Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service (13429 Views)

Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Judybash93:
Being a virgin or not doesn't guarantee a successful marriage or relationship. It takes more than being a virgin to have a good relationship with another person. I think everyone deserves a second chance in life. Just ensure that the person doesn't have a STD though.

But marrying a godly, homely virgin isn't a bad idea too.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2021
Bimpe29:
It's really a serious case nurturing a female child these days.

Freedom makes female a prey to be devoured by lustful playboy.

You are right , bro. Very right.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2021
HomerTimpson:
Oh! So bride price is different from dowry ? I don't get

He has only successfully shown you how much of a slowpoke he is.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2021
lefulefu:
na the lady lack self esteem not the guy.Imagine a guy saying in public that what she cooks for him is rubbish and that he can never wife her and she is smiling sheepishly like op said cheesy.a lady with self respect will just ditch the guy after making such a statement.the guy on the other hand is just heartless.after im mess up with this girl and dump her and the girl he now settles with ends up worse than a jezebel maybe he might start wondering why he treated this girl like that.

God bless you a lot for this.

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2021
Aditkd:
Have a whole lot to say but don't time to type in details.
1, If you see evil, try your best to say it out even if it's to inform someone who you think will do something. Am saying this cause of KARMA. Op, for the fact you knew and didn't say anything or try to aid in one way or the other you have earned KARMIC DEBT Sir.
2, The Kay guy, that one em own don be. His own Karmic debt no be small

We really have to be very careful how we treat one another weather male or female. This life is very deep.
I come in Peace. Blessings evergreen

Sis, do well to shovel the karmic debt up your ass before you sleep tonight, ma. I went to serve in another region entirely in Nigeria, the best I could do was to drink water and mind my business. Haven't you heard the saying? "You do not advise a woman in love."

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2021
salamudeen:

Very funny so OP should sit her down and talk sense to her?

Thats when you will hear your friend ehn he is jealous of you ooo how can he say he is advising me ?

i tried it in school up-till today me and my best friend don't talk to each other again.

Another one in school mehn she cooks well morning, afternoon and night as in better food oooo

wetin consine me [b]our wife wetin you get for us hunger dey wire us ooo[/b] after eating i pack my handout run enter school

infact she washes his clothes self and this guy dey bang nonsense anytime

This girl would come to us crying anytime she hear something about him following another girl in campus

God bless you, bro. I've learnt my lesson in the past. You should never advise a woman in love. Never.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2021
femi4:
Don't let any man used you financially and sexually

God bless you, sir.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by NoToPile: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2021
I am still trying to get the link between this story, virginity and how marriage favors one sex over the other.

The story and the girls stupidity is separate
Virginity is another issue entirely
And marriage favoring one over the other is another seperarate matter.

Three different things and the story doesn't even link all together.

And as for ken he will surely be matched with someone like him.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2021
paulemmy19:
If you see the way undergraduate ladies live on campus, you may never want to have anything called marriage with them.

Hmn... This life sha...
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You can curse from here to your grave, it doesn't move me any bit sir. If you want to talk about societal menace, try to be unbiased. Your write-up torchlights the female gender while closing your eyes to the other party. At the end, it is the men that sleep with these women that will go around looking for decent wives to marry when they are ready. Bride price is materialistic and intangible in most places so basing your stance on who pays bride price does not only create a soft landing for the men but also waters down the seriousness of the issue. I am a man and we all must take responsibility for our actions. No gender is better off.

Ah ah ah! You don't get it. I only narrated what I saw. What's my business that I'd be biased? You can rant to your grave also. I have told the story as it is and that's how best I could be objective. If you're pained about it, go lick your ass.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2021
Kobicove:

An inexperienced lady should not date a guy who is older than her by such a wide margin

Another important angle. God bless you sir.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2021
oluwasegun007:
My conclusion OP is a virgin and still a small boy to be looking for virgin.

When you fall in love dear all you can do is love your woman and move on.

You have a point bro, and atimes, marrying a virgin isn't an achievement. But at least, don't marry one whose been damaged.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2021
Madmazel:
Concerning the bride price, you are paying for the present value not the past value. It's just like a football player, who keeps increasing in value and experience as time goes on. Compared to when he was young lol

Oh, you're right. That means you should pay more for third hand used car than a tear leather one.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2021
StacyO:

You can't exchange words with me. smiley
That won't be feasible enough.

Bye.

K
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2021
zexy2030:

Ladies don't learn or wiseup till their hearts has been played.. The nice n real ones are seen as fools, youthful exploration. She has gotten her share. But who knows maybe karma is wimping the girl too.

Another angle. You have a very valid point.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2021
jaszplus12:
The fundamentals of family upbringing is severely lacking in the young lady.
It just shows you that riches doesn't translate to character and this is our greatest undoing!
Her parents gave her wealth but no sense of direction in life...no value, no disernment...and I'm sure they don't know!
God help us to be really good parents following the injunction of the Bible. Proverbs 22:6

Amen. You have spoken wisely.

