Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service (13436 Views)

Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
LikeAking:

Wow.
Sorry.
Its very sad, this current world is not for introverts.
I'm telling you sir. But I'm trying anyway. I am better than I was 3 years ago.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
AlphaStorm:
STAY AWAY FROM DAMAGED WOMEN.
E GET WHY
E get why ooo

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
KidDarkness:

If only you had any sense you would know the difference in meaning. Concentrate in school, you refused.

The Ògá who has sense... No wonder you had issues disecting my claims. You sound so uneducated. Completely unlettered.

* Pukes in disgust *
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Coldie:

U can never understand women.

That girl some guy go dae die for her somewhere but she no go send.

I have experienced sth like dz in my life before, that's y I look at girls and I don't reason them much except u can help my life.

Apart from that dae your dae

Na so, bros.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
BigYash:
No virginity ,no weeding gown. No need spending millions on a wedding when various guys have disassembled the place already. Imagine the guy that will eventually marry joy, nigga will be eating left over ... God forbid!

You have just said it!

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Coldie:
Is that what u think?
I think that's how it should be, bro
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Coldie:
All dz people shouting stay away from damaged women, can u beat your chest and say u have never broken a girl's heart before?

Though this situation is what we call stark foolishness.

I am beating my chest right now and saying I have not broken a girl's heart before.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
ZIINI:
Nice write up sammmyyyy ,I use to have This mindset before but not anymore.if you’re a virgin then you deserve one ☝️ but if your not I’m sorry sammmyyyy

I am, and so like you have said, I deserve one.

But sir, what events changed your mindset? Do you mind sharing with me, Sir ZIINI?
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ayo2004:

Lol..so when parents find out that their daughters are olosho,what are they going to do?

At least they'll stop her from degenerating further.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
luminouz:
Share your experience jor grin
Share with us, please?
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Coldie(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
luminouz:

Share your experience jor grin

My own na say too much church and disney movies during my young age make me think say fantasy na real.

I no know say na Naija I dae port Harcourt for that matter

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by luminouz(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Coldie:

My own na say too much church and disney movies during my young age make me think say fantasy na real.

I no know say na Naija I dae port Harcourt for that matter

Tell us the story naaaa...

Which one be this Disney and church yarn oga? cheesy
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Silentgroper(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Maryjane001:

May karma catch up with him wherever he is. How can someone be that heartless na??....
If u knw hw many female has done d same to males out there. You'll dead dz thrash.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Silentgroper(m): 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
StacyO:
Nawa

But op, indirectly,are you telling us you're a virgin??

I'm juss asking ooo, dazall.

Iz jus a kwesion ooo
are u not also, y are u making it into a big deal.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
are u not also, y are u making it into a big deal.

I don't understand undecided
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
luminouz:

Stacy babe. Most women have been conditioned to believe that marriage is the crown of their lives. It's what makes them fulfilled. It's their escape plan when their biological clocks are ticking, their retirement plans for old age and pension schemes for their finances.

Although men are also conditioned to take the marriage route by using "marriage makes you a responsible man" line, they can still delay it for a while if they have no finances to settle down. Many men are now seeing that they don't gain anything from the marriage. They are expected to provide for all without question because it's their duty and yet they don't even get any love from everyone else. Few souls understand or care about what they go through to help their families and boom,most are dead by 60/65 or suffering from ailments.
Most men who don't wanna marry now just want babies or baby mamas. The era of sacrilege of marriage is fast disappearing here.

I don't know how old you are but I bet your folks, friends and family members are already hinting at you to do quick and get married. And I'm sure you are already dreaming of a tall, rich and handsome man who would sweep you off your feet. You won't ever consider jamiu the cobbler who worshipped you.

I could go on and on but I slept around 4am this morning, so I'm still very lazy.

So you think the major benefit of marriage to women is just the joy they get when they see the ring?

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

I can't laugh oooo

Do you know men too cry everyday cause they want to get married??

I've met not one,not two,not even three men who were pleading and begging for marriage.

Do you think men too don't get pressured by their family??

Hahahahahahahaha. Kai

Nairalanders will not kee me

And no.
No body is pressuring me to get married. I'm not as old as Methuselah grin

I've come across women who turned bread winners overnight. I've come across career driven women who despite that,took proper care of their families.

