Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) (82222 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by DenreleDave(m): 11:32am On Feb 17, 2021
GenerationNext:

Mumu no dey finish for my father life.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by OKVALLY: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2021
Do you want to tell us how you slept with wife also. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by DenreleDave(m): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
She is a nairalander, you don't want her to know yet you posted and it hit front page...
I will not talk

She can't know...... Millions of ladies on nairaland.....
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Obasanjoslim: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

For those who have not been following my previous thread. There is a link for it below.

I thank everyone who encouraged, insulted me, advised me and lend their voices in the previous thread. You are all appreciated and God bless you all.

The last few days have been a total nightmare to me as I lost concentration and became uninterested in everything I normally do daily and lost confidence and half my of my weight.

I took the test because I wanted to be sure she is a changed person, have peace of mind, migrating my family abroad this year of which DNA evidence will be required of which I wont want to disgrace myself publicly. Despite the fact that none of the children bears any resemblance with me which was one of the many reasons I took the test.

After waiting for several days for the results to come in, they finally arrived. It is with gladness and joy in my heart, I announce announce the result of my paternity test. They all came back positive. All the children are mine with a 99.9% probability.

I became so happy that my family thinks I just won a lottery. I am a happy man today. As for my wife, I no longer care what she did in the past but for the fact that they are my children, I will love her forever.

I wont be able to talk further because she must not find out what I just found out she is a Nairalander. Peace-out and God bless you all.

https://www.nairaland.com/6402342/finally-took-children-dna-test
are you sure that your wife have not settle the doctor behind? children doesn't not resemble you and your wife then something must be wrong.. threaten her with Cutlass she will confess immediately
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2021
What if the result is not correct.. Na woman know who get pikin not science
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by aalangel(f): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Mtchewwwwww....
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by FashionCookie(f): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2021
And he even ended it with, "as for my wife, I no longer care what she did in the past but for the fact that they are my children, I will love her forever."
Please don't you ever come here to bad-mouth that woman again. You no go fit wise for this life again.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by adecz: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2021
Hope she didn't go behind to the lab wink wink wink ...

Shebi you say the kids resemble your
landlord ..

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by sheflat: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2021
Pls how much does the DNA test cost
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Musty4ahmed1: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2021
Congratulations! How much did you pay for each of the test?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by handsomeyinka(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2021
NotFarFrom:
That 0.1% is from who? �
It's from his neighbor
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Sallybbwings: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2021
unh! hoax at its peak

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by peteradamu: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Done and dusted, go and sin no more
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by SpicyMimi(f): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

For those who have not been following my previous thread. There is a link for it below.

I thank everyone who encouraged, insulted me, advised me and lend their voices in the previous thread. You are all appreciated and God bless you all.

The last few days have been a total nightmare to me as I lost concentration and became uninterested in everything I normally do daily and lost confidence and half my of my weight.

I took the test because I wanted to be sure she is a changed person, have peace of mind, migrating my family abroad this year of which DNA evidence will be required of which I wont want to disgrace myself publicly. Despite the fact that none of the children bears any resemblance with me which was one of the many reasons I took the test.

After waiting for several days for the results to come in, they finally arrived. It is with gladness and joy in my heart, I announce announce the result of my paternity test. They all came back positive. All the children are mine with a 99.9% probability.

I became so happy that my family thinks I just won a lottery. I am a happy man today. As for my wife, I no longer care what she did in the past but for the fact that they are my children, I will love her forever.

I wont be able to talk further because she must not find out what I just found out she is a Nairalander. Peace-out and God bless you all.

Congratulations bro!

Glad you no longer have any excuse to leave her as you wanted to in your previous threads. Now love her like Christ loves the church, also note you will be severely punished if you tried cheating on her again.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Odingo1: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2021
Waste of money,time and energy, so is better for your wife to be furking outside with condom.

Who DNA help. All child born in a marriage belong to the husband.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2021
Nonexistent:
Somebody praaaaaaaaiiiiiise the Lord. Hallelujah. For the first time in a while, Nigerian wife has passed hoe test. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
The title of ur own test nah diee..oo!
Like Mr A just walk into hospital n tell a doctor, Pls Doctor,I want to conduct a HOE TEST on my wife.
Hahahahahajaaaaaa
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by chatinent: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Love that woman non-stop. They are only three in Nigeria.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by flamingREED(m): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2021
I hope there'll be no reverse psychological effect of the results on her.

Congrats man.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:47am On Feb 17, 2021
That's nice.
For the first time since the DNA saga I saw DNA test came out positive.
We still have Decent women out there.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by uvie66: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

Are you a saint ?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by htdot: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

Op, why not show us the allele and the locci just like this so the health expert can determine also.... This result is theory without any scientific backup....
Let me show you a real DNA test result...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Una no go kill person for dis NAIRALAND with hilarious comments
DenreleDave:

Don't be happy yet, 0.1% still remains... Find out who top up your sperm after you donated urs into her.. Someone came and toppled it again
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:54am On Feb 17, 2021
Women go through a lot to be honest. Cheers
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by htdot: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
What if the result is not correct.. Na woman know who get pikin not science
It science not women....
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by generationz(f): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2021
etrange:

Lol... not sure we can get up to that number if there was a "hoe test" for men.

Ok. Bye.

#burn
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by BENEAMATA: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2021
You this man , so you went ahead to conduct this test for our kids behind my back .
You will know the kind woman wey i be today for this house .
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Slynation(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pedrocross4568:
For your sake, I hope your wife was not aware you went and run a DNA test on your kids?

Because if she does, now that it came out she didn't cheats on you. you have just given her enough reason to believe that you don't trust her and now she's free to do anything she wants to do

May God help you my brother for whatever she wishes to do to you for ever doubting her.

Congrats all the same man
she will do nothing bro....I wonder why so many men are afraid of their wives, taaaah, she can't do anything even if she finds out grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Erastuslove: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Invite us for the party day
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by pocohantas(f): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
htdot:

Op, why not show us the allele and the locci just like this so the health expert can determine also.... This result is theory without any scientific backup....
Let me show you a real DNA test result...

I was beginning to wonder when a smart person would spot the fabu. DNA test result indeed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nonexistent:
Somebody praaaaaaaaiiiiiise the Lord. Hallelujah. For the first time in a while, Nigerian wife has passed hoe test. grin
The ones that do it with protection or caution, did they pass?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by drlateef: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
etrange:

Lol... not sure we can get up to that number if there was a "hoe test" for men.

Ok. Bye.

You mean the “dick test”?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) by Juliearth(f): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

Congratulations! I was one of your critics on the other thread and I am sort of relieved that the children are yours. I hope this helps you to keep your family and please don't cheat on her too with any foreign woman, regardless of the luck that she brings you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.