Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) (82236 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by ibuildstuff(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2021
Nonexistent:
Somebody praaaaaaaaiiiiiise the Lord. Hallelujah. For the first time in a while, Nigerian wife has passed hoe test. grin
DNA test has nothing to do with a woman loyalty. She could be cheating n all the children will still be urs.
She may not be cheating on you, yet the children aren't your because a mistake was made in the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by AmazingELixir: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2021
Advocatejustice:
Dam niggar...

so you didn't take that test because you had the balls to do so, the real reason you took that DNA test if for you to travel abroad because it would be required while we real niggars thought it was because you were proving to be a real niggar...

Tell me where you ever mentioned it in your original most that you wanted to travel abroad with your family and DNA would be required?

You only brought the part of not trusting your wife up to appear and identify with real niggars...

You've been receiving our praises and red pills validation and acknowledgement Lori iro.

Guy, you done cast o.

Be happy for him and move on paddy man
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by ibuildstuff(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2021
NotFarFrom:
That 0.1% is from who? �
Nothing is 100 percent efficient
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2021
Reports of new massive kidnapping in Kagara

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Nackzy: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2021
OP i don't want to read, are they yours, if yes you're lucky
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Nonsoco80(m): 11:14am On Feb 17, 2021
Pls post the pictures of you, your wife and the children. I want to check something
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Ishilove: 11:15am On Feb 17, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

For those who have not been following my previous thread. There is a link for it below.

I thank everyone who encouraged, insulted me, advised me and lend their voices in the previous thread. You are all appreciated and God bless you all.

The last few days have been a total nightmare to me as I lost concentration and became uninterested in everything I normally do daily and lost confidence and half my of my weight.

I took the test because I wanted to be sure she is a changed person, have peace of mind, migrating my family abroad this year of which DNA evidence will be required of which I wont want to disgrace myself publicly. Despite the fact that none of the children bears any resemblance with me which was one of the many reasons I took the test.

After waiting for several days for the results to come in, they finally arrived. It is with gladness and joy in my heart, I announce announce the result of my paternity test. They all came back positive. All the children are mine with a 99.9% probability.

I became so happy that my family thinks I just won a lottery. I am a happy man today. As for my wife, I no longer care what she did in the past but for the fact that they are my children, I will love her forever.

I wont be able to talk further because she must not find out what I just found out she is a Nairalander. Peace-out and God bless you all.

https://www.nairaland.com/6402342/finally-took-children-dna-test
I sincerely hope your wife finds out you ran a DNA test on her children.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Nackzy: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

For those who have not been following my previous thread. There is a link for it below.

I thank everyone who encouraged, insulted me, advised me and lend their voices in the previous thread. You are all appreciated and God bless you all.

The last few days have been a total nightmare to me as I lost concentration and became uninterested in everything I normally do daily and lost confidence and half my of my weight.

I took the test because I wanted to be sure she is a changed person, have peace of mind, migrating my family abroad this year of which DNA evidence will be required of which I wont want to disgrace myself publicly. Despite the fact that none of the children bears any resemblance with me which was one of the many reasons I took the test.

After waiting for several days for the results to come in, they finally arrived. It is with gladness and joy in my heart, I announce announce the result of my paternity test. They all came back positive. All the children are mine with a 99.9% probability.

I became so happy that my family thinks I just won a lottery. I am a happy man today. As for my wife, I no longer care what she did in the past but for the fact that they are my children, I will love her forever.

I wont be able to talk further because she must not find out what I just found out she is a Nairalander. Peace-out and God bless you all.

https://www.nairaland.com/6402342/finally-took-children-dna-test
Bro How Much you use run and which Lab, Help a brother
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2021
badaru911:
... Wow.. That's cool man... A smile is now on your face.... Not Oh my God... Oh my God...Oh my God.....