That era of men only provide is going extinct to be honest.
Now, it's all hands on deck.

I'm very certain you don't even know what it means to microwave a human in a tummy. I mean,the same tummy that when you over feed,your stomach becomes so heavy and you might purge at some point.

Men go to work and come back (eat,have sex,sleep,touch and play with the kids,wake up and go to work).
And the cycle is always reapeted.

Research have it that men who get married to good women tend to have a longer lifespan compared to their single counterparts.

They tend to even make more money compared to those single.

Why then do you think marriage favors women? Cause I can give you 101 reasons why it doesn't.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Silentgroper(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
StacyO:

I don't understand undecided

U're a virgin too right?
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
U're a virgin too right?

Maybe. lipsrsealed

Bye.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Silentgroper(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
StacyO:

Maybe. lipsrsealed

Bye.
*scoffs* u already mentioned it in a post of urs.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by luminouz(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
StacyO:

So you think the major benefit of marriage to women is just the joy they get when they see the ring?

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

I can't laugh oooo

Do you know men too cry everyday cause they want to get married??

I've met not one,not two,not even three men who were pleading and begging for marriage.

Do you think men too don't get pressured by their family??

Hahahahahahahaha. Kai

Nairalanders will not kee me

And no.
No body is pressuring me to get married. I'm not as old as Methuselah grin

I've come across women who turned bread winners overnight. I've come across career driven women who despite that,took proper care of their families.

That era of men only provide is going extinct to be honest.
Now, it's all hands on deck.

I'm very certain you don't even know what it means to microwave a human in a tummy. I mean,the same tummy that when you over feed,your stomach becomes so heavy and you might purge at some point.

Men go to work and come back (eat,have sex,sleep,touch and play with the kids,wake up and go to work).
And the cycle is always reapeted.

Research have it that men who get married to good women tend to have a longer lifespan compared to their single counterparts.

They tend to even make more money compared to those single.

Why then do you think marriage favors women? Cause I can give you 101 reasons why it doesn't.

You wrote so much and yet I see so little.

For every man you have seen begging for marriage, I have seen at least 50 women. Shilohs, Relationship seminars, Mosque services, Radio/TV program Call-Ins are filled with women praying and hoping to get married. You are in Nigeria so look around you for the nearest church and check these yourself

I agree that some career driven women help with family stuff but for every one that does, that are at least 10 who don't.

Research stated that married men(with good wives according to you) live longer than single men? shocked So in essence, men benefit more from marriage than women? grin What of those married to bad women, any research on how fast they die? undecided

You say you are not being pressured to marry and you ain't old but do you wanna get married since women are at a disadvantage nowadays? Your opening line is ambiguous. There is nothing about the ring that excites women but what the ring gives access to. You don't like your ATM card colour but what it can do for you, accessing your account.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
luminouz:

You wrote so much and yet I see so little.

For every man you have seen begging for marriage, I have seen at least 50 women. Shilohs, Relationship seminars, Mosque services, Radio/TV program Call-Ins are filled with women praying and hoping to get married. You are in Nigeria so look around you for the nearest church and check these yourself

I agree that some career driven women help with family stuff but for every one that does, that are at least 10 who don't.

Research stated that married men(with good wives according to you) live longer than single men? shocked So in essence, men benefit more from marriage than women? grin What of those married to bad women, any research on how fast they die? undecided

You say you are not being pressured to marry and you ain't old but do you wanna get married since women are at a disadvantage nowadays? Your opening line is ambiguous. There is nothing about the ring that excites women but what the ring gives access to. You don't like your ATM card colour but what it can do for you, accessing your account.

Then,how about those women married to bad men as well??

The ring gives access to pregnancy,money for baby food and family upkeep.

It depends on the type of man who would want to spoil his partner silly by getting her flashy things.

Yes. I'll get married but,that doesn't mean I'll get married to a man who doesn't understand the roles he is expected to play and the roles I'm expected to play.

Just like men compress their emotions,I don't think you'll see them openly going to Shiloh begging God for a woman.

And ATM card isn't why you both got married to begin with. What happened to romance,loved up dates and honeymoons.
I mean,both partners are enjoying the moment. Right??

Even a good wife can sponsor all that regardless.