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2021
NoToPile:
I am still trying to get the link between this story, virginity and how marriage favors one sex over the other.

The story and the girls stupidity is separate
Virginity is another issue entirely
And marriage favoring one over the other is another seperarate matter.

Three different things and the story doesn't even link all together.

And as for ken he will surely be matched with someone like him.

Those who have connected the dots have picked theirs... Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by candygist: 10:15am On Feb 17, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
OP

Permit me to say you have a skewed view on why some people remain virgins and why some are not.

Let me tell you a story, there was a lady I was told whom her dad deflowered at the age of ten and did so for close to 15 years, this event left her sexually scared, and ready to go down with the guy she's in a relationship with, she couldn't even take good decisions on who to settle down with.

You see sometimes you don't throw stones without finding out the underlaying cause, I use to hold your view but that changed when I interacted with some very wounded ladies and guys alike. There is more to life that being a virgin or not, however we must not and never condone careless living.

Oga, your comebacks not in line with the OP points. I think you should open a thread of your own.

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by jaszplus12(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2021
Sammmyyyy:

Amen. You have spoken wisely.
Thanks sir....

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by LikeAking: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2021
Sammmyyyy:

None. Completely none. I've been an extreme introvert, hence terrible with girls. The last and only one I tried went south, that was when I decided to shut the door of my heart and focus more on myself.

Wow.

Sorry.

Its very sad, this current world is not for introverts.

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by luminouz(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Judybash93:

How? Maybe, some women may put their financial responsibilities on their men and by so doing might gain more favours from marriage. I don't know much. I'm open to learning more about this
Not maybe and not some women.

All women.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by AlphaStorm: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2021
STAY AWAY FROM DAMAGED WOMEN.

E GET WHY
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by luminouz(m): 10:47am On Feb 17, 2021
StacyO:

Explain how it favours women more.

undecided

Stacy babe. Most women have been conditioned to believe that marriage is the crown of their lives. It's what makes them fulfilled. It's their escape plan when their biological clocks are ticking, their retirement plans for old age and pension schemes for their finances.

Although men are also conditioned to take the marriage route by using "marriage makes you a responsible man" line, they can still delay it for a while if they have no finances to settle down. Many men are now seeing that they don't gain anything from the marriage. They are expected to provide for all without question because it's their duty and yet they don't even get any love from everyone else. Few souls understand or care about what they go through to help their families and boom,most are dead by 60/65 or suffering from ailments.
Most men who don't wanna marry now just want babies or baby mamas. The era of sacrilege of marriage is fast disappearing here.

I don't know how old you are but I bet your folks, friends and family members are already hinting at you to do quick and get married. And I'm sure you are already dreaming of a tall, rich and handsome man who would sweep you off your feet. You won't ever consider jamiu the cobbler who worshipped you.

I could go on and on but I slept around 4am this morning, so I'm still very lazy.

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by KidDarkness(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2021
Sammmyyyy:

He has only successfully shown you how much of a slowpoke he is.
If only you had any sense you would know the difference in meaning. Concentrate in school, you refused.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Coldie(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2021
DaInferno:
where do some people keep there conciousness, self esteem, self value and and empathy. Kai, the dude no try at all.
U can never understand women.

That girl some guy go dae die for her somewhere but she no go send.

I have experienced sth like dz in my life before, that's y I look at girls and I don't reason them much except u can help my life.

Apart from that dae your dae

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by BigYash: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2021
No virginity ,no weeding gown. No need spending millions on a wedding when various guys have disassembled the place already. Imagine the guy that will eventually marry joy, nigga will be eating left over ... God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Coldie(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2021
Kobicove:

An inexperienced lady should not date a guy who is older than her by such a wide margin
Is that what u think?
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Coldie(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2021
All dz people shouting stay away from damaged women, can u beat your chest and say u have never broken a girl's heart before?

Though this situation is what we call stark foolishness.
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2021
Nice write up sammmyyyy ,I use to have This mindset before but not anymore.if you’re a virgin then you deserve one ☝️ but if your not I’m sorry sammmyyyy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Ayo2004: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2021
blackboy:
Guy, go to campuses, among corpers among young people allowed to cohabit..the only thing they want to do all day and all night and that is on their minds is sex.
This your story is nothing new. I can give you 101 stories like this.

Parents need to be on top of their games. Some youths say how can your parents come to campus or visit you? What rubbish. Parents have the right so long as they pay the Bill's and fees. Many parents live in self denial. Their girls are saints their boys are good when in reality they are almost prostitutes or armed robbers
Lol..so when parents find out that their daughters are olosho,what are they going to do?
Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by luminouz(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Coldie:

U can never understand women.

That girl some guy go dae die for her somewhere but she no go send.

I have experienced sth like dz in my life before, that's y I look at girls and I don't reason them much except u can help my life.

Apart from that dae your dae
Share your experience jor grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service by Sammmyyyy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
candygist:

Oga, your comebacks not in line with the OP points. I think you should open a thread of your own.

God bless you, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. / HOT S ** X With Boy Kills A 49-year-old Widow / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.