You don't want to know the abuse that goes on behind the scene or how drugged up those girls need to be before they could shot. It might be all glam for the end users but not for the actors themselves.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Martinez39s(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2021
I am happy for you and the peace of mind you now have now. No good man should be made a victim of paternity fraud.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2021
Nonexistent:
Somebody praaaaaaaaiiiiiise the Lord. Hallelujah. For the first time in a while, Nigerian wife has passed hoe test. grin
Hahaha... You're a mad man! Wait for the hoe wives of Nigeria to come troll you. angry
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by sweetrace(f): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2021
Nonexistent:

And the husband failed the test of keeping their lives private. A husband is supposed to protect his family. He could have waited until she was found guilty before bringing his case to Nairaland where irrelevant people forget their own lives and focus on judging and insulting the wives they know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by manontree: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2021
DNA doesn't necessarily mean your wife isn't cheating. Not all women are stupid enough to get pregnant by an outsider even if they are cheating

So whatever made you distrust her in the first place to do this test remains

All the best anyway

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by RlCHSATAN: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2021
could the 0.1% percent be that you bleeped someone and small of her eggs glued on your cock? tongue
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by tempusfugit: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2021
SHOULD BE SOMETHING PRIVATE
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by RlCHSATAN: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2021
ibuildstuff:

DNA test has nothing to do with a woman loyalty. She could be cheating n all the children will still be urs.
She may not be cheating on you, yet the children aren't your because a mistake was made in the hospital.
my point exactly. some women can still cheat with condoms. but may we no spoil the guy joy and marriage abeg lol
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2021
Next time you want to have a baby with her. Quarantine her for at least 6 weeks (8 weeks recommended), then go for Pregnancy test.

If her pregnancy test comes out negative, Fvck her good and supply her with your nutritious high quality sperm.

Quarantine her again till you are sure the seed has germinated in her (Confirmation through a pregnancy test that comes out positive) .

Now you can relax and be sure the baby is yours and you won't have to spend so much on DNA test for paternity.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Muhylonaire007: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2021
She is a nairalander, you don't want her to know yet you posted and it hit front page...
I will not talk
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by GenerationNext: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2021
DenreleDave:

Don't be happy yet, 0.1% still remains... Find out who top up your sperm after you donated urs into her.. Someone came and toppled it again
Mumu no dey finish for your life.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by TempleHouse: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2021
I love your courage man !

No hidden Places for treacherous Women again !

Many Nigeria father's are confused whether to break their own heart or continue to live with uncertain consequences.

But Truth is always constant!

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by itslinkin4005(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahaha
badaru911:
... Wow.. That's cool man... A smile is now on your face.... Not Oh my God... Oh my God...Oh my God.....
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by GenerationNext: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2021
NotFarFrom:
That 0.1% is from who? �
Mumu no dey finish for your life.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Priest69(m): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2021
Congratulations! Now Delete the mail from your mailbox and burn all hard evidence of the paternity tests.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2021
I rejoice with you, bro.

I know that feeling of excitement. cheesy

Stay happy. cool cool
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by shegra58: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2021
Nonexistent:
were ni Bobo yi Sha
I would gladly donate you to Boko Haram grin
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by walozanga(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2021
etrange:

Lol... not sure we can get up to that number if there was a "hoe test" for men.

Ok. Bye.
For us I won't the amount that will pass it out of 100
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by wumi2017(f): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Congratulations sir
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by teebillz: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
grin wow... I've been looking out for an update all this while and hoping I don't miss out on it. Now It's finally here.

Oya, come and wash it o. Don't run off just like that na cheesy.

Thank God you didn't give up the ghost before the results came out. Lol ..

The kind of men that abound these days sha. How do you suddenly forgive a cheating wife simply because a DNA result was in your favor? It is just like saying real niggers can fuccck your but they shouldn't get her pregnant.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Franckelv230: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Nonexistent:

Kai now, take it easy bros

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Sterope(f): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2021
This is the stupid reason why they speak wormen prefer their children looks like their husbands..mtcheww
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by emerged01(m): 11:32am On Feb 17, 2021
NotFarFrom:
That 0.1% is from who? �
From you na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.