Marriage isn't as devilish as singles paint it,it all depends on who you end up with.

This days people don't even care about personality and character anymore.
They just see the temporary gains and get infatuated.

SMH
After it goes down,they come online to claim everyone as evil.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Just get a sweet, homely God fearing girl with a little bad in a the good ways... virgin or not.

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by luminouz(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
StacyO:

Then,how about those women married to bad men as well??

The ring gives access to pregnancy,money for baby food and family upkeep.

It depends on the type of man who would want to spoil his partner silly by getting her flashy things.

Yes. I'll get married but,that doesn't mean I'll get married to a man who doesn't understand the roles he is expected to play and the roles I'm expected to play.

Just like men compress their emotions,I don't think you'll see them openly going to Shiloh begging God for a woman.

And ATM card isn't why you both got married to begin with. What happened to romance,loved up dates and honeymoons.
I mean,both partners are enjoying the moment. Right??

Even a good wife can sponsor all that regardless.

Marriage isn't as devilish as singles paint it,it all depends on who you end up with.

This days people don't even care about personality and character anymore.
They just see the temporary gains and get infatuated.

SMH
After it goes down,they come online to claim everyone as evil.

The rings give access to financial security, societal esteem and pension benefits. Baby food and family upkeep is so meeeehhhhhh!!! Think long term.

Men compress their emotions yes but you see them openly begging God for jobs and money, but never wives. E get why.

So you still wanna get married? Pray tell, which roles are a man expected to play versus your own roles.

Marriage may not be that devilish but the examples we see and know of are devilish ones.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by vincentjk(m): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
They grow up having exactly the mindset of firdaus, an Egyptian woman executed in the late 1900s

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by WoundedLamb: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sammmyyyy:

Ah ah ah! You don't get it. I only narrated what I saw. What's my business that I'd be biased? You can rant to your grave also. I have told the story as it is and that's how best I could be objective. If you're pained about it, go lick your ass.

And curses continue. Two people had sex, you wound your story around one of them to emphasize how her worth has been reduced, and then the thread has been all about "advising women". And you're going to pretend you don't see the one sidedness. Lol... self deceit at its peak.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by AmazingELixir: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sammmyyyy:

You're right bro. That's one of the reasons for the growing number of bitter misogynists parading themselves as feminists in our society today.

So sad.

Papi the bolded no match there oo misandrist will suffice

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Judybash93(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sammmyyyy:

But marrying a godly, homely virgin isn't a bad idea too.
It isn't a bad idea as far as the person is good. Marrying someone who isn't Virgin is not a bad idea either. Being godly isn't a thing i understand, maybe you can break it down a little.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Judybash93(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
luminouz:

Not maybe and not some women.

All women.

Nope!! I'll only accept the results of this claim if you have evidence to support it.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
If u knw hw many female has done d same to males out there. You'll dead dz thrash.

Hmn...
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
dairykidd:
Just get a sweet, homely God fearing girl with a little bad in a the good ways... virgin or not.

This is it! You nailed it bro

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by SpicyMimi(f): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
blackboy:
Guy, go to campuses, among corpers among young people allowed to cohabit..the only thing they want to do all day and all night and that is on their minds is sex.
This your story is nothing new. I can give you 101 stories like this.

Parents need to be on top of their games. Some youths say how can your parents come to campus or visit you? What rubbish. Parents have the right so long as they pay the Bill's and fees. Many parents live in self denial. Their girls are saints their boys are good when in reality they are almost prostitutes or armed robbers
Lol my mum used to visit me in school, right from my primary school to higher institution. Any small nonsense like this, I don chop like 5 fast slaps in front of my friends and passerby. To the Glory of God, the fear of my mum embarrassing me and beating nonsense out of my body was what kept me away from sex and joining bad gangs.
Though later I gave my life truly to Christ, when the fear for my mum subsided.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

And curses continue. Two people had sex, you wound your story around one of them to emphasize how her worth has been reduced, and then the thread has been all about "advising women". And you're going to pretend you don't see the one sidedness. Lol... self deceit at its peak.

That's because she was accessible than the man. Did you not read that I even had her Facebook details and further went to check on her? Did I have the guy's own?
If you like, understand. If you like, don't. Na your wahala be that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant / When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) / Giving/borrowing Money To Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.