what is so special about him spending 900k on his hair cut.

people even spend more of that to travel or tourism's.

I seriously wonder why his own spending is so special is who own such amount that can spend such amount.

in life you have to be contented with what you have, don't see his post and start thinking you're not doing well for yourself, or you're not doing better or you're not making progress in life. please do not be deceive or do not be pressured about what others are achieving around you, you are also trying in your own little ways. everybody cannot be rich and everyone is not made to be rich and everyone cannot be poor and everybody cannot be equal. that is life
after all nobody lives forever

Senseless writeup

1 Like

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by berbs: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lori iro.
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by LMS1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
dotcomnamename:

I saw what you did there. Smart guy grin
What Exactly? cheesy
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Champneys: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ok so what do you want us to do B-Red?

Buhari wey no get hair budget millions to cut hair for Aso Rock, abeg park well! grin

1 Like

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by bluefilm: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Who cares?
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Leebeedo(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
......and that's y you're going bald grin grin grin
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Taiwojon(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
well
to me that is nonsense,
why not give to God or give to the less privileged people.

Jesus give his life to us so we should learn to give to God.

Jesus save
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by FlyHeight: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
heniford2:
the barbar dey 4 inside naija another one in Dj khalid voice

Ehn na; home service normally na 20k, my barber at Marley Men’s Grooming & Co, Lekki charges 20k each time he comes over to cut my hair; twice a month...

1 Like

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Emaprince: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Its very possible. He is from a rich home and he is also a celebrity..and the barber will also be a celebrity barber. So ordinary man no fit go there if you can't cough out his huge charges.

I personally know barbers that charge 5k per cut. My current barber charge 1k....so B.red will be telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by FlyHeight: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
I don't know the barber but I know he is telling the truth. I have done 10k here in Abuja before

Leave the doubting Thomases alone... Most people believe things don’t exist simply cuz they’ve never been exposed to such... Home service normally is at least 10k on the mainland much less the Island... Most places on the island it’s 15-20k for home service

1 Like

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Sonoyom(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
CY was in Calabar back then.
Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by Thryphosa(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
It is very possible. I once barbed my hair 800 naira in Akure, and that was like 2 years ago. I barb every 5 days. He's a celebrity so they will surely charge him more and I'm sure he barbs in one of the best salon in the country.

1 Like

Re: B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) by heniford2: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
FlyHeight:

Ehn na; home service normally na 20k, my barber at Marley Men’s Grooming & Co, Lekki charges 20k each time he comes over to cut my hair; twice a month...
dude be calming down oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire / Picture Of Sade Adu's Daughter, Ila / Